Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

War With Syria

Well, it looks like it's on, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 3008/29/2013

I will start planting my victory garden now. Pity that Bashar is so cute!

by Anonymousreply 104/28/2013

Those bastards are barbaric. Allepo was such a beautiful city, and it kills me that it has been destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 204/28/2013

They'll built it back, just like they built back other beautiful cities that were destroyed in the last century: Rheims, Warsaw, Potsdam, Dubrovnik, Mostar.

by Anonymousreply 304/28/2013

I hope not. I feel sorry for those people, but I don't was in another war.

by Anonymousreply 404/28/2013

Be a patriot and support our troops as they fight for our Freedom!

by Anonymousreply 504/30/2013

Syria Bonaly? Just because she did those illegal backflips? Seems like overkill to me.

by Anonymousreply 604/30/2013

well she was French

by Anonymousreply 704/30/2013

It's not officially on until MSN website has red banner bar across top of homepage with link.

by Anonymousreply 804/30/2013

if they were going to go to war with them, they should have started before all of those people were killed

by Anonymousreply 904/30/2013

I see the whole dust up with North Korea didnt pan out, so now the panty pissers need something else to be scared of.

by Anonymousreply 1004/30/2013

Both sides hate us, so this is a win-win for us.

by Anonymousreply 1104/30/2013

USA government is destroying America with over taxation, but the Pentagon is dangerously underfunded and Syria proves this.

by Anonymousreply 1205/01/2013

Not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 1405/01/2013

Hey, fuckwit at r13, Israel has specifically stated it is NOT not seeking intervention by the U.S. in Syria. But why let facts disrupt your bigotry?

[quote]A senior Israeli official said Sunday that Israel was not urging the United States to take military action in Syria, despite intelligence assessments asserting that the government of President Bashar al-Assad recently used chemical weapons in the civil war gripping its country.

by Anonymousreply 1505/01/2013

Israel has absolutely no say in the matter. The only way the U.S. military could afford another military engagement would be if it could extend its already ridiculously overextended line of credit with China, and China doesn't give a fuck what happens in Syria or Israel or anywhere else in the Middle East so long as its supplies of petroleum from that region keep running without interruption. On the other hand, anyone who tries to get between China and its oil supply is going to get squashed flat. Cf. the Keystone XL.

by Anonymousreply 1705/01/2013

The Pentagon wants more Wars so it can ask Congress for more money. That is how they've grown so big and powerful.

by Anonymousreply 1805/01/2013

Can't and won't. Let that be an end to it.

by Anonymousreply 1905/01/2013

I can't remember what "Aleppo" means in ancient Amorite, but it sure has pissed people off for the last ~6ooo years. I'm sure they have insurance by now.

by Anonymousreply 2005/01/2013

And so it begins....

by Anonymousreply 2205/04/2013

All Israel did was take out some trucks carrying equipment to Lebanon. This is the 2nd time it has been done and it is NO BIG DEAL.

by Anonymousreply 2305/04/2013

Annoying to me that no one talks about how the other side is chalk full of Islamists.(You can point this out without being blindly pro-Assad)

Which also just seems like further proof that the 'war on terror' is a load of crap. American imperialism will hook up with islamists when they deem each other useful, and they'll drop each other, and turn on each other when they're in each others way.

There are no permanent allies, or principled fights, only cold, caluclated geostrategic interests, in spite of whatever reason is served up for public consumption.

by Anonymousreply 2405/04/2013

As a peson perpetually critical of President Obama, my impulse is to jump on him about Syria. But, hey, who REALLY gives a shit about Syria? To be honest, I don't, especially where our blood and treasure is concerned.

by Anonymousreply 2505/08/2013

British MPs have all voted against involvement in Syria. Cameron says that he'll act accordingly. Poor Obama, now going it alone.

by Anonymousreply 2608/29/2013

Stop with the mendacity, r27.

by Anonymousreply 2808/29/2013

He has to go now - he'll look like a humiliated pussy if he doesn't.

This will be the single most important decision of his presidency.

by Anonymousreply 2908/29/2013

I'm just hoping it pulls the veterans out of the job market again.

by Anonymousreply 3008/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.