Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

You, Your Cock and The Internet: A Poll

Please take this poll on your pole, male DLers. Feel free to add your own stories of indiscretion.

I qualify for the third poll choice. I've jerked off face and cock on random chat sites plenty of times. I always regret it after and have told myself I won't do it any longer.

A little eye candy at link to give you a general idea (NFSW).

by Anonymousreply 1305/04/2013

OP, get a life. I hope you are only 14 because if you are older, you are condemned to be an asswipe for the rest of your pathetic and lonely life.

by Anonymousreply 104/27/2013

Oh fuck off R1.

by Anonymousreply 204/27/2013

I just saw a photo on Tumblr of me. Was shocked.

by Anonymousreply 304/27/2013

Back in the days of ... what the hell was it called? CUSeeMe? ICQ? I can't even remember any more. Mid-90s, when web-cams first hit it big. I j/o'd with some other guys in pairs back then. I had a few people I sent naked cock picks to.

I never put my face and cock in the same image ever.

I've never seen anything come up, but that's probably because they were pretty low res, and a long time ago.

I haven't done anything like that in years.

About a decade ago, I was at a friend's place for a sex party, and the host video taped it. I have no idea if he still has it, or ever did anything with it. He didn't seem to think it flattered him when we re-watched a small bit of it that night, so he probably taped over it, but I'm just saying... it could be out there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 404/27/2013

I think dataloungers are afraid to respond to this poll...

by Anonymousreply 504/28/2013

Interesting... tons of votes (over a hundred) but almost no sharing or thread participation.

Come on, share!

by Anonymousreply 604/28/2013

OP, I would -- but I'm a woman.

by Anonymousreply 704/28/2013

No one gives a shit at this juvenile post, R6

by Anonymousreply 804/29/2013

I'm not suffering from daddy issues or a drug habit, so you won't find dick pics of me online.

by Anonymousreply 904/29/2013

In 70 years, the mormons will have traced your family's IP history and your family members will have nothing but pictures of Great Great Uncle Ernie tossing off in front of a web cam.

"They were shorter back then...and quicker."

by Anonymousreply 1004/29/2013

Jesus, does the poll really need to calculate down to 16 decimal points??

by Anonymousreply 1104/29/2013

R9 is so [italic]judgy[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 1204/29/2013

After my indiscretions in the 90s and very early 00s (I was young and stupid, and it was all so new) I'm actually really surprised I've never come across a picture of my dick on the internet, even among all those millions (seemingly) of tumblr sites that are dedicated to cock-pics of every sort.

by Anonymousreply 1305/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.