Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Matthews Is An 'Ass,' Says New Jersey Candidate Barbara Buono

New Jersey gubernatorial candidate Barbara Buono told BuzzFeed that Chris Matthews was an "ass" for the way he treated her during her recent appearance on "Hardball."

by Anonymousreply 1810/19/2013

Well, Barbara Buono does have a point.

by Anonymousreply 104/27/2013

Buono is right.

Matthews should've been attacking Christie for vetoing the gay marriage equality bill that the NJ legislature passed and sent to him. The asshat Republican VETOED IT!!!

by Anonymousreply 204/27/2013

Chris Matthews is an ass to everyone, no matter what their politics. He's one of the most obnoxious interviewers on TV.

by Anonymousreply 304/27/2013

He is a sputtering mess. Interrupting every guest, talking over them. He needs to be retired.

by Anonymousreply 404/27/2013

Here's an article on Buono that goes beyond just the Chris Matthews interview...

by Anonymousreply 504/27/2013

my leg tingles when I think of Barack Obama

by Anonymousreply 604/27/2013

He was at his jerkiest. He cut her off every time she tried to answer his dumb questions.

by Anonymousreply 704/28/2013

Barbara Buono saying Matthews is an ass is, asinine.

by Anonymousreply 804/29/2013

I feel sorry for Buono but she wanted to raise her profile with this run so she'll have to deal with the fallout.

by Anonymousreply 904/29/2013

I love Chris Matthews and watch him every day.

by Anonymousreply 1004/29/2013

If she is just discovering this, she is far too witless to run for office.

by Anonymousreply 1204/29/2013

Buono's may be right about this Chris, though the other Chris will win.

by Anonymousreply 1304/29/2013

NBC has axed Matthews Sunday show.

Personally, I don't think anyone ever took Matthews seriously. He was pretty much a Sunday joke.

by Anonymousreply 1405/01/2013

Does anyone feel sorry for Chrissie? Now what's he going to do on Sunday, except yell at his wife?

by Anonymousreply 1505/01/2013

Rachel was respectful to her tonight. Barbara is okay, I don't think she's a real go-getter, but Chris isn't going to be doing much for NJ anyway, he's busy posturing for president.

I have never cared fir Christie's style, and not many other people I know like him either, strange that he leads by 30%.

by Anonymousreply 1610/18/2013

HAS an ass. She said HAS an ass. She meant it as a compliment. But she said rimming Luke Russert was like licking peanut butter out of shag carpet.

by Anonymousreply 1710/19/2013

r7 has obviously never seen Hardball.

Why is THIS woman supposed to get special treatment as a Hardball guest? Seriously. She wasn't treated any differently than anyone else who's appeared on that show, male or female, liberal or conservative. You KNOW what you're getting into when you agree to go on. She needs to suck it the fuck up and quit whining like a little girl.

by Anonymousreply 1810/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.