Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I like you, Lloyd. I always liked you. You were always the best of them.

Best goddamned bartender from Timbuktu to Portland, Maine. Or Portland, Oregon, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 1004/27/2013

Larry, just between you and me, we got a very serious problem with the people taking care of the place. They turned out to be completely unreliable assholes.

by Anonymousreply 104/27/2013

redrum

by Anonymousreply 204/27/2013

Danny isn't here right now, Mrs. Torrance.

by Anonymousreply 304/27/2013

Mr. Torrance, I see you can hardly have taken care of the business we discussed.

by Anonymousreply 404/27/2013

I can remember when I was a little boy. My grandmother and I could hold conversations entirely without ever opening our mouths. She called it "shining." And for a long time, I thought it was just the two of us that had the shine to us. Just like you probably thought you was the only one. But there are other folks, though mostly they don't know it, or don't believe it. How long have you been able to do it?... Why don't you want to talk about it?

by Anonymousreply 504/27/2013

My predecessor in this job left a man named Charles Grady as the Winter caretaker. And he came up here with his wife and two little girls, I think were eight and ten. And he had a good employment record, good references, and from what I've been told he seemed like a completely normal individual. But at some point during the winter, he must have suffered some kind of a complete mental breakdown. He ran a muck and killed his family with an axe. Stacked them neatly in one of the rooms in the West wing and then he, he put both barrels of a shot gun in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 604/27/2013

Well it's just one of those things. You know... purely an accident, um. My husband had oh... been drinking, and he came home about three hours late, so he wasn't exactly in the greatest mood that night. And well Danny had scattered some of his school papers all over the room... and my husband grabbed his arm, you know, and pulled him away from them. It's...it's just the sort of thing you do a hundred times with a child - you know, in a park or on the streets - but on this particular occasion my husband just... used too much strength and he injured Danny's arm.

by Anonymousreply 704/27/2013

Danny needs to be 'corrected'.

by Anonymousreply 804/27/2013

As an aside, I hate people who run a muck. Mucks are meant to be taken at a leisurely pace. A stroll more than a walk.

by Anonymousreply 904/27/2013

I saw Room 237 the other day. A must-see for all fans.

by Anonymousreply 1004/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.