Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Caroline Kennedy Endorses Ed Markey In Massachusetts Senate Race

As Caroline gets older, she looks like her mother.

by Anonymousreply 1404/28/2013

Caroline is Jackie Onassis Jr.

by Anonymousreply 104/27/2013

All the Kennedy women have lousy skin as the get older.

by Anonymousreply 204/27/2013

Caroline's face seems to be unusually and prematurely wrinkled for a woman her age.

by Anonymousreply 304/27/2013

[quote]Caroline's face seems to be unusually and prematurely wrinkled for a woman her age.

Too much sun in the perpetual Ralph Lauren commercial that is apparently life at the Kennedy compound.

by Anonymousreply 404/27/2013

Why would the people of Mass care about an endorsement from someone 1. who doesn't live in MA 2. isn't in politics so she has no real world experience to judge the guy.

I knew this couple that lived in MA that didn't particularly like Ted & was tired of the Kennedys, but acknowledged the power and influence he brought to the state. I wonder the most residents feel about the rest of the clan...

by Anonymousreply 504/27/2013

Her skin is awful for someone her age. I wonder if she's a closet smoker like her mother was.

by Anonymousreply 604/27/2013

Well the people of Mass. certainly care a lot more about Caroline's endorsement than your hate filled post, r5.

by Anonymousreply 704/27/2013

[quote]I knew this couple that lived in MA that didn't particularly like Ted & was tired of the Kennedys, but acknowledged the power and influence he brought to the state. I wonder the most residents feel about the rest of the clan...

Clearly not the ones in the 4th Congressional district, who are now represented by Joe Kennedy III.

...who met his wife in a class at Harvard Law taught by Elizabeth Warren.

by Anonymousreply 804/27/2013

Who the fuck gives a shit about her endorsement?! She's nobody.

by Anonymousreply 904/27/2013

She's the U.S. Ambassador to Japan.

by Anonymousreply 1004/27/2013

No, r9, you're the nobody!

by Anonymousreply 1104/28/2013

Caroline and her mother are known for causes they backed. For her mother, it was historic preservation. Caroline has been a strong advocte for children and the elderly. It's not as if Markey is getting a boost from some teenager who works at the Burger King drive thru. The fact that she's being considered to be Ambassador to Japan gives her some cred in the Democratic Party when she speaks out.

by Anonymousreply 1204/28/2013

Caroline looks less like her mother than any of the wizened Kennedy sisters. Their skin got like elephant hide very early and that's what I see in that photograph.

by Anonymousreply 1304/28/2013

Who the fuck cares what some New Yorker thinks about the race in Massachusetts. She needs to stick to her Japanese lessons...

by Anonymousreply 1404/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.