Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Let's Pretend We're the Gals on A Mommy Blog

Little Jaden took his first steps today. Oh, I was sooooo excited for the litte guy.

by Anonymousreply 4503/10/2015

My adorable little Caitlin asked, "Mommy, can't you have the baby now? I want to play with my little brother."

I had to explain that it takes nine months. She said to me, "Well, hurry up, mommy!"

Awww, she's going to be a great big sister.

I can't wait for the baby shower. I've registered in three places, as you have already read in my post from last week. That should make it convenient for all of my friends and family.

by Anonymousreply 104/27/2013

I shat my pants.

by Anonymousreply 204/27/2013

Thank you, R3.

by Anonymousreply 404/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 504/27/2013

Well, thanks to your comments I just realized that I'd apparently named my twins (no invitro here! I'm an all natural mama!) "Hudson" and "Hawk" after a Bruce Willis movie from the 80s. Despite some of your claims the movie was very good. And so were the cupcakes we made. Gluten free! No you can't have the recipe but here are 40 pictures of the boys stirring the batter with their fingers. I just luuurrrve their matching madras shorts from Zuilly!

by Anonymousreply 604/27/2013

Please sign my petition to ban the production or importation of peanuts in the US. Save the children!

by Anonymousreply 704/27/2013

Yesterday was Mommie and Me pottery day. Check out this photo of Brittani's bowl, isn't it cute? She said its an early mother's day gift. We had such a great day. And then last night, as I lay in bed, I thought seriously about buying a one way ticket to Tahiti. But since I didn't, does anyone have a marijuana connection?

by Anonymousreply 804/27/2013

[quote]Little Jaden took his first steps today. Oh, I was sooooo excited for the litte guy.

Is this clever or funny in some way?

by Anonymousreply 904/27/2013

You all appear to have a pretty extensive knowledge of "mommy blogs". Since I have no interest in them at all, I don't read them, and thus wouldn't be able to parody one.

by Anonymousreply 1004/27/2013

Well, he's hungry. How would you like it if we wouldn't let you eat your cheeseburger?

by Anonymousreply 1104/27/2013

And yet, R10, you felt the need to post the contents of your loaded diaper.

by Anonymousreply 1204/27/2013

Oh, well thank you so much for that explanation, R10. Everyone was wondering why you hadn't posted anything yet.

by Anonymousreply 1304/27/2013

I just find it strange that you specifically seek out something that annoys you, r13.

by Anonymousreply 1404/27/2013

[quote] I just find it strange that you specifically seek out something that annoys you, [R13].

Never read a Mommy blog in my life. It doesn't require a PhD to guess what they say.

Oh, and also, take the stick out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 1504/27/2013

What's it require to give a shit?

by Anonymousreply 1604/27/2013

This thread reeks of insecurity.

by Anonymousreply 1704/27/2013

"We're in the midst of pre-school apps, and those essays are soooooooooooooo hard to write!"

by Anonymousreply 1804/27/2013

I'll get to Olivia's cupcake sale in a little bit, but first I want to urge all the other moms out there to say "no!" to standardized testing! I know, another cause to fit into my schedule (Merlot take me away!) but this is so important. Let your district know where you stand!!!

by Anonymousreply 1904/27/2013

Back in the 50s, Lucille Ball decided that she would send out monthly newsletters about her kids to keep her friends and biggest fans abreast about how cute and precocious her children were.

Once she married Gary Morten he convinced her to stop, given that her kids were by then budding teenagers. Morten told Lucy, "Do you think that Desi Jr. really wants his nocturnal ommisions broadcast to the world?!"

Lucy felt shamed, but finally acknowled that Morten was right.

by Anonymousreply 2004/27/2013

R19 is my favorite so far. 'Merlot take me away', I can totally hear one of those Suburban driving harridans saying that.

by Anonymousreply 2104/27/2013

Brayden was itchy yesterday. It started the same day someone let their child share a peanut butter sandwich with him. The doctor doesn't agree that it is a peanut allergy, but I went ahead and alerted the principal that steps should be taken to create a peanut free environment. Does anyone know a good pediatrician or allergist?

by Anonymousreply 2304/27/2013

I'm livid. Avery came home with his grade for the science project and it was only a B. Outrageous. He worked on that thing for hours and it was a masterpiece. I saw all the other kids' dioramas and they were mediocre at best. Seriously, they paled in comparison. I think there's something wrong with his teacher, Miss Engler. She's been acting a bit 'off' lately and she probably made a mistake on his grade. Could it be drugs? An alcohol problem? I'm sure there must be some explanation as to why Avery didn't get the A+ he deserved.

Lately, I've been hearing complaints about Miss Engler from other parents as well. Something has to be done. Ladies, I'm planning to arrange a meeting with the Principal tomorrow to protest Avery's grade. If other moms would like to join me, it would be a great opportunity for everyone to raise their concerns with the administration. I don't think Miss Engler is fit to teach at our Blue Ribbon school. We need to get a petition going so that her contract won't be renewed next year.

by Anonymousreply 2404/27/2013

I need advice: Does one have to literally cripple your child to stop the publication of a Tell-All Book?

by Anonymousreply 2504/27/2013

[quote] Do you think that Desi Jr. really wants his nocturnal ommisions broadcast to the world?!

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2604/27/2013

Yesterday I was at Starbucks nursing my 12-year old son Parker and you should have seen the dirty looks people were shooting me. Luckily Parker's face was nuzzled in Mommy's warm & loving cleavage and was protected from their glares.

by Anonymousreply 2704/27/2013

As those of you who follow my blog know I'm working on becoming a doula after a hard hospital birth surrounded by cold nurses, with my firstborn, Makalaistar. Well...Yesterday I attended my first birth with my mentor, sun and general all around swellest gal in the world the amazing Genivive Moonwater. Well...The baby was born en caul!!!! As you may know that means it was wrapped in the placenta. I feel like it was a spiritual sign from Gaia herself. I will write more later when my hands stop shaking from the wonder of it all. Love AND LIGHT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2804/27/2013

I've made my special chocolate covered scotcheroos for everyone! At only 2,500 calories a square, you'll find them delicious and perfectly healthful, made with 100% real chocolate, butterscotch, JIF peanut butter, Rice Krispies, and corn syrup.

by Anonymousreply 2904/27/2013

We were watching 'Ellen' and my girlfriend said she is grossed out by the thought of DeGeneres rubbing and grinding all over "that Porsche". Don't you think Ellen has others to wax and polish off her hardtop?

by Anonymousreply 3004/27/2013

I know all you moms can relate to what happened to me today. Oscar looked a little 'off' somehow and then he looked at me and asked if it was true some mothers actually kill their babies before they are born. I was speechless because we weren't ready to discuss abortion politics with him (we're proudly Pro-Life) but I told him what I thought his little mind could understand: "they were sent to be angels in heaven with God." That quieted him for now, I think it will come up again though. I'm more concerned that this came up in the classroom somehow. Maybe I should read some mommie home-schooling blogs, it might not be a bad idea. #decisions

p.s- Jack Jr's ear infection is resolving! Only four more days on amoxicillin to go!!

by Anonymousreply 3104/27/2013

I won't even comment on Carol's (Keegan and Tayla's mom) completely irresponsible parenting. If she brings a scotcheroo within 20 feet of Hayden and Dylan I'll sue that cunt. Peanuts, in 2013???

by Anonymousreply 3204/27/2013

[quote]I'll get to Olivia's cupcake sale in a little bit, but first I want to urge all the other moms out there to say "no!" to standardized testing! I know, another cause to fit into my schedule (Merlot take me away!) but this is so important. Let your district know where you stand!!!

I might actually get on board with this one.

by Anonymousreply 3304/27/2013

My ex-sister-in-law's actual FB post.

[quote] Big date night tonight! Billy and I get to party it up at the Mother/Son dance at school and Ed is taking Maggie to her first White Sox game! She is so excited! I'm sure Billy is excited to hang with me all night too. :)

Actually, Billy wants to live with his father because his Mom's live-in boyfriend (Ed) is a creep.

by Anonymousreply 3404/27/2013

XSiL loved this one.

by Anonymousreply 3504/27/2013

I do apologize, R26. I noticed the error as soon as I saw it posted.

'Nocturnal emissions' would have been the correct spelling.

I commend you for ensuring proper spelling and grammar, you bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3604/27/2013

"Merlot, take me away!" is genius.

by Anonymousreply 3704/27/2013

Whatever you do DON'T vaccinate your kids! It's all TOXINS and causes AUTISM!

by Anonymousreply 3804/28/2013 beat me to it

by Anonymousreply 3904/28/2013

I'm the cunt that gapes open

by Anonymousreply 4004/28/2013

That 3rd grade teacher Mr. Freeman and PE teacher Mr. Jackson are adopting a baby from Malawi. I just don't agree with this whole 2 dads business. I mean when Paul and I were still together he wasn't a good dad to Kirby at all. I can't imagine doubling that trouble.

I'm glad that Kirby is 7 and will be out of elementary school before their child starts attending. I mean what if it brings the AIDS to the playground?

by Anonymousreply 4104/28/2013

Abundant blessings abound!!! My little 8 year old light of life Mekaylah did a portrait of me and my handsome hubby Steve with Jesus in between us! I will post on the blog for everyone to share!!!

by Anonymousreply 4304/29/2013

When my kids started grade school, I invested a pretty penny in buying the Crocodile Creek BPA-free lunch boxes. Even after losing several, I purchased replacements. After several years of daily use, I think it's time to retire my son's lunchbox. It's become tattered from washes, and getting moldy! The problem is, I am bothered that it has not held up over the years and now the potential adverse health effects of a moldy lunchbox outweighs the eco-consciousness of have a reusable container. What am I to do, throw it away? Repurpose it? Any suggestions for a more durable replacement?

Oh, wait, that's not pretend.

by Anonymousreply 4404/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 4503/10/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!