Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michelle Rodriguez: I'm single because I only like MANLY men!

A new one for the "Pathetic Displays of Faux-Heterosexuality" thread...

[quote]"I'll wear a leather jacket with nothing underneath," she said. She also said she prefers "manly" men: "I can’t do metrosexuals who get their nails done more than me. Which is why, living in L.A. for eight years, you can’t blame me for not having a partner!”

by Anonymousreply 1510/01/2013

Oh, hunty.

by Anonymousreply 104/26/2013

She is sad.

by Anonymousreply 204/26/2013

Sausage, people, sausages only.

by Anonymousreply 304/26/2013

Oddly enough, I'm single because I only like WOMANLY men!

by Anonymousreply 404/26/2013

Why doesn't she just say, "I'm bi" and let it go? She'd be hotter anyway

by Anonymousreply 504/26/2013

Oh Michelle, really, you aren't that GOOD of an actress to pull off that line.

by Anonymousreply 604/26/2013

Does she mean manly WOMEN, like herself?

by Anonymousreply 704/26/2013

r5, I totally agree. I get it too. I like femme women and masculine men. Just the way it is.

by Anonymousreply 804/26/2013

R8 That's not the point. The point in she's using this as an excuse as to why she doesn't have a boyfriend, when the real reason is because she's gay.

by Anonymousreply 904/26/2013

What a coward she is.

No one would give a rat's ass if she came out.

by Anonymousreply 1004/26/2013

Cringe-worthy. I'm so embarrassed for her.

by Anonymousreply 1104/26/2013

Hon, the real reason you don't have a boyfriend is...

'CAUSE YOU'RE A DYKE!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1204/26/2013

Michelle, if you are reading this, please, stop with the charade. it's 2013

by Anonymousreply 1304/26/2013

Whatever, she's hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 1404/26/2013

Michelle Rodriguez didn't mince words while discussing ongoing gay rumors during a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, revealing she "goes both ways."

"I don't talk about what I do with my vagina, and they're all intrigued," Rodriguez said about the media's interest in her sexuality in the most recent issue of EW magazine, on newsstands now. "I've never walked the carpet with anyone, so they wonder: What does she do with her vagina? Plus, I play a butchy girl all the time, so they assume I'm a lesbo."

Although EW noted that the "lesbo" assumption is not necessarily a fair one, the 35-year-old brushed it off.

"Eh, they're not too far off," she said. "I've gone both ways. I do as I please. I am too f--king curios to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks."

Gay rumors have surrounded the "Fast & Furious 7" star for years.

Back in 2006, Rodriguez was linked to her "BloodRayne" co-star, Kristianna Loken. The following year she landed on the cover of lesbian magazine Curve, a publishing decision she was unaware of. She responded by saying she wasn't "insulted," but didn't approve of their putting "words in someone's mouth and [placing] people in categories." In a 2009 interview with Style, Rodriguez said if she wanted to tell people what she does with her vagina she would've made a sex tape. Then, in 2011, on the red carpet she bluntly stated, "I'm not a lesbian....yeah. Michi likes sausage."

Her latest comment about her sexuality to Entertainment Weekly falls in line with other celebrities who have quietly opened up recently.

In August, Wentworth Miller came out as gay when declining an invite to attend Russia's St. Petersburg International Film Festival. That same month, Raven-Symone came out in a tweet about same-sex marriage. Back in January, "Kyle XY" actor Matt Dallas revealed he is gay by simply tweeting about his engagement to his boyfriend, musician Blue Hamilton.

by Anonymousreply 1510/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.