Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you think a lot of married guys are fucking their kids' nannies/au pairs?

I'm working from home today, sitting on my balcony attempting to do work but also people watching. I live on the UWS. I never realized how many families have nannies or au pairs, and they all look like late teens/early 20s gorgeous supermodels. I find it difficult to believe that many of the husbands aren't fucking these hot young snatches on the sly, especially given the fact that many of their wives have let themselves go to pot. Maybe I'm partially projecting my own fantasy about lusting after a hot live-in "manny" if I were to have kids, but I can't believe that nothing goes on. What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 3710/17/2014

Now there's a question that I lose a lot of sleep thinking about.

by Anonymousreply 104/26/2013

Of course not.

by Anonymousreply 204/26/2013

A few, but generally, no.

by Anonymousreply 404/26/2013

They wish.

by Anonymousreply 504/26/2013

Are you fantasizing about fucking the husbands or being the supermodel-looking nanny?

by Anonymousreply 604/26/2013

Ask Arnold.

by Anonymousreply 704/26/2013

A fabulously 1995 thread.

by Anonymousreply 804/26/2013

I doubt it, OP

by Anonymousreply 904/26/2013

Jerking off to them maybe. Altho the really rich ones might have a shot but they'd be wanting to be a Mrs and would fuck the gardener on the side.

by Anonymousreply 1004/26/2013

"I find it difficult to believe that many of the husbands aren't fucking these hot young snatches on the sly, especially given the fact that many of their wives have let themselves go to pot"

Just because they want to sleep with their nannies doesn't mean their nannies want to sleep with them...

by Anonymousreply 1104/26/2013

they do - the babysitters too - that's why only dumb bitches hire good looking help, much less have them LIVE IN.

by Anonymousreply 1204/26/2013

YES.

My dad had an affair with the live-in nanny and a business partner.

Mom found out and left him for my figure skating coach.

It works both ways.

by Anonymousreply 1304/26/2013

Most "hot" nannies don't want to fuck the middle-aged menopausal man with the baseball cap put on backwards.

by Anonymousreply 1404/26/2013

If I pretend to even like David Beckham's kids do you think he'd want to fuck this cheeky 'awe pair'?

by Anonymousreply 1504/26/2013

[quote]they do - the babysitters too - that's why only dumb bitches hire good looking help, much less have them LIVE IN.

[quote]Ask Arnold.

Maria seemed to have hired a fuck proof housekeeper, but that didn't work out so well for her.

by Anonymousreply 1604/26/2013

One or two of the Kennedy son's (Ethel's sons) had affairs with family nannies.

So did the comedian from the movie, Poet's Society - can't think of his name right now.

It happens. And probably a lot more than anyone knows.

by Anonymousreply 1704/26/2013

sorry, sons not son's

by Anonymousreply 1804/26/2013

Robin Williams married the nanny. She wasn't much of a prize. They divorced recently.

by Anonymousreply 1904/26/2013

Sometimes, but it depends. From what I know, many extremely wealthy fathers have a chronically stressed, even enraged attitude that is either completely detached from or moderately disgusted by "the help." And honestly, I think that men who fuck the nanny often have a fetish for plowing someone they're disgusted with (though it doesn't happen in the majority of instances).

by Anonymousreply 2104/26/2013

If you're so interested in Nannies, read this book called the Nanny Diaries. It's a true story and you'll see there was no fucking of Daddies going on. She was too busy being run ragged by the bitch mommy that she had no time for that. In the movie, the girl was played by Scarlet Johansson.

OP you're in fantasyland. But I'm curious if any gay couples have actually hired a manny. I'd love to know who would go looking for trouble like that. Do you think Neil Patrick Harris has one?

by Anonymousreply 2204/26/2013

My exgirlfriend was an au pair and I'm sure she didn't have the pressure that you are talking about sexual tention. For the most part the people who can afford au pairs are rich and money driven in some cases an affair would reflect poorly on they in their businesses and if they have au pairs they have children that they care about (that's why they have the aupairs cause they feel guilty about not beging around for the kids) why would they risk a devorce for a fuck they could pay for professionaly? If they have made enogh money to pay someone to look after their kids they have enogh sense not to fck the help number one rule "don't dip your pen in the company ink" lol. Young woman and older men are attracted to each other for differnt resonse but the same! They both want the stronger (king of the jungle) and young boys and older woman are atracted to each other the similar reasons but oppersite! Less expectations of preformance?

by Anonymousreply 2307/20/2013

[quote]they do - the babysitters too - that's why only dumb bitches hire good looking help, much less have them LIVE IN.

No one can be that dumb. More likely they don't want to sleep with their husband. They've invested so much in the relationship, especially if there's kids, that they don't want to break it up, but neither one has desire for the other anymore. Happens all the time. She's just looking the other way but still gets to play house. She's not dumb.

by Anonymousreply 2407/20/2013

[quote]OP you're in fantasyland. But I'm curious if any gay couples have actually hired a manny. I'd love to know who would go looking for trouble like that. Do you think Neil Patrick Harris has one?

r22, when Oprah interviewed NPH and Burtka at their house recently, their nanny was a blonde woman.

by Anonymousreply 2507/20/2013

Married men will fuck anything

by Anonymousreply 2607/21/2013

Sure, married men will fuck anything, but any hot young woman can do better than a married schlub.

And living with your boss has got to be the biggest turnoff possible.

by Anonymousreply 2707/21/2013

[quote] Most "hot" nannies don't want to fuck the middle-aged menopausal man with the baseball cap put on backwards

Unless...... He's rich. Then they think he's the most interesting man in the world

by Anonymousreply 2807/21/2013

Men are fucking anything that allows them to fuck. If the nanny is willing, the father is always ready and willing. It's a fact of life. Women are foolish to hire attractive younger women to nanny their children. It's a simple fact of life.

By the way, if your husband is bi...I'm just saying.

by Anonymousreply 2907/21/2013

It just depends. The great preponderance? No. But yes, sometimes. Some people like to play with fire (both nannies and fathers). Because really, the nanny can sue for sexual harassment later, fuck up the marriage and household. Fathers are smart to not do something that will bring upheaval to their children's lives. But some still do, because that's how they're wired.

I've worked for many families and only rare get hit on. I've had quite a number of really good connections with dads (I'm the same age as many of them), but my body language and conversation makes it clear that I'm not angling for a sexual liaison. I'm also fat, which I'm sure has helped along the way to prevent men from fucking up my work situation (and gotten me more jobs as the moms don't have to worry). I would not enjoy a boss coming on to me. I'd have to find another job, and if I loved the current job, that would be really inconvenient.

My first nanny job in 98, I had to quit because the dad wouldn't leave me alone and wanted to talk about sex constantly. I could have sued and ruined their lives, but that wouldn't be nice to the kids. All the rest of the dads along the way have been reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 3007/21/2013

The smarter thing to do is fuck the au pair next door.

by Anonymousreply 3107/21/2013

[quote]I admit I tried to handle my own needs discretely in the toilet

Hahahaha Jesus Christ, this guy.

Everyone clutching their pearls over the alleged frau influx lately seems to be missing the lost straight guys that end up here, whining about women exercising free will. See also: the Anita Sarkeesian thread.

by Anonymousreply 3310/16/2014

Many of these agencies do engage in prostitution, according to the Hollywood goosip sites.

by Anonymousreply 3410/16/2014

There are lots of married men fucking their own holes with big dildos

by Anonymousreply 3510/16/2014

When I say that straight men are even more self-absorbed and entitled than their frau wives, I mean R32.

by Anonymousreply 3610/17/2014

I don't know about a "lot", but, yes, some certainly are.

by Anonymousreply 3710/17/2014
Need more help? Click Here.