Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why is Anderson still standing in the street?

the chase/bombing/everything else is over. Can't he sit down now?

by Anonymousreply 404/26/2013

Oh, honey. This is CNN we're talking about. They milk every story for all it's worth.

by Anonymousreply 104/26/2013

He still needs attention.

by Anonymousreply 204/26/2013

He didn't want to leave Boston:

[quote]COOPER: People are saying to me, friends of mine, when I come back from a place, "Wow, it must be so hard to be there to see all that." And I say, "Actually, it's harder to be back here." Because when you're in a place like Boston this week or overseas somewhere, where -- Haiti after the earthquake, people are loving each other. And people are talking about real things. They're looking you in the eye, and they're shaking your hand hard and they're hugging you. And --and they're talking about life and death. And they're talking about real -- nothing is fake. And I feel that in Boston this week. Nothing is fake. Everything -- people are bound together. And I wish -- I wish it was like that all the time. To have been here in the wake of all of this and to have seen the compassion, I feel it's a blessing, for me. And I think everybody here feels the sense of Boston Strong. It's a slogan, but it's very real. I kind of don't even want to go home. I want to stay here because I kind of want to make the -- I want to, you know, be part of this. It really is special.

by Anonymousreply 304/26/2013

I'm guessing it has something to do with kickbacks that CNN is getting from Boston Duck Tours.

I keep seeing their amphibious vehicles drive past behind the various anchors as they read the news from their sidewalk position.

by Anonymousreply 404/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!