Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What ever happened to the Jonas Brothers?

You blinked, and it was totally over. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 2904/27/2013

the reality show premieres Sunday on E!

by Anonymousreply 104/26/2013

The Jonas Brothers are a band. The were very popular and made much more money that OP will ever dream of.

by Anonymousreply 204/26/2013

r2=deranged fangirl

by Anonymousreply 304/26/2013

Oh good lord r3, NO NO NO, we cannot post facts. They might hurt r3's feelings.

by Anonymousreply 404/26/2013

Jonas Brothers have a new CD. First single to be released: "Pom Poms."

by Anonymousreply 504/26/2013

Thanks for clearing up that they are a band r2/r4....I think OP thought the were a juggling act.

by Anonymousreply 604/26/2013

They sang on TV yesterday, must have been the Today show. My crush Kevin is looking so fine, getting his big ass on.

by Anonymousreply 704/26/2013

I recently saw them on MTV News.

by Anonymousreply 804/26/2013

Whats the deal with the Joe on/off sextape drug addict manipulative user girlfriend multiple blind items Mercedes pay off saga??? How fuckin' weird was all that?

by Anonymousreply 904/26/2013

Gay brother Kevin has a reality show on E during which you can expect a lot of falling purses.

by Anonymousreply 1004/26/2013

This kind of thing has gone on for a million years.

by Anonymousreply 1104/26/2013

All talk of sexuality and arranged marriage aside, I thought they handled the up and down of it pretty well. The rode the wave until all indications said to pull it in and then they found their niche and accepted their fate. One moved on to musical theatre, one moved on to reality TV and one...well, I don't know what Joe's doing, but he doesn't seem to be making much noise about it, whatever it is.

Would that Bieber had the similar grace to realize when the gig was up.

by Anonymousreply 1204/26/2013

It's clear his in-laws are hungry for fame. I'm assuming part of the deal with the marriage was that the family would get a tv show.

by Anonymousreply 1304/26/2013

They were a Christian Rock group will bad music. Nobody outside of the USA is into this crap.

by Anonymousreply 1404/26/2013

Justin Bieber is much bigger than the Jonas Brothers or Justin Timberlake combined.

The Jonas Brothers aren't aging well. At first I thought Kevin was getting better looking but really Nick and Joe are getting uglier by the day.

And baby Jonas is too horrible to bring out in public.

by Anonymousreply 1504/26/2013

Evidently they still tour Europe and do well. The new song is catchy but I don't see it becoming a big hit.

And don't get me started on the reality show. The beard and her family of leeches are repugnant.

by Anonymousreply 1604/26/2013

It's a shame Kevin has to do the closet/beard thing. I'd love to worship that ass and give him the man-love he so desperately craves.

by Anonymousreply 1704/26/2013

Nick was surprising awesome in How to Succeed- much better than Radcliffe or the abysmal performance Criss gave.

He was charming and I'd love to see him step out from replacement land.

by Anonymousreply 1804/26/2013

It's been seven or eight weeks since that sold-out Asian tour. Maybe they're just sitting around counting the million$ of dollar$ they pulled in.

by Anonymousreply 1904/27/2013

Joe is hot!

by Anonymousreply 2004/27/2013

Nick's ass the morning he turned 18 could have earned him $10 million that day, if he had the stamina.

Or $20 million two years before, if he had visited Saudi Arabia.

by Anonymousreply 2104/27/2013

R18 obviously lives in some bizarro world where the opposite of the truth is spoken and believed.

by Anonymousreply 2204/27/2013

[quote]You blinked, and it was totally over. What happened?

Maybe you went blind when you blinked, OP.

Meanwhile the J-Bros are still busy putting money in the bank.

by Anonymousreply 2304/27/2013

OP, they are currently on a world tour.

Do you ever do research before asking your absurd questions?

And the oldest Jonas brother has his own reality show on the E! Entertainment Network channel. It's in its 2nd season.

by Anonymousreply 2404/27/2013

Is Todd Hoppy still Joe's bf?

by Anonymousreply 2504/27/2013

The dressed-up Buzz Feed crowd at Jack Rose's Saloon in Adams Morgan will be lucky if they don't get robbed on the way home carrying their little designer purses.

by Anonymousreply 2604/27/2013

I think this happens to most boy bands. When they first came out, I was surprised they were popular. They were a homely bunch and their music was really common and bland and I, personally, didn't like it.

I guess it's not suprising that they should fall out of fashion.

by Anonymousreply 2704/27/2013

But they have not fallen out of favor, R27.

They have great thriving careers.

I guess you cannot read.

And the youngest, Nick, has roles on Broadway and roles on the London stage when not touring with his brothers.

To repeat, they are on a world tour.

by Anonymousreply 2804/27/2013

Nick also owns a music production company in Germany where he promotes European boy bands.

by Anonymousreply 2904/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.