Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Have you ever arrived at the sad conclusion...

...that the one you worship, and idolize may not like you. I really like this celebrity but after researching his past and his history, I arrived at the sad conclusion that we may not like each other, had we met in real life. We are just extremely different personality-wise.

by Anonymousreply 2504/27/2013

Don't you ever get tired of yapping about Heath Ledger. Of COURSE he wouldn't have been able to stand you. Who can?

by Anonymousreply 104/25/2013

I'm sorry your imagined relationship turned out to be a real disappointment. Perhaps you could pretend differently?

by Anonymousreply 204/25/2013

i'm coming to fear that Justin B may not be as into fucking me as I am to him. i know you guys are going to say its probably not true and we're gonna end up happy together and all, but i'm really worried.

by Anonymousreply 404/25/2013

Begone, Heath Ledger Troll!

by Anonymousreply 504/25/2013

Tell me about it. After all that nonsense Jodie F. turned out to be a lesbian. Boy was I an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 604/25/2013

Why would you bother sabotaging an imaginary relationship? That's fucked up dude!

In real life I've liked some bosses who hated me, but I had enough "distance" that it didn't bother me. As far as boyfriends go, the way it plays out is they convince me they like me and then later pretend they never did and I have no idea why, except that I have enough confidence in my own judgement to be sure they are lying now as opposed to then. That is to say, they weren't just sociopaths looking to take advantage of me.

by Anonymousreply 704/25/2013

You shouldn't give up so easily OP. You should really invest in this relationship and make this celebrity love you. And at least if you can't do that, make him regret the day he ever turned his back on you.

by Anonymousreply 804/25/2013

Stalking fixes everything!

by Anonymousreply 904/26/2013

I didn't like Ledger's performance as "Joker".

by Anonymousreply 1004/26/2013

This is just like when Jenna's stalker went on Thorazin and started stalking Megan Fox.

Just pick someone else op.

by Anonymousreply 1104/26/2013

I'm guessing this is the Tom Hiddleston troll.

by Anonymousreply 1204/26/2013

I work in Entertainment, and trust me, celebs are never-- NEVER -- the way you think they are. I finally accepted that. Most-- if not ALL-- actors are narcissists. That's why they're actors. Subsequently, even the "nicest" ones are truly dreadful people.

Just because they're used to always hearing "yes". That situation turns people into spoiled unreasonable children. Even the percieved "nicest people" (like Ellen or Meryl or whoever) can be impossible and it would turn your stomach to see them behind the scenes. Very disillusioning.

by Anonymousreply 1304/26/2013

Ellen is perceived as nice? Since when? (ask her sitcom writers)

by Anonymousreply 1404/26/2013

[quote]Tell me about it. After all that nonsense Jodie F. turned out to be a lesbian. Boy was I an idiot.

Johnny Hinckley, it was because of all that nonsense you pulled that Jodie F. turned out to be a lesbian. She's just never had a real man give it to her good. Bet she'd love that.

by Anonymousreply 1504/26/2013

Almost every person (friend, acquaintance) that I like a lot, is someone who I like way more than they like me.

The one guy I'd ask to be my best man if I ever got married (assuming marriages were ever legalized where I lived)? Didn't even invite me to his wedding. That sort of thing.

At this point, I've made my peace with it. I'm sure there are people out there that liked me way more than I liked them... I'm just oblivious to it, like the ones I liked were (more or less) oblivious to my feelings for them.

And so it goes.

by Anonymousreply 1604/26/2013

Can't decide if this was meant as a joke or if OP is a 13 yo kid.

by Anonymousreply 1804/26/2013

We need to put out a BOLO for the ledger troll. I am concerned he hasn't surfaced on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 1904/26/2013

I disagree.

I always dreamed of getting into Cillian Muprhy's pants -- or rather up her dress.

And I still do.

by Anonymousreply 2004/26/2013

[quote] Most-- if not ALL-- actors are narcissists. That's why they're actors. Subsequently, even the "nicest" ones are truly dreadful people.

Subsequent to what? That word means "after", not "accordingly". Maybe you're thinking of "consequently", which also has a Q?

by Anonymousreply 2204/26/2013

R21, why don't you lick R22's grammar queen ass.

by Anonymousreply 2304/27/2013

[quote]the one you worship, and idolize may not like you.

The illustration for this statement is a photo of Anderson Cooper running down the street to get away from his DL fangurls.

by Anonymousreply 2404/27/2013

I can't get sad over changing my mind about someone I've never met because I realize I don't know anything about people I've never met.

by Anonymousreply 2504/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.