Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Zac Efron had a huge crush on Tyra Banks as a teenager.

Didn't we just have a story a few weeks back about Tay Tay revealing a huge crush on Jessica Alba??? So much for originality! Here's the story:

The 'Are We Officially Dating' star told Parade.com: "I had a poster of Tyra Banks in my bedroom. She was the only girl I really had a crush on. Other than her, the rest of my posters were skateboards, BMX bikes, and Tony Hawk."

He added: "I hope we get to hang out soon. I haven't gotten to meet her yet."

Zac recently broke his hand during an on set fight with Dave Franco.

The heartthrob was filming a fight scene with his 'Townies' co-star when he injured his hand and although he broke a bone, doctors couldn't fit him with a cast because he had to return to work.

Zac has been spotted on the Los Angeles set of the movie with his right hand heavily bandaged.

by Anonymousreply 1604/26/2013

Oh Zac.

by Anonymousreply 104/25/2013

He started to say Tyson Beckford but caught himself before he finished "-son".

by Anonymousreply 204/25/2013

[quote]"She was the only girl I really had a crush on."

I think he just outed himself.

by Anonymousreply 304/26/2013

Does this mean Zac Efron hit Dave Franco in the face and has a new prescription for pain pills? That's how it starts.

by Anonymousreply 404/26/2013

This reminds me of that time Rosie O'Donnell kept on going on and on about that crush she had on that actor and then he came on her show and she was so excited about...

by Anonymousreply 504/26/2013

Zac Efron is no longer hot

by Anonymousreply 604/26/2013

I would totally do Zac. He has a nice beefy butt. That seems to be his best asset and his face of course.

by Anonymousreply 704/26/2013

or when Neil Patrick Harris confessed his crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt to Jay Leno.

by Anonymousreply 804/26/2013

[quote]"I had a poster of Tyra Banks in my bedroom. She was the only girl I really had a crush on. Other than her, the rest of my posters were skateboards, BMX bikes, and Tony Hawk."

He can't even keep his stories straight (no pun intended) anymore. Remember when he said it was Catherine Zeta Jones that he had a crush on?

by Anonymousreply 904/26/2013

Zach improves his bankability and is laughing all the way to the Banks.

by Anonymousreply 1004/26/2013

Zac just hasn't found the right crush (Girl) yet !!!

by Anonymousreply 1104/26/2013

Please, leave me out of this.

by Anonymousreply 1204/26/2013

Only until he found out Tyra Banks was a female.

by Anonymousreply 1304/26/2013

No wonder he never misses an episode of America's next top model.

by Anonymousreply 1404/26/2013

[R3] my thoughts when I read it

by Anonymousreply 1504/26/2013

As the man once said,

"I couldn't figure out why I asked my mother for a Barbie doll for my birthday."

"I couldn't figure out why she got it for me."

But I got really confused when I was 18 and she said, "Why don't you have a girlfriend."

by Anonymousreply 1604/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.