Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Would we be so understanding of Dzhokhar

If he were ugly?

All I remember is that he was found in the boat unarmed.

by Anonymousreply 2104/26/2013

If only I were able to give him regular blow jobs none of this would have happened.

by Anonymousreply 104/25/2013

He IS ugly.

by Anonymousreply 204/25/2013

I blame The Real Housewives franchise.

by Anonymousreply 304/25/2013

All you remember is that he was found in a boat unarmed?

Huh... all I can think of are all the lives that he and his turd brother ruined...

Guess what you remember about them says more about you than about how attractive they supposedly were.

by Anonymousreply 404/25/2013

Omg, he is soooooooooooo cute!! What a hottie!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

*Screech!*

*Squeak!*

*Squeal!*

by Anonymousreply 504/26/2013

He was ok looking the first couple of days but he's getting uglier the more i see his picture, i think it's the nose.

by Anonymousreply 604/26/2013

[quote] he's getting uglier the more i see his picture

The cold sore on his lip at R5 doesn't help.

by Anonymousreply 704/26/2013

He must have jacked up Southern Russian Caucus version teeth.

There doesn't seem to be a single pic where the dude has a smile - or an open mouth period.

by Anonymousreply 804/26/2013

He looks like part Glen Scarpelli and part Jonas Brother...

by Anonymousreply 904/26/2013

Dzhokhar should have killed himself. His life is over. A lifetime in jail is ahead of him. And if he gets the death penalty, it's years away.

I'm not making excuses for him, but he seems easily influenced and made a horrible mistake by going along with a more dominant older brother even if Dzhokhar himself was indeed willing.

Every friend of Dzhokhar who has been interviewed has said that he's a great kid. I don't understand how anyone could acquire so much hate and have it go unnoticed by everyone with whom he came in contact. The older brother is a different story, but Dzhokhar doesn't seem like he's full of hate and rage.

by Anonymousreply 1004/26/2013

I guess you've never heard of serial killers, R10.

by Anonymousreply 1104/26/2013

He's no James Holmes. James is a cutie. Squee!!!

by Anonymousreply 1204/26/2013

Hottest killer since Scott Peterson!

by Anonymousreply 1304/26/2013

"He must have jacked up Southern Russian Caucus version teeth.

There doesn't seem to be a single pic where the dude has a smile - or an open mouth period."

Here's one, r8 - his teeth actually look perfect. And there's no reason why they shouldn't be - since the family was on welfare, they probably had Medicaid too, which covers braces for kids. Our tax dollars probably paid for that dreamy terrorist smile!

by Anonymousreply 1404/26/2013

I'm getting sick of the "our tax dollars" fuckholes. As if that gives you the right to control anyone who receives a cent.

by Anonymousreply 1504/26/2013

I agree, he is ugly. If you guys think he's cute, then you guys must be ugly. Have some standards people!

by Anonymousreply 1604/26/2013

He was obviously influenced by his brother and would never have done anything like this on his on his own. I know legally 19 is an adult but he is really just a kid. I feel sorry for him, he will probably end up getting the death penalty or life in prison, which seems too harsh a sentence.

by Anonymousreply 1704/26/2013

r16 is what's known as a lying sack of shit

by Anonymousreply 1804/26/2013

R17. A life sentence or the death penalty is a just sentence for the crime. However, I agree with you, Dzhokhar is a kid despite being 19, and he never would have done this on his own. He did a montstrous thing and in the process ruined his own life.

Of course I feel terribly sorry for the victims and their families. But I also feel sorry for Dzhokhar. He is in for a life of hell in prison. He could very well be maimed or killed in prison. He should have been killed by the police when his twisted, evil brother who took him down this road was killed.

No matter how much his brother was able to influence Dzhokhar, I guess I just don't understand why he didn't just walk away from his brother. Dzhokhar has never given any indication that he was anyhing other than a mild-mannered kid. How the hell did this happen?

by Anonymousreply 1904/26/2013

Tamerlane's big cock made Dzokhar his sex slave.

by Anonymousreply 2004/26/2013

That picture with the tiny cold sore is an old one. The more recent, grainy shots show it once it metastasized and consumed most of his lower face and was probably the reason he did all of this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 2104/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.