Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Justin Bieber losing his "freshness"

His popularity is going down little at a time. Could it be because he's come of an age where looks recedes to the background and talent to the foreground? People are expecting some sort of talent from him, and if he doesn't deliver, they move on. I think he's made it as far as he has from luck and the "cuteness" factor that people like in teenage boys.

by Anonymousreply 5901/30/2014

Diaper Guy!

by Anonymousreply 204/25/2013

My God, R2!

Who the hell in their right mind would let him leave the house dressed in that catastrophe?

What were his handlers thinking?

by Anonymousreply 404/25/2013

It all depends on who comes along to replace him. The second a viable alternative shows his apple-cheeked face, the kids will abandon Bieber. Except for the true beliebers.

by Anonymousreply 504/25/2013

I lost my freshness a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 604/25/2013

Do yourself a huge favor, R4 and Google Bieber and Damon Lindelof. Lindelof's tweets about that outfit are hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 704/25/2013

He should use Summers Eve.

by Anonymousreply 804/25/2013

Worse teen dresser.

by Anonymousreply 904/25/2013

Oh my GAWD!

by Anonymousreply 1004/25/2013

Beiber looks stinky from behind.

by Anonymousreply 1104/25/2013

r3 nails it

by Anonymousreply 1204/25/2013

If we're laughing at the way he looks now, just wait until the kids of twenty years from now will think of him.

I cringe at old photos of me in those big 1980s glasses.

by Anonymousreply 1304/25/2013

The little girls who LOVE him will grow up and move on to more sophisticated music.

By that time Bieber will be too old for the new crop of young girls.

He will fall out of vogue by the time he is thirty.

New kids on the block where the biggest as was Britney.

by Anonymousreply 1404/25/2013

The list of troubles linked to Justin Bieber's tour of Europe grew again after Swedish police said Thursday they had found drugs and a stun gun on the pop singer's bus.

No arrests were made since the bus was empty at the time, Stockholm police spokesman Lars Bystrom told The Associated Press.

Police said they decided to act after smelling marijuana coming from inside the bus while it was parked outside the hotel where Bieber was staying in the capital. Drug officers searched the bus during the concert while Bieber was on stage, Bystrom said.

by Anonymousreply 1504/25/2013

The Stockholm incident is the latest in Bieber's tumultuous European tour, which has included a monkey detention, a Holocaust museum furor and a health scare.

In Britain, the 19-year-old singer struggled with his breathing and fainted backstage at a London show. He was taken to a hospital, only to be caught on camera clashing with paparazzi.

The Canadian teenage idol had to leave his monkey in quarantine in Germany since he didn't have the necessary papers for the animal. Since then he decided he doesn't want the monkey so he just left it to the animal welfare people to find a home for it.

Bieber then became the focus of intense criticism in the Netherlands for writing an entry into a guestbook at the Anne Frank House museum in Amsterdam, saying he hoped the Jewish teenager, who died in a Nazi concentration camp, "would have been a Belieber" — or fan of his — if her fate had turned out differently.

The comment provoked a flood of comments on the museum's Facebook page, with many people criticizing the singer for gross insensitivity.

by Anonymousreply 1604/25/2013

Since he's now legally an adult, all the shitty behavior that the press put a lid on (lest they bee seen as bullies) is now scrupulously reported. Bieber's douchebaggery is what's causing him to lose his "freshness."

by Anonymousreply 1704/25/2013

He's a modern-day Davey Jones but Davey was short-lived too.His new haircut is awful!

by Anonymousreply 1804/25/2013

r14 - By 30?? Nah way. His expiry date will come much sooner than that. He'll be nearly done before he's 21, and living under a bridge by the time he's 25.

If he has some actual talent (I have no idea), maybe he could hide out for a few years and make a comeback. But unless he grows another head taller, he's still going to look like a toddler and not appeal to adults.

by Anonymousreply 1904/25/2013

Was he always this short? Or was he appropriately sized when he first came on the scene?

If he wasn't always short, he's probably having a Napoleonic breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 2004/25/2013

Mmmmm. Nothing hotter than a saggy diaper with a full load in it. His entourage is very wise to never question him.

by Anonymousreply 2104/25/2013

He's already losing his popularity his CD sales are pretty poor and his concert grosses are nothinh to ride home about.

His predominantly teen girl fanbase also works against him, the only artist in music history with a predominantly teen girl fanbase who managed to have a long career at the top is Madonna. Remember in the 80s when EVERY teenage girl in the world dressed like her and idolized her?

But Madonna was smart to latch onto her growing gay fanbase and ride out the cultural wave of the late 80s/90s of bringing gay culture to the mainstream

Bieber probably doesn't even know how to spell the word culture

by Anonymousreply 2204/25/2013

[quote]Bieber probably doesn't even know how to spell the word culture

He's an expert on the "16th Chapel" at the Vatican.

by Anonymousreply 2304/25/2013

[quote]his concert grosses are nothinh to ride home about.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2404/26/2013

He looks like he's wearing pampers in that shot, absolutely ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 2504/26/2013

But..but...he is the Kurt Cobain of our time!

by Anonymousreply 2604/26/2013

Damn, that's sad that you guys think just because a guy ain't 18 anymore, he loses his freshness and cuteness. I can tell you for a fact that's NOT true. Justin can hold onto his cuteness for years, maybe even decades. This may come as a surprise to some of you, but I'm 65 and I STILL get mistaken for 19 years old ALL the time. I mean, all of the time. That's because I work out, don't smoke and haven't had a drink since 1963.

Just the other day I was at the Tony Hawk skate-park skating shirtless, when I was spotted by my sister's grandson and his High School buds. After all of his buds complimented me on my mid-air 360 and skinny jeans, they asked my grand-nephew if I was his little brother. I was like "Nah bra, but we are family."

It sucks that some of you think being old means looking old. I'm 65 and I can't even imagine ever being called "sir." That sucks if that's the reality for some of you. Chin up, old bros.

by Anonymousreply 2704/26/2013

r27 I wish everybody had your attitude.

by Anonymousreply 2804/26/2013

Hopefully Bieber will go the way of Vanilla Ice.

by Anonymousreply 3104/26/2013

Someone please tell me R27 is kidding... otherwise W&W for R27, because that post certainly made me laugh til my sides hurt!

by Anonymousreply 3204/26/2013

Of course Bieber does doo-doo, silly @ r29. What do you think he's been selling to his beliebers all this time?

by Anonymousreply 3304/26/2013

[quote]His predominantly teen girl fanbase also works against him, the only artist in music history with a predominantly teen girl fanbase who managed to have a long career at the top is Madonna.

The original justin has been at the top for almost 20 years and he started out with teeny girls.

by Anonymousreply 3404/26/2013

I've lost my pussy.

by Anonymousreply 3504/26/2013

Did he ever get any schooling beyond 5th or 6th grade? He's made his parents rich beyond their dreams.

by Anonymousreply 3604/27/2013

(R35) Please remove my name from the search committee.

by Anonymousreply 3707/13/2013

He lost me when he peed in the bucket.

by Anonymousreply 3807/13/2013

His fundamentalist mother sold him to Usher who has done with Bieber whatever he wanted: make money for Usher. Now there might have been a little hanky panky along the way but Bieber did not know that was not the norm; he just went along with it. So here is a white young man who has no idea what it is to be white, surrounded by blacks who use him for their needs (keep making money for me, boy). The Bieb will dwindle away, probably go into rehab, lay low for five years or so trying to figure out who he is, and then maybe,maybe start a new career san Usher.

by Anonymousreply 3907/13/2013

It would help his freshness if we could just stick this little man in a Tupperware dish (as long as leave him enough wiggle room to be able to suck his thumb.)

by Anonymousreply 4007/13/2013

How come Usher hasn't stepped in to tell Justin Bieber to cool out?

by Anonymousreply 4107/13/2013

r19, it depends on who is around him when he crashes and burns. When some of those people realize their gravy train is now over, they might be honest with him. Then, he'll do the rehab stint and "Sorry I Fucked Up" talk show circuit.

If he plays his cards right, he might have a comeback.

I have a feeling Scooter is not in this for the long haul.

It's not the wigger, r3, or even the caricature, it's the punk ass aspect of the bad behaviour.

I'd argue that Mac Miller and MGK are also wigger caricatures who get in shit, but the response is different.

by Anonymousreply 4207/13/2013

Because he's no longer "fresh", r41.

by Anonymousreply 4307/13/2013

Shouldn't his run be about over any minute now?

by Anonymousreply 4407/13/2013

For some DLers he lost his freshness when he reached puberty.

by Anonymousreply 4507/13/2013

And I was like: Baby,baby baby, OH Like baby,baby,baby NOOOOO Like baby,baby,baby OHHHHHH,thought you'd always be mine.

by Anonymousreply 4607/13/2013

I don't find him attractive. He is beginning to look like is mother and she could pull a pony cart with her face.

by Anonymousreply 4707/13/2013

This idiot should be tossed out with the trash, the same place that anything old and stale belongs. This fool will be lucky if he lives long enough to celebrate his twenty-first birthday.

by Anonymousreply 4801/28/2014

What freshness? Unless your talking about that stupid mouth of his.

by Anonymousreply 4901/29/2014

OP, he was never fresh. Now put down the Teen Beat magazine & do your homework.

by Anonymousreply 5001/29/2014

Just read that more than 105,000 signatures have been added to the petition to have Biebs deported back to Canada, which took only a few days to accumulate. The petition has gone to the White House & I understand the WH will now have to make some sort of response.

I'd be very surprised if the petition doesn't reach 1 million signers in a short time. Maybe ppl are finally getting fed up with this little bitch's criminal antics.

by Anonymousreply 5101/29/2014

Do we have to pay for his plane ticket? Can Canada refuse to take him back? Why don't we call the Corleone family to handle this? Anyone know his shoe size?

by Anonymousreply 5201/29/2014

Is Usher Raymond also responsible for the millions of white teenage boys on high school and college campuses across the country; who each year experiment with alcohol and drugs and behave like hoodlums? Did they too unwittingly allow Mr. Raymond to pop their cherries and somehow enslave them with his black dick? Have they too been robbed of their whiteness and are they too now unaware of what it is to be white?

by Anonymousreply 5301/29/2014

r29 is just excellent.

by Anonymousreply 5401/29/2014

His future is what Leif Garrett has become if he is not careful, his career and the way he is unravelling very much reminds me of Leif. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 5501/29/2014

Reply 31...You should see what vanilla ice is up to these days....can you say or spell successful?

by Anonymousreply 5601/29/2014

Maybe he should try Summer's Eve.

by Anonymousreply 5701/29/2014

Usher's not stepping in. He's gonna take the money and run.

by Anonymousreply 5801/30/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!