Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The mother of the bombers, Zubeidat Tsarnaev, is coming to America.

What do you think should be her first stop?

by Anonymousreply 8504/26/2013

The Wendy Williams Show!

by Anonymousreply 104/25/2013

Silence Infidel! My boys were framed!

by Anonymousreply 204/25/2013

I thought she lived here already. Aren't they on welfare?

by Anonymousreply 304/25/2013

Clinique counter!

by Anonymousreply 404/25/2013

Her first stop might be at bottom step of the plane to the US.

by Anonymousreply 504/25/2013

Another opportunity for Neil Diamond. He can great her at Logan singing "She's coming to America -- TODAY!"

by Anonymousreply 604/25/2013

The jail of course. It has been reported she left the US with an unresolved shop lifting charge.

by Anonymousreply 704/25/2013

First to New York to visit the 9/11 Memorial. Then of course to Boston to claim his dead son at the morgue and to visit the other son in hospital. Then go shopping nearby the bomb site to get ready for media interviews and to negotiate for a reality show. If a daughter of a former mob boss can have one, why can't she? Then go to immigration to apply for a green card.

by Anonymousreply 804/25/2013

That POS is going to have a security detail when she gets here. It's sickening.

by Anonymousreply 904/25/2013

I thought only the father was coming to claim Tamerlan's body? The mother has been going off on angry, anti-US rants since her sons were identified as suspects. She insists they're innocent and have been framed by the government, even going so far as to claim the bombing was "staged" and the blood all over the sidewalk was "red paint". I'm not sure how much of this she actually believes and how much is to appease the Russian government. She also risks being arrested on past shoplifting charges the second she steps off the plane.

by Anonymousreply 1004/25/2013

Well, if she is going to follow in the path of her sons, I hope she visits some Evangelical Christian marathon this time.

by Anonymousreply 1104/25/2013

The loony bin.

by Anonymousreply 1204/25/2013

And now she is claiming she has seen a video that shows the whole thing was faked and that the blood and gore on the street is just red paint.....

by Anonymousreply 1304/25/2013

She has also said she was happy to lose one son and would gladly give the other's life. You know, for Islam.

by Anonymousreply 1404/25/2013

She's fabulous and not afraid to speak her mind.

Replace Mariah Carey with Zubeidat!!

by Anonymousreply 1504/25/2013

There is a warrant on her ass for shoplifting.

This is a really fucked up family. Mom is a thief. The older brother bit the hand that fed him (America) and the 19 year old ran over his older brother during his escape and was too stupid to commit suicide (shot his own throat instead of head).

by Anonymousreply 1604/25/2013

NRA should give her a lifetime honorary membership.

If every family in America has a son like hers, the Boston bombing would not have happened.

by Anonymousreply 1704/25/2013

To the pressure cooker shop, of course.

by Anonymousreply 1804/25/2013

R4 reminded me - I forgot to add (wherever women go) to get those eyebrows mowed.

by Anonymousreply 1904/25/2013

If she's smart she'll immediately go on the Maury Povich Show to wail publicly and vehemently deny that 'she is the mother'.

by Anonymousreply 2004/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 2104/25/2013

I think even Tamerlan's wife was/is a shoplifter. And I think it was from the same store the bomb mom stole from.

by Anonymousreply 2204/25/2013

She has house seats for my smash Broadway hit, BOMBSHELL!

by Anonymousreply 2304/25/2013

She committed a felony soo it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

I though they came here under political asylum not immigration. But the odd part is they returned to the country they said they needed protection from. Soooo that's not going to look good. Then left her kids here? Great parenting.

by Anonymousreply 2504/25/2013

Bellevue. She's bat shit. And she's loving the attention. Can you say Violet Venable?

by Anonymousreply 2604/25/2013

Is she going to kidnap her daughter-in-law and/or granddaughter?

by Anonymousreply 2704/25/2013

How can she come here and they not arrest her? Or at least head straight to the court with lawyers trying to make a name for themself.

I would laugh my ass off if she showed up thinking everything was ok, and they arrest that bitch at the airport.

Of course, she would blame the US by saying I told you so.

Cus your a criminal bitch! Your spawn is pure evil.

by Anonymousreply 2804/25/2013

I'm surprised, well not really surprised maybe a bit outraged, she is being allowed to come here. With all her anti-American ranting, I'd think she'd be a security risk. Plus, she's getting security detail? Wow! America really has no balls.

Only one person needs to take the body. Do we need this bitch nutjob here? In face, why doesn't the U.S. fly the dead bomber's body to Russia and dump it on the nearest airport for the parents to pick up? It may be more expensive but at least we're not catering to hate filled assholes, again.

Some immigrants really don't deserve to live here.

by Anonymousreply 2904/25/2013

She thinks Zou Bisou Bisou is her theme song.

by Anonymousreply 3004/25/2013

The younger brother was unarmed when arrested so the neck wound probably came from the last police bullet barrage. So much for the "firefight."

by Anonymousreply 3104/25/2013

Perhaps someone could hook up her with tickets to good seats for the next performance of the Boston Marathon.

She just said on the CNN interview that she has seen videotape evidence that the marathon is just a play. The blood on the street was paint.

Thank Allah!

by Anonymousreply 3304/25/2013

If she is not involved in their plot and she is still deluded enough to believe they are not responsible then she is just doing what any parent would do. I know it sounds crazy but some people believe their children can do no wrong. I'm not supporting any of their actions but she is still their mother. She is not hiding away and issuing fatwah's from a foreign land. Be big enough to let her have her (misguided) say.

by Anonymousreply 3404/25/2013

Why doesn't Tam's wife bring the body to them (and stay there).

by Anonymousreply 3504/25/2013

Has she always been like this?

Why didn't someone take the kids away when they lived in the US?

by Anonymousreply 3604/25/2013

Ground Zero is first stop. Then to a meeting of the Boston victims families.

by Anonymousreply 3704/25/2013

[quote]Be big enough to let her have her (misguided) say.

And, also arrest her.

by Anonymousreply 3804/25/2013

Sorry R34 I have to disagree. It's not about being big enough.

If I did the same things, my mother would say I still love you but what you did is wrong and you have to live with the consequences.

She would be there crying while I was being put in the electric chair, maybe higher the best lawyer she could afford but never would she try and say is all some government plot and the whole thing was faked.

Plus, there is tons of video

No Pass given to the mother of evil spawn.

by Anonymousreply 3904/25/2013

R38 yes arrest her for her shoplifting charges. But I get the feeling that some people want to stone this whole family to death. We don't know if they are all involved.

by Anonymousreply 4004/25/2013

R39 you contradict yourself. By hiring the best lawyer you would be arguing your innocence surely?

by Anonymousreply 4104/25/2013

How about we treat her by the rules they live by. Starting with the shop lifting, they cut your hand off over there.

You dont want to know what they do for adultery.

This is how you could keep the Sanctity of Straight Marriage.

by Anonymousreply 4204/25/2013

Hermes store to shoplift a new headscarf.

by Anonymousreply 4304/25/2013

R42 because that would make you no better than them. If you don't understand that concept, then I'm afraid this debate is futile.

by Anonymousreply 4404/25/2013

The mother is not coming to America. From CNN: "Anzor Tsarnaev had told reporters that he plans to go from Dagestan to the United States in the coming days. His wife is not planning to join him. She's wanted on 2012 felony charges of shoplifting and property damage in Massachusetts, according to court officials. The family lived there before she jumped bail; the parents moved the same year to Dagestan, a semiautonomous region of Russia, officials said."

The father in another article: “I am going there to see my son and bury my older one,” Anzor said from behind a pair of dark aviator sunglasses. “I have no bad thoughts. I’m not planning any bombings."

by Anonymousreply 4504/25/2013

What's on her iPad?

by Anonymousreply 4604/25/2013

Sorry R42, I dont buy your argument. I am saying respect their culture by treating them how they established their system of fairness.

I am not looking to be better or worse then another culture and don't assume as such like you seem to.

by Anonymousreply 4704/25/2013

So by your logic, r47, people who support the death penalty should receive the death penalty, even in states where it is now no longer practiced?

DIY-Punishment. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 4804/25/2013

Well, now we know why she went back to Dagestan.

Good to know her strong Islam faith doesn't interfere with her shoplifting.

by Anonymousreply 4904/25/2013

[quote] Good to know her strong Islam faith

Islamic. IC.

God the mouthbreathers have really seeped in.

by Anonymousreply 5004/25/2013

Wrong R48, not my logic at all. You are comparing stats to state not country to country. Last time I checked states in the US dont have radically different history and social structure dating back thousands of years.

by Anonymousreply 5104/25/2013

Brooklyn, so I kick her fucking ass. I just saw her on the news. What a loud mouth cunt. Says she regret bringing her sons to America. We're sorry you did too, you fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5204/25/2013

Amazing how a family who needed to suck USA's teat, via welfare, has enough money for international flights!

by Anonymousreply 5304/25/2013

Her latest theory : "The suspects' mother, speaking to CNN's Nick Paton Walsh, didn't want to accept the reality of the bombing, saying it was fake. "That's what I want to know, because everybody's talking about it -- that this is a show, that's what I want to know. That's what I want to understand," said Zubeidat Tsarnaev. She has seen a video pushing the wild idea, she said, adding that there was no blood -- and that paint was used instead."

by Anonymousreply 5504/25/2013

What a crazy cunt. She should be arrested right there in the airport duty free.

by Anonymousreply 5704/25/2013

[quote] This is a really fucked up family. Mom is a thief. The older brother bit the hand that fed him (America) and the 19 year old ran over his older brother during his escape and was too stupid to commit suicide (shot his own throat instead of head).

They're Chechens. The whole culture is based on thieving and killing.

I'm waiting for Mama Tsarnaev to blame the Jews. You know it's coming. "I see a JEW in the crowd! He is behind my son, he plants the bomb and kills so he can blame my beautiful Islamic boys! This is Israel's doing"

by Anonymousreply 5804/25/2013

It's bad enough for the victims and their loved ones to have suffered the trauma of the bombings. Now you have Momma Tsarnaev saying it was faked. I'm sure those with amputated limbs will be heartened to hear this delusion.

by Anonymousreply 5904/25/2013

R50, it was a typo, you uptight bitch. If you could actually debate or articulate a point rather than nitpicking some hasty typing, you wouldn't be half useless.

by Anonymousreply 6004/25/2013

Janovic Paint so she can look at the samples of red that match the color of blood.

by Anonymousreply 6104/25/2013

Sean Cody, to negotiate Dzhokhar's new contract.

by Anonymousreply 6204/25/2013

[quote] Says she regret bringing her sons to America.

Did she exhibit any empathy for those killed and dismembered? Just curious. If the brothers grew up ith a delusional and sociopathic parent, then it's easy to see how that could be "normal" for them.

by Anonymousreply 6304/25/2013

Now they're reporting that Russia also warned about the mother, Zubeidat and both she & Tam were added to the US Terrorist Identities Datamark Environment or TIDE database, a collection of more than a half million names maintained by the National Counterterrorism Center,

by Anonymousreply 6404/25/2013

Oh damn.

by Anonymousreply 6504/25/2013

R44 Frankly, I wouldn't complain if we were WORSE than they are once in awhile. We could be, you know.

by Anonymousreply 6604/26/2013

You are a wanted felon for shoplifting and property damage and fled the US. Your 2 sons are also criminals and murderers. Your problem is that you are a highly delusional individual.

Nice explanation that your sweet, peace loving, innocent sons were framed. Yes, this is how it works in America. It was all a big US plot to frame your boys. Try pulling your head out of your ass sometime. It will be very helpful. There is an old expression in America that says, "The Apple does not fall far from the tree." Get it? Understand? Momma bear is a felon and baby bears are also felons and murderers.

by Anonymousreply 6704/26/2013

I can't wait til she gets here and we can go "shopping."

by Anonymousreply 6804/26/2013

Agreed [R37]. She should visit Martyn Richard's father, mother and sister and every other person who has been injured, so they can explain to her how they got hurt and that her sons were responsible for it. And then she can visit the families of the two young ladies and MIT officer whom her sons killed and they can tell her what happened to their loved ones. If she still believes her boys were set up and this horrific event was faked, then is a complete delusional idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6904/26/2013

I would love to see this crazy bitch blown to pieces.

by Anonymousreply 7004/26/2013

They need to cut her hand off for shop lifting. She thought it was OK to steal from Americans. Get the fucking cleaver for this bitch

by Anonymousreply 7104/26/2013

She needs to go to the beauty parlor and have those nasty eyebrows waxed.

by Anonymousreply 7204/26/2013

We have a lot of former USSR immigrants in my area. They are not nice people. They grew up in a system of oppression and lies, learning that they couldn't trust their government and that their neighbors and family would turn on them.

As a result, they have no sense of greater good. USSR immigrants here are all on welfare with their hands out, all shoplifting and cheating and committing petty crimes.

And their kids are violent thugs, totally out for themselves.

And the best part here is that our immigrants originally fled religious persecution in the USSR, so they're Christians. Yep. Violently, rabidly, homophobic right wing Christians.

by Anonymousreply 7304/26/2013

Delusional bitch.

by Anonymousreply 7404/26/2013

Clearly she'll visit Winona Ryder

by Anonymousreply 7504/26/2013

Here's Mama Tsarnaev's message.

I believe it loosely translates to "Bitch, please! Fuck off and die, infidels!"

by Anonymousreply 7604/26/2013

Branson. Mooslims LOVE Branson.

by Anonymousreply 7804/26/2013

I believe the charges for the shoplifting incident were for larceny and she was never convicted because she left the country.

by Anonymousreply 7904/26/2013

Uncle Ruslan should kick this bitches ass.

by Anonymousreply 8004/26/2013

R73 nails it.

by Anonymousreply 8104/26/2013

All Russians? Each and every last one? No doubt there are some who know how to work the system, but a lot of this smacks of the same bigotry Italians, Irish, Mexicans and other immigrant groups have faced across history. Some salient examples should define a race or a culture?

by Anonymousreply 8204/26/2013

Check out the link at R77. These people really are sick. They seem to be enjoying the attention.

by Anonymousreply 8304/26/2013

Yes, r77, they're really twisted. I can clearly see what a vile piece of work the mother is. It's the father I can't figure out.

by Anonymousreply 8404/26/2013

What a CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 8504/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!