Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Babs Bush: We've Had Enough Bushes In The White House (About Jeb's Possible 2016 Run)

Make jokes about the title of this thread please!

In a recent interview with three generations of Bush ladies on NBC’s “Today” show, the Bush family was asked about the possibility of another Bush such as former Florida Governor Jeb Bush running for President in 2016. ”Sure he’d be terrific, he’d be a wonderful President. But who knows, we don’t know and we’re just letting him decide.” Said Laura Bush. Barbara Bush quietly kept her answer to herself, which was noted by Bush’s granddaughters.

“He’s by far the best qualified man but no, I really don’t.” Said Barbara Bush when asked the same question. ”I think it’s a great country, there are a lot of great families. It’s not just four families or whatever. There are other people out there that are very qualified and..we’ve had enough Bushes.”

“He’ll get all of our enemies, half of our friends…some of yours too,” Joked Barbara to Laura.

by Anonymousreply 904/25/2013

Good for her! It must suck to be him though and have his mother say that, but at least she's aware that it's not great to have four families (Kennedys, Clintons, Bushes, Romneys) keep trying to run the country.

by Anonymousreply 104/25/2013

I'd vote for Hillary in a heartbeat. The Bushes are a horrible family. The Romneys never won the White House, and Mitt only won the nom once.

by Anonymousreply 204/25/2013

We've had enough Clintons as well.

by Anonymousreply 304/25/2013

R3 -- I agree with you on the Clintons, but ... if Hillary stands a chance of sweeping in a Dem House, I'd say it's worth it.

by Anonymousreply 404/25/2013

Who would've thought I'd ever agree with her?!

by Anonymousreply 504/25/2013

Can't wait to vote for Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 604/25/2013

She doesn't R4. She has zero chance and even if she did it would be a huge disappointment because she is as conservative as Obama, if not more so.

by Anonymousreply 704/25/2013

SHe shaved her SNATCH

by Anonymousreply 804/25/2013

R7 = freeper plant intending to cast disregard on both Obama and Clinton. A really bad, transparent Free Republic agent provocateur.

Hillary is even sweeping Texas, asshole. So let's see your bona fide poll showing something different?

by Anonymousreply 904/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!