Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

A person cannot even buy a jar of pickles nowadays without somebody screaming "conspiracy."

Do you think the brothers did the bombing at the Marathon or do you believe the conspiracy theories?

by Anonymousreply 804/25/2013

You'll know it was a conspiracy if we decide to "help" the Russians stamp out "extremists" in Chechnya. It's where most of Russia's oil comes from. Most of its wealth too.

I'll give the brothers the benefit of the doubt and say that they were probably just rednecks acting alone.

by Anonymousreply 104/25/2013

I hope we DO help the Russians against the Chechnyans.

r1, I don't think you understand the meaning of "redneck."

by Anonymousreply 204/25/2013

What makes you think the brothers couldn't have done it and been part of a conspiracy?

My take -- they did it for money. They got money from someone or some group in Kyrgystan and were promised more money when they returned to Kyrgystan after the bombings.

Tamerlan wasn't getting welfare anymore because his wife made too much money working like a dog as a nurses aide 80 hours a week. His parents had returned to Dagestan. Tamerlan was becoming more radicalized and met with Chechens in Dagestan who offered him money to do a bombing. Tamerlan figured it would kill 2 birds with one stone. He'd fight the infidel and make some cool bucks. I think he planned to return to Dagestan after the bombing, abandoning the wife and kid and starting anew as a returning hero with some spare cash looking for a new wife. I think Tamerlan's mama, at the very least, knew about the plan if in fact she hadn't been the one to hook him up with the guys with the purse strings.

I think Tamerlan told Dzhokhar about the plan and Dzhokhar said ok. Why not? Mom and Dad were back in Dagestan, Tamerlan was going back to Dagestan and Dzhokhar wasn't exactly setting the world on fire as a meandering college student. He's a drifter/grifter like the rest of his family, floating through life, watching mom scam people and spin her dramatic stories (or her exuberant stories as she welcomed people into her home and stole their identities while they slept in her house -- I'm looking at you, Britney Smith and probably at least a dozen more just like you).

Yes, Aiilena Tsarnaeva was caught by NJ troopers using good friend Britney Smith's ID after Britney stayed with the Tsarnaevas.

The whole family scams. Dzhokhar is like the rest of the family, taking what he can get from other people. Pot, a place to crash, a car, whatever. He's cute, he's quiet, he doesn't have a temper like his brother. I'll bet a lot of his friends "lost" their driver's licenses and a credit card or two along the way.

Dzhokhar has citizenship and Tamerlan was married to a citizen and had permanent residency. They could come and go freely between the US and Dagestan. They may have planned to go back and forth with their scamming ways, or they may have meant to stay holed up in Dagestan for a while, if not forever.

I don't think there was any vast conspiracy with Al Qaeda. I think it was definitely a kill two birds thing -- a local Muslim gang of insurgents in Dagestan being funded through either Saudi money or money from the Chechen elite, sees this increasingly religious guy who's been living in America, tell him he should do a bombing in America and be a real Muslim hero. They'll give him training, $$$ before the bombing and the rest of the $$$ on his return to his family in Dagestan. Tamerlan needs $$ and being a Muslim hero appeals to his blustery vanity. Plus he can ditch the wife and kid if he's in Dagestan. It's a win-win.

He really did not expect to be identified and caught. His mama is craftily spinning her stories, declaring her sons innocent, blaming America, claiming Muslims are targets for the FBI, etc. She may as well wear hoop earrings, have a crystal ball and live in a satin draped caravan. She's just the Chechen equivalent of a gypsy.

And the Russians are laughing their asses off. They know all about this stuff, it's so very familiar to them. And I'd defs check out Uncle Ruslan. This family's entwinement with terrorism is equally about their criminality as it is about their religion.

by Anonymousreply 304/25/2013

Dead bomber went overseas for 6 months. No doubt he received training and made contacts, more than 2 involved. Don't need to be a genius to figure this out.

Of course, his parents are gonna proclaim their innocence and say what "angels" they are. And friends are gonna say "no way!" etc coz who would admit they are friends with a bad guy? and saw this coming etc? It's human nature.

by Anonymousreply 404/25/2013

Yeah, they are a family of crooks. The dead bomber's wife was caught shoplifting too! At OLD NAVY!

by Anonymousreply 504/25/2013

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that the airstrikes Nato does are MUCH more murderous than this "bombing" that only killed three people.

Is that all ok because the people harmed aren't American? Or because the "news" doesn't tell you about it?

Speaking of the "news". why all this talk about Syrian protestors? Why not talk about the fact that Saudi Arabia KILLS their protestors, yet those people get no help from the US and no coverage from the "news".

by Anonymousreply 604/25/2013

Not obvious at all R4, especially since he may have been hiding abroad to see if he would be a suspect in the murder of his buddy.

by Anonymousreply 704/25/2013

The older one was probably a slimebag. Dzhokhar on the other hand, being sexually attractive, probably had no part in all of this.

by Anonymousreply 804/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.