Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Does anyone know what's going on at the Chicago airport?

Chicago has turned into a major cluster fuck. Everything seems to be hung up in Chicago. What's is going on? Has God turned all his fury down upon that city? Every time I check, the plane can't leave Chicago. The plane can't leave Chicago? Why can't the motherfucking plane, leave Chicago? Is somebody on strike or something?

by Anonymousreply 804/25/2013

All the airports with the exception of DC (of course) is experiencing major delays due to cuts made from the sequester. Anyone in Congress should be either grounded and not allowed to fly or be made to sit through these delays that they caused.

by Anonymousreply 104/25/2013

Perhaps you should consider flying an airline other than United or American if this bothers you so much?

by Anonymousreply 204/25/2013

The first poster is right. It's because of sequester. And yeah, the DC airports are not affected, oddly.

by Anonymousreply 304/25/2013

Honey, O'Hare has always been a fucking cluster fuck.

by Anonymousreply 404/25/2013

Thank God R4 said it first. I have always avoided O'Hare whenever possible.

by Anonymousreply 504/25/2013

R5 It's a fucking zoo. I've been to airports all over the world: Heathrow in London, Tegel in Berlin, LAX - all of them were easy as pie compared to O'Hare (or as I call it O'Hell). And the people that work there are fucking rude assholes. Don't get me started on all of the delays.

I never go there anymore unless absolutely necessary.

by Anonymousreply 604/25/2013

Why do you think I "retired"?

by Anonymousreply 704/25/2013

Flew out of O'Hare on Sunday. 30 min delay, no real drama, but I was on Virgin America, so no United or American Hell

by Anonymousreply 804/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.