Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Clint Eastwood's Wife Dina Enters Rehab

Clint Eastwood's wife has checked into a rehabilitation clinic to tackle personal issues, according to a new U.S. report.

Dina Eastwood, who has been married to the Hollywood legend since 1996, is being treated for depression and anxiety at a facility in Arizona, report editors at TMZ.com.

The 47-year-old former news anchor invited the cameras into the family's California home last year with her own reality TV show, Mrs. Eastwood & Company, about her life with her two daughters, Francesca and Morgan.

by Miareply 2504/26/2013

LOL!

by Miareply 104/25/2013

I have never heard of rehab for depression and anxiety. It's highly common. Normally people are treated with private therapy and medication, but I guess she can afford the spa version.

by Miareply 204/25/2013

Her husband talks to chairs, what do you expect?

by Miareply 304/25/2013

I suffer from depression and anxiety, but I was recently arrested. I can't tell you how horrible it is to eat a salad with just water. Frownie face. Reese

by Miareply 404/25/2013

How did she get Clint Eastwood to marry her? She has bug eyes and so does their not-too-attractive daughter.

by Miareply 504/25/2013

Mrs. Eastwood is reportedly very disturbed by the apparition, a soul man, that she often sees seated in Clint's recliner.

by Miareply 604/25/2013

Poon. I don't suffer from depression and anxiety because I am rich, rich, rich.

by Miareply 704/25/2013

I'd drink too if I had to look at that old lizard every day.

by Miareply 804/25/2013

I agree. They probably left off drinking from the reasons.

by Miareply 904/25/2013

She may be manic depressive. One of my friends went through this and when she was active or on a high she was incredibly productive and engaging and smart. She had great initative and she made the most of it by accomplishing all sorts of things. When she was down she could barely function. She would have to be treated and back in the day it meant going to St Vincent's for a stay. Maybe nowadays it's different or meds can be readjusted more easily.

by Miareply 1004/25/2013

Drunky Pillpopperina!

by Miareply 1104/25/2013

I'm sorry to read this. She is incredibly obsequious to her husband and was trying to raise her daughter and get this boy band a recording contract. Plus they take in all these animals from the humane society. I think she just doesn't know how to say "no" and finally cracked.

Or it could be her meds. My hair stylist kept getting wackier by the appointment. Finally, she had a breakdown and ended up in the hospital after her daughter got pregnant. Turned out her psychiatrist had just placed her on multiple meds and every time she reported symptoms, he just upped the dose. The hospital stay got her off the medications and on a single medication at a correct dosage. She was a completely new person off the multi drugs.

by Miareply 1204/25/2013

[quote]is being treated for depression and anxiety...

and PILLS!

by Miareply 1304/25/2013

Why is Francesca always identified as Dina's daughter when she's Frances Fisher's daughter?

by Miareply 1404/26/2013

Remember what Clint looked like when he was young?

by Miareply 1504/26/2013

R14, I wondered about that too. I've seen Francesca refered to as "Francesca Ruiz Eastwood" on other sites also. Ruiz is Dina's maiden name.

by Miareply 1604/26/2013

r14 - Probably because she was on the show and Frannie's actual mother had the sense to stay far, far away.

by Miareply 1704/26/2013

Wow both daughters are very pretty. Dina not so much. Why would she need to do a reality show? How embarrassing for Clint.

And where is Francesca's mother? Did she give up custody?

by Miareply 1804/26/2013

Isn't Francesca Frances Fisher's daughter?

by Miareply 1904/26/2013

Early Clint:

by Miareply 2004/26/2013

Embarrassing for Clint?? At least Dina wasnt talking to chairs.

by Miareply 2104/26/2013

Yeah, that reality show was strange. It was sort of about the daughter and her abusive bf but also sort of about the boy band. I wonder if the boy band is still living with her, spending Clint's money.

by Miareply 2204/26/2013

r19 - Yes.

r18 - Francesca was 18 when the series started and already living with her hack photographer BF. Probably FF just didn't want anything to do with that mess, like Clint.

by Miareply 2304/26/2013

[quote]Dina Eastwood, who has been married to the Hollywood legend since 1996, is being treated for depression and anxiety at a facility in Arizona, report editors at TMZ.com.

Oh, poor thing! The how stressful having a rich husband and living in a mansion in Carmel!

by Miareply 2404/26/2013

Dina Pills Eastwood enters rehab.

by Miareply 2504/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.