Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Washington Post: 77% of Americans Now Approve Of George W. Bush's Handling Of The Presidency

The media seems to have really picked up on something. They've been reporting this turn around in public opinion these last two weeks, ever since the Bush Library was about to open. Before you call bullshit, just remember that Americans have incredibly short attention spans, and were able to be convinced that Reagan was a saint. They also reelected Bush.

When Bush left office, his approval rating was 33%.

by Anonymousreply 1704/25/2013

Because most Americans are morons with short attention spans. Two trillion dollars funded a lie and they wonder why we don't have money for anything now. Fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 104/25/2013

I don't know why Americans are so incredibly stupid, but I wish I did.

All of the pomp and circumstance over this library bullshit today is making me SICK.

by Anonymousreply 204/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 304/25/2013

Disgusting. There must have been an error in the data collection. Did they ask the question normally (clear wording)?

by Anonymousreply 404/25/2013

They approve of his leaving office.

by Anonymousreply 504/25/2013

I would love to know what they approve of? His handling of Katrina? Championing the Patriot Act? The division and scare tactic post-911? Loosening bank regulations? Starting 2 wars while cutting taxes?

If anyone wants to know why America is now so divided, one need look no further than George W. Bush.

by Anonymousreply 604/25/2013

this is a total fucking overture to prepare and condition the masses of asses to accept Jeb Fucking Bush as presidential material.

How did this fucking rage phrase the questions???

This is horse SHIT and they hope that people will read it and think "well if 77 percent of Americans approve of that cunt, maybe I will vote for his brother"

total manufactured bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 804/25/2013

This is not true; the result of the Washington Post poll was 47% approval (see article at link).

OP, I think you need to learn to be a bit less trusting of random unsubstantiated graphics you find online, particularly when the information in them is absolutely non-credible; think of what an impossibly high number of Democrats would have to approve of Bush's job performance for him to have a 77% approval rating overall.

That being said, the 47% approval is still shocking and depressing.

by Anonymousreply 904/25/2013

JAYSUS CHRISTUS, please tell me that this a big fat lie!!!

by Anonymousreply 1004/25/2013

So the man who brought us two wars and financial destruction is approved by 47% of this country. It's embarrassing how stupid we are.

by Anonymousreply 1104/25/2013

Fake poll, fake issues.

by Anonymousreply 1204/25/2013

It was 43% less than a year ago..

by Anonymousreply 1304/25/2013

This statistic simply cannot be true.

by Anonymousreply 1404/25/2013

I now truly understand why Americans are the only people on the entire planet, who listen to Country Music.

by Anonymousreply 1504/25/2013

Even 47% is shameful. And stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1604/25/2013

They also helped Bush deceive the US public about the non-existent threat of Saddam Hussein's supposedly vast arsenal of Weapons of Mass Destruction.

The Washington Post lied then and they are lying now. What brainwashed morons you must be to trust and believe them!

by Anonymousreply 1704/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!