Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The most pathetic, desperate, disingenuous declarations of heterosexuality

Kerry Rhodes: "That's my assistant, not my boyfriend! We were just on a business vacation!"

Eddie Murphy: "I was just being a good samaritan, giving that tranny a ride in my car!"

Tom Cruise: Jumping on Oprah's couch

by Anonymousreply 1904/26/2013

Who was the guy in the airport stall with the wide stance?

by Anonymousreply 104/25/2013

Vin Diesel: "I prefer to date in Europe."

by Anonymousreply 204/25/2013

I'm not a lesbian... Michi likes sausage!

by Anonymousreply 404/25/2013

Larry Craig was the wide stance guy cruising mpls/st.paul intl. airport. He declared" I am not, and have never been, a homosexual." The undercover dude they used was a stud.

by Anonymousreply 504/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 604/25/2013

Hugh Jackman.

In any pap shot of him with his "oh so convincing" wife and his children who are "too young to know they are being used to distract from their fey-gay dad being a fey-gay".

by Anonymousreply 704/25/2013

Matt Dallas going on Howard Stern solely to deny being gay and bragging about all the chicks he bangs.

by Anonymousreply 804/25/2013

"I Love You Diane!!"

by Anonymousreply 904/25/2013

20 or 25 girlfriends in high school,I think ,R8.

by Anonymousreply 1004/25/2013

I remember an interview with Whitney Houston where she snapped something like, "You mean I can't have a female friend [Robyn Crawford] and not be a lesbian?".

Little Richard corrected a fan who shouted out some kind of gay-inclusive remark during a concert. He said something like, "Uh-uh-uh, I don't go that way".

by Anonymousreply 1104/25/2013

Thom Filicia of Queer Eye on Christopher Lowell:

[quote]Filicia chuckles when Christopher Lowell’s (“Interior Motives,” “It’s Christopher Lowell!”) name is mentioned. “I hate to stereotype, but yeah, I think he’s gayer than a handbag,” Filicia says. “He’s kind of like the Corky St. Clair character in ‘Waiting for Guffman,’ always talking about his wife."

I remember seeing Lowell mention his wife on Jay Leno. Leno was stunned and tried to play it off as a joke, but when it was clear Lowell was serious the segment got very strained.

by Anonymousreply 1204/25/2013

Ted Haggard

The evangelical pastor who got caught with a gay male prostitute doing crack. Still says he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 1304/25/2013

We're heterosexual!

by Anonymousreply 1404/25/2013

Eddy Murphy's Trany, or I mean ride for a friend was mysteriously pushed off the top of a building in Hollywood shortly after the media indecent. Coincidence?

Its even on the Dearly Departed Tour (former grave line tour) rout in Hollywood. LOL

by Anonymousreply 1504/25/2013

Jonathan Rhys Meyers upon winning a Golden Globe mentioning his "girlfriend" 3 times, while never saying her name.

It was a sophomoric as the guy we all know who has a girlfriend in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 1604/25/2013

Michelle Rodriguez claiming she can't get a boyfriend because the men in L.A. just aren't manly enough. Girl, please.

by Anonymousreply 1704/26/2013

Whatever David Gest uttered the day he married Liza.

by Anonymousreply 1804/26/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1904/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!