Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I learned today that most fetishes begin either in childhood or around puberty

That still doesn't explain foot fetishes. Who gets turned on by feet? I have a fetish for guys with black hair and blue eyes, but that's normal.

by Anonymousreply 3608/14/2013

Guys with black hair and blue eyes...yummmm

by Anonymousreply 1004/25/2013

I'm not sure that all fetishes have to do with childhood memories. I, too, am attracted to black hair and blue eyes, but, first of all, I don't think that can be a fetish, and secondly, I don't believe there was anyone I was particularly attracted to when I was younger who had that complexion. Also: I'm very alpha, and get off on abusing and dominating guys. THAT, I think is a fetish -- as compared to just what I'm attracted to -- and it certainly doesn't have anything to do with ANY childhood attraction. I didn't even discover that I enjoyed doing that until i was in my late 40's. I think fetishes just spring whole. WHo knows where they come from and why? I can no more explain why I like what I like than explain why I like the colour grey. It. Just. Is.

by Anonymousreply 1104/25/2013

"I'm guessing that has something to do with my fetish for guys with long hair and nipple rings."

Again, this is an interest and NOT a fetish.

by Anonymousreply 1204/25/2013

Explain the people who like to get spanked or the guys who like to dress up in dresses and stockings.

by Anonymousreply 1304/25/2013

[R9] There is no reason to post a story like this without telling us who it is.

by Anonymousreply 1404/25/2013

I have a thing for the buttocks. Others will tell you it is not a fetish because the buttocks would be a usual area of sexual attraction while a fetish is something NOT usually sexually provocative.

My fascination with the butt includes the earliest memories. I can still see the butts, the pants that men and women wore.

The only factor I can think of is I grew up in a rural area on a farm All the men wore coveralls everywhere and women wore dresses. You did not see the buttocks as you do when pants are worn. Men wore suits to church, once again the buttocks were hidden.

My head is full of memorable butts of the world.

by Anonymousreply 1504/25/2013

My father used to ask me to rub his feet when I was a little boy ... I think that started my lifelong fetish for guy's feet. But it might have had an adverse reaction in another individual (ending up being grossed out by feet as a result, e.g.)

Apparently the part of your brain that is connected to your feet is close to the part that is the source of sexual stimulation ... we foot fetishists may have a crosswire thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 1604/25/2013

r14, there is no reason to hide his identity on a gossip board.

by Anonymousreply 1704/25/2013

r16, I also had a friend with a foot fetish who traced it back to having to rub his father's feet when he was a kid. He strongly disliked his father, though; I never really understood how the wiring worked to turn it into something erotic as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 1804/25/2013

I have a fetish for caftans

by Anonymousreply 2004/25/2013

What are the most unusual fetishes you've noticed on DL?

by Anonymousreply 2104/25/2013

The nipple placement troll was a new one for me until DataLounge.

Chewy McNipp?

I never gave nipples a bit of thought.

Still don't really.

by Anonymousreply 2204/25/2013

well someone never had their toes sucked while getting fucked? because if you had, you would absolutely, completely, 100 percently understand the foot fetish thingy darling. in simple words, it's incredible. go ahead and give yourself permission to try it sometime. being normal is boring.

by Anonymousreply 2304/25/2013

[quote]I'm guessing that has something to do with my fetish for guys with long hair and nipple rings.

My husband?

by Anonymousreply 2404/25/2013

My Auntie Mame would make me handwash her caftans.

by Anonymousreply 2504/25/2013

Fart fetish.

by Anonymousreply 2604/25/2013

That's true for me.When I was 4,my babysitter liked to sit barefoot in our easy chair and I'd tickle her feet and massage them and she'd giggle and now I have a foot fetish.

by Anonymousreply 2704/25/2013

FETISH: Noun

An inanimate object worshiped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit.

A course of action to which one has an excessive and irrational commitment.

The popular definition of a fetish is anything that causes a strong sexual appeal; whether it be an object or an act, and is outside of 'normal' sexually arousing things. Others might add that the fetish is necessary for sexual gratification to be accomplished.

Synonyms idol - charm

Having sex while touching or fondling or licking butts, feet or nipples is NOT a fetish.

It is simply a part of sex.

by Anonymousreply 2804/25/2013

[R9] me too. At least give us a hint.

by Anonymousreply 2904/25/2013

There's a biological reason foot fetishes are so common. The sensory receptor sites in the cerebral cortex that respond to feet and genitals sit right next to one another. It doesn't take a neurosurgeon to figure out how arousal spills over.

Instead of judging people's kinks, expand your horizon and kind your mind open. Sex is animalistic, and if you can't have an imagination or some kind of exploration, you're missing out.

by Anonymousreply 3008/12/2013

What are the weirdest fetishes you've read about on DL?

by Anonymousreply 3108/14/2013

I loved spanking as a young kid, a teen and as young adult.

by Anonymousreply 3208/14/2013

My fuckbuddy is a gorgeous 40something year old man who has amazing feet. They are damn near-perfect and he loves them kissed. He sticks them in my face and jerks himself off while jerking me off as I kiss and lick them and I have the most mind-blowing orgasm every time.

by Anonymousreply 3308/14/2013

Nipple rings? Guitarist Dave Navarro?

But he's never had a female roommate. He certainly doesn't have a roommate now!

by Anonymousreply 3408/14/2013

I've always found feet utterly repulsive, even nice looking feet. I associate feet with bad smells and funk. Just the thought of being near stinky feet which have been in sweaty sneakers all day, makes me gag.

I never understood people having a foot fetish. Honestly, I never got it all all.

I particularly can't look at exposed feet on the subway during the warm months, when so many people are in sandals and flip=flops.Very few people have attractive feet.

Especially women with overly long elaborately decorated toenails, with their gnarly toes hanging over the edge of their open-toed shoes. I literally get nauseous.

I guess what I have is the opposite of a foot fetish? I hate feet.

by Anonymousreply 3508/14/2013

The area of the brain where "feet" are is right next to where "sex" is.

Seriously. So sometimes feet get mixed up with sex due to proximity.

by Anonymousreply 3608/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.