Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are you tired, run down, listless? Do you poop out at party's?

Any suggestions on how to combat feeling like this?

For the past several months I've had absolutely no energy. I come home from work wrung out with barely enough energy to make dinner--some nights I don't even bother.

I took a mental health day from work today. Work has become unbearable. We've had 4 layoffs in the past year. I'm now doing the work that used to be done by 4 people. I got chewed out by my boss and by some clients yesterday over stuff that never got done by the people they let go. I'm trying to hang on until the company implodes so I'm eligible for unemployment, but I don't think I'm going to make it.

Any ideas on how to stop the crap at work from sucking the life out of me and spilling over into my non work life?

by Anonymousreply 704/24/2013

Somebody is watching the 53 hours of Lucy marathon on the TV Classics Channel.

by Anonymousreply 104/24/2013

I could never poop at someone else's party. I can't even poop in someone else's bathroom. I must be at home to 'do the doo', so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 204/24/2013

1) Get in the maximum physical shape as possible--diet and exercise.

2) Look for a new job.

3) See a therapist.

by Anonymousreply 304/24/2013

OP, your problem isn't with parties. Your problem is that your master/slave "agreement" has become unbearable. I suppose you could go postal. But if you do, please leave a note explaining why.

by Anonymousreply 404/24/2013

One word:

spirulina

by Anonymousreply 504/24/2013

Party's what?

by Anonymousreply 604/24/2013

I hear ya, OP. My few days off have become but recovery periods from my days on, at this point. And it aint going to get any better..they let us know that in no uncertain terms.

by Anonymousreply 704/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.