Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gwyneth Paltrow: People's World's Most Beautiful Woman 2013!

Gwyneth Paltrow has been named People‘s World’s Most Beautiful Woman of 2013!

The 40-year-old actress topped the list of beautiful ladies in the entertainment industry, which also includes Jennifer Lawrence, Kerry Washington, Amanda Seyfried, Zooey Deschanel, Halle Berry and Kelly Rowland.

“Around the house, I’m in jeans and a T-shirt. I don’t really wear makeup. That’s what they’re used to,” Gwyneth told the mag. As for her husband, Chris Martin, “He’ll make a joke about it. If I’ve gotten fully dressed up, he’ll be like, ‘Oh, wow! You’re Gwyneth Paltrow!’ Because he’s used to seeing me in like baggy shorts and frizzy hair.”

by Anonymousreply 14906/28/2013

When did People magazine start a Most Hated Woman issue ???

by Anonymousreply 104/24/2013

People magazine: Straight from the Publicists to Your Home!

by Anonymousreply 204/24/2013

I love GOOP.

Her antics never fail to amuse me.

by Anonymousreply 304/24/2013

Pathetic that Goop needed and wanted this so badly.

by Anonymousreply 404/24/2013

What happened? Did all of the Kardashian's die?

by Anonymousreply 504/24/2013

She looks like a yellow lab

by Anonymousreply 604/24/2013

How much$$$ did this cost her?

by Anonymousreply 704/24/2013

Marvel shelled out some money to promote Iron Man 3.

by Anonymousreply 804/24/2013

She played a hooker in the film Hard Eight

by Anonymousreply 904/24/2013

Excellent! I needed a good laugh to start my day.

by Anonymousreply 1004/24/2013

Does anyone think any of these women, including Berry, are amazingly beautiful? They've all had surgery, cosmetic dental work and all the other stuff including styling that helps them make it onto the red carpet.

Maybe beauty always was a fraud but it seems to be much more of a racket nowadays. These women are ordinary-looking blank canvases who are elevated into symbols of beauty by industries that use them to sell pictures, products and media.

by Anonymousreply 1104/24/2013

What world? THIS world? Really?

by Anonymousreply 1204/24/2013

Excuse me, but Aishwarya Rai is still alive.

by Anonymousreply 1304/24/2013

LOL, bet the sales of this issue will be very low!

by Anonymousreply 1404/24/2013

Nutin beats coating Fishsticks in my tartar sauce.

by Anonymousreply 1504/24/2013

Mama Kardashian must be pissed!

by Anonymousreply 1604/24/2013

It's all the duck eggs and Maduka honey.

by Anonymousreply 1704/24/2013

The what!?

She's not even the most beautiful woman in her family. Blythe Danner and Kate Moennig are both exquisitely beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 1804/24/2013

I feel like people magazine is trolling the public with this choice.

by Anonymousreply 1904/24/2013

[quote] Maduka honey.

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 2004/24/2013

R14, I can't wait for the figures.

by Anonymousreply 2104/24/2013

I was watching GMA this morning and the PEOPLE magazine editor was on to announce their choice and I swear that there were a few boos coming from the audience.

by Anonymousreply 2204/24/2013

Her 15min of fame is up and long gone. She should just quietly go raise her kids and stay away.

She is just annoying the shit outta of people and creating ill will against her or cause people to be more negative towards her. She is ruining her own brand.

by Anonymousreply 2304/24/2013

Laws, this will stroke a few of you queens out.

Hope your insurance is up to date.

by Anonymousreply 2404/24/2013

Why do they call it "WORLD'S most beautiful woman" when it's only american entertainers on the list? Hollywood's most beautiful would be more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 2504/24/2013

Jesus - you all act like this actually MEANS something. The only thing it means is she had the most aggressive, pit-bull publicist with the most money. She's a rich bitch. We already knew that. So does the entire world she lives and works in. Don't know why they care what the brainwashed, slavering faus think. There's no money in it. She can't carry a movie to save her life or her career.

by Anonymousreply 2604/24/2013

I find her irritating and not particularly beautiful but I will say Bravo to People for choosing someone over 40 for this "honor."

by Anonymousreply 2704/24/2013

R25, we know that the U.S. considers itself the centre of the known world, and give any such pronouncement the respect it deserves.

by Anonymousreply 2804/24/2013

I didn't know Kate Moennig is related to her.

by Anonymousreply 2904/24/2013

This is kamikaze narcissism in full effect.

by Anonymousreply 3004/24/2013

I just looked at the cover. Wouldn't most people just die of mortification to see that? Even the smarter narcissists understand it's not necessarily flattering.

by Anonymousreply 3104/24/2013

To R29:

Kate and Gwyneth are cousins. Blythe Danner and Kate's mother Dorothy are sisters.

by Anonymousreply 3204/24/2013

[quote]I didn't know Kate Moennig is related to her.

I didn't know anyone thought Kate Moennig is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 3304/24/2013

In other news......

Entertainment Tonight, in Association with Island Records, has declared Justin Bieber the most talented musician and songwriter in all human history - taking the title away from Johan Sebastian Bach, the previous title holder.

by Anonymousreply 3404/24/2013

LOL! She has one of those annoying publicists and this was obviously bought. Not that she isn't attractive - I think she is. I have also enjoyed her in some movies - e.g., Sliding Doors, Emma (though not as much as Romola Garai's Emma). The rest of her nonsensical life I ignore - as I suggest all of you do.

by Anonymousreply 3504/24/2013

This will do landmark business for Dalton Carpets, which probably makes her wigs, from the looks of them.

by Anonymousreply 3604/24/2013

Wow! Oh my God! We're so shocked. I mean, this is just so out of the blue. How did it happen? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 3704/24/2013

Gasp! She's just so lovely. I can't bear to look knowing that I'll never have her.

by Anonymousreply 3804/24/2013

Sam Rubin on KTLA this morning, said the entire issue and Gwynnie's cover was done by her publicist for Ironman.

by Anonymousreply 3904/24/2013

More proof that "People" is nothing but a PR joke.

Gwyneth Paltrow? Give me a fucking break! She's not even popular anymore, so how was she suddenly chosen out of all the more current celebs? Oh, I forgot - her PR people worked it out for her.

by Anonymousreply 4004/24/2013

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 4104/24/2013

This is so clearly a publicity stunt to hife the fact she won "Most Hated Celebrity" last week. Her publicists must have just gone into overtime when they got wind of that poll.

by Anonymousreply 4204/24/2013

R11, Halle Berry is pretty damn beautiful. And Kerry Washington is stunning. If she was white, she'd be the biggest star on the planet. I also find Jennifer Lawrence to be quite pretty, with a very expressive face.

The others? Meh.

by Anonymousreply 4304/24/2013

I agree with [R18}.

Seriously, I see more beautiful women in the ATL Airport everyday.

by Anonymousreply 4404/24/2013

Gwyneth Paltrow is pretty, bur most beautiful? Absurd. Especially when you have Kerry Washington and Jennifer Lawrence on the list.

by Anonymousreply 4504/24/2013

I don't think Jennifer Lawrence is all that beautiful. She's pretty, but she's got a moonface and she squints, like Renee Zellweger. She's where she is because she can act well, not because she's a great beauty.

But the middle-aged Gwyneth as world's most beautiful woman is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 4604/24/2013

She is so NOT beautiful...

by Anonymousreply 4704/24/2013

Gwyneth can barely hold her head up from lack of food. She gave People access and they put her on the cover. Plus she is the only girl with a big movie coming out (albeit in the traditional minor female role).

Kelly Rowland? Um, okay. And Halle Berry has drug face. She does not look healthy anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4804/24/2013

Beauty is a state of mind, ungrateful peasants. Learn from me!

by Anonymousreply 4904/24/2013

I heard that on my car radio this afternoon and had visions of DL heads exploding in basements all over the country. Clearly I'm spending too much time here,

by Anonymousreply 5004/24/2013

The same thing happened on the TALK. Chenbot mentioned it as one of the topics and the entire audience of women groaned in disbelief.

Knowing that this choice was made WAY in advance, I'm sure the editors of PEOPLE had a fit when it was revealed last week that Gwynnie was voted 'Most Hated' by the public.

Timing is a bitch...

by Anonymousreply 5104/24/2013

I read this online at the work during lunch. I have an internal offie, but I could still hear your heads exploding.

by Anonymousreply 5204/24/2013

Seriously r33

by Anonymousreply 5304/24/2013

Agree r47. Jennifer has too much of those chipmunk cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 5404/24/2013

Moenning has a great bone structure.

by Anonymousreply 5504/24/2013

This bitch needed good publicity to the Nth degree and these asslickers gave it to her or more likely, sold it to her and Papa Harvey.

by Anonymousreply 5604/24/2013

"As for her husband, Chris Martin, “He’ll make a joke about it. If I’ve gotten fully dressed up, he’ll be like, ‘Oh, wow! You’re Gwyneth Paltrow!’"

This. Never. Happened.

by Anonymousreply 5704/24/2013

Agreed, R57. Those two probably haven't spoken in years. He's rumored to constantly be having affairs and I'm sure she's doing the same. She's one of those women who does the best with what they have. She excels at that but she's certainly not beautiful compared to other actresses.

by Anonymousreply 5804/24/2013

[quote]"As for her husband, Chris Martin, “He’ll make a joke about it. If I’ve gotten fully dressed up, he’ll be like, ‘Oh, wow! You’re Gwyneth Paltrow!’"

This. Never. Happened.

It bloody does if it want to get laid.

by Anonymousreply 5904/24/2013

God I hate that woman.

by Anonymousreply 6004/24/2013

Seriously people. There was no poll. Not by a tabloid and not by the other tabloid People.

[quote] she won "Most Hated Celebrity" last week. Her publicists must have just gone into overtime when they got wind of that poll.

Again, no poll. That was just some list dreamt up by Star Magazine as in Stars in our eyes when we think of the money we'll make when we make up shit to sell. They needed names on it to sell their magazine, get it?

People is also not a poll. It may have been something that People used to "poll" people in the industry about but I doubt if it was even ever that, it certianly hasn't been for a while.

Didn't we used to be smarter here at DL?

by Anonymousreply 6104/24/2013

What is a magazine?

by Anonymousreply 6204/24/2013

Gwyneth has had the same old boring pin straight hair for the last 2 decades.

by Anonymousreply 6304/24/2013

Hardly!I guess they never saw Julianne Hough or Megan Fox or Ashley Benson or Jennifer Lawrence or Tara Reid.How can she be in her late 30's!!!

by Anonymousreply 6404/24/2013

The comments on People are overwhelmingly disgusted with the choice. Expect sales on this issue to be an all time low.

by Anonymousreply 6504/24/2013

Some say there are 2 types of women/people (among those considered traditionally attractive): those who are sexy/hot and those who are beautiful. Some are both, Gwen is neither.

She just does not radiate any sex appeal and is whitebread and washed out. She is off kilter if anything and that face is plain Jane all the way.

This is like when they tried to force Juliet Roberts on us as this great "beauty". I bought it more with her though and in her day she at least had sex appeal.

JLaw is super sexy, and that's really the most important thing. Someone average looking technically can still have sex appeal.

Honestly I see Aniston as more attactive than Goop, high maintenance as she is.

by Anonymousreply 6604/24/2013

By no stretch of the imagination is Gwyneth Paltrow "the world's most beautiful woman." I expect People Magazine, a publication not even good enough to wipe your ass with, is going to a lot of outraged letters about this declaration. The stupidity...even for People Magazine this is idiocy at an insane level.

I have never understood why Gwyneth Paltrow has always been highly publicized as such a "babe." Look at pictures of her as a brunette teenager; she's PLAIN. And she didn't blossom into loveliness as she got older; she just dyed her hair and put some makeup on. She's a skinny, tall, generic fake blonde. That's an American standard of beauty; skinny, tall and blonde. Carolyn Bessette Kennedy was the same way; tall, skinny, with a lot of very dyeed blonde hair. Despite a gaunt face with ordinary features she too was considered stunningly gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 6704/24/2013

[quote]Kate and Gwyneth are cousins. Blythe Danner and Kate's mother Dorothy are sisters.

Actually, Kate's father is Blythe's half-brother and that's how they are related.

by Anonymousreply 6804/24/2013

Remember when they gave it to Christina applegate because her tits got tooken off? It's clearly not meant to be taken serious.

by Anonymousreply 6904/24/2013

Gucchi Mirror, Gucchi mirror on the wall....who is the fairest one of all?

by Anonymousreply 7004/24/2013

I hope all this publicity right now doesn't hurt the box office for Iron Man 3!

by Anonymousreply 7104/24/2013

People is evil. They're tempting the poor cunt to say something a thousand times worse than anything that's come out of her vile mouth...it's like throwing gasoline on a fire!

by Anonymousreply 7204/24/2013

[quote]As for her husband, Chris Martin, “He’ll make a joke about it. If I’ve gotten fully dressed up, he’ll be like, ‘Oh, wow! You’re Gwyneth Paltrow!’

"You look like the snotty equine B list actress/socialite who despite once being briefly an It Girl in the late 90s most of the general public don't even know and these days is mostly known among her niche market of internet haters who she effortlessly provokes with her wilfully ridiculous quotes."

by Anonymousreply 7304/24/2013

So who does deserve this title? I have not seen or heard one person who thinks Goop deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 7404/24/2013

[quote] Those two probably haven't spoken in years. He's rumored to constantly be having affairs

A few years ago Cold Play gave an interview to someone (possibly 60 Minutes). The male interviewer asked Chris what was something he could do in England and not in America. He replied, "get laid". The other band mates laughed. Gwyneth was living in America when he did this interview

by Anonymousreply 7504/24/2013

Here is some more of the interview. Gwyn goes on and on about her miscarriage.

In a new interview with People, the 40-year-old actress discusses the impact of suffering a miscarriage and having to work hard at her marriage to Coldplay front man Chris Martin.

'It was awful,' she says, when asked about the miscarriage. 'It happened really late, and I wasn't expecting it at all. For a long time I just couldn't understand that it had happened and why. I was like "But I can't not be pregnant. I'm already past the first trimester, and I have three car seats in my head."

'To this day I feel like I'm missing that kid. But it wasn't meant to be and you have to trust the universe.'

by Anonymousreply 7604/24/2013

Ugh, girls. Just show the Alex Pettyfer sex film made by Gus Van Sant. Is that too much to ask?

by Anonymousreply 7704/24/2013

And this is the same insufferable Ms Paltrow that used to publicly castigate other people for sharing details of their personal lives in interviews. She acted like she's the Queen of Privacy. She had no problem publicly calling out Jennifer Aniston about giving interviews about her private life. Gwyn did this right after Brad left Jennifer for another woman and the entire press was hyper focused on it.

by Anonymousreply 7804/24/2013

Yes R13, alive and at least 30 pounds heavier but still just as gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 7904/24/2013

You talka the miscarriage you getta the cover. She eat the $1.50 day food.

by Anonymousreply 8004/24/2013

Wtf???

by Anonymousreply 8104/24/2013

This is a joke, right? They're pulling our legs...

by Anonymousreply 8204/24/2013

I wish they'd had the balls to put Kerry Washington on the cover. She is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 8304/24/2013

I'm really enjoying this. There is so much really bad stuff out there right now that this "news" and the consequent outrage is great fun. The superficiality of DL'ers never ceases to amuse.

Link to snarky article below. Google "paltrow most beautiful backlash" for more.

by Anonymousreply 8404/25/2013

These media people must live in a bubble. How could they not know how universally disliked this woman is?

Does. Not. Compute.

by Anonymousreply 8504/25/2013

I happen to like her very much and I think she is a very good actress.

by Anonymousreply 8604/25/2013

[quote]'To this day I feel like I'm missing that kid. But it wasn't meant to be and you have to trust the universe.'

We hate Gwyneth too.

by Anonymousreply 8704/25/2013

I think she is plotting a "comeback". The cookbook, this, other interviews in which she talked about her miscarriage. She's probably paying for this publicity and hopes something comes of it.

by Anonymousreply 8804/25/2013

A couple points:

(1) While Paltrow is certainly cringe-worthy, and deserves the scorn heaped at her given her tone-deaf comments, she IS an attractive woman, and very often a very good dresser. The most beautiful woman? Probably not. But, she is a beautiful woman nonetheless.

(2) I have a feeling that Paltrow would actually be fairly cool in real life. Don't ask me why, but, I honestly don't think she's that evil. Head in the clouds and tone-deaf, certainly. But, I really don't believe she means any ill-will, and I really don't believe she takes herself that seriously. If anything she's being honest. She's rich, and she's privileged, and she doesn't pretend to be anything but. She seems to focus her blog toward similarly situated women. I never really get the criticism that she's telling ALL women that they can live this way. She seems to be ignoring most women and simply saying, "if you can afford it, here are some of my ideas."

by Anonymousreply 8904/25/2013

She's not a beautiful woman. People tend to misuse beautiful and handsome a lot. Of course we all have different perceptions and standards but there are people who are considered universally beautiful or handsome and Paltrow isn't one of them. Paltrow is pretty or attractive (there is a difference between pretty/attractive and beautiful/gorgeous) but she isn't beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 9004/25/2013

Great! Something to inflate her ego more.

by Anonymousreply 9104/25/2013

I seriously thought this was a parody thread.

by Anonymousreply 9204/25/2013

Apparently those idiots have never seen an episode of Nikita.

by Anonymousreply 9304/25/2013

They couldn't find a better wig to put on her? Especially considering that this is a cover photo. That one is slightly off, particularly around the part. I wonder if some shady queen is behind that wig choice lol.

by Anonymousreply 9404/25/2013

I turned that cover down.....

by Anonymousreply 9504/25/2013

R83:

I'm with you. She would be my choice as well.

by Anonymousreply 9604/25/2013

Kerry Washington was on Real Time and she was so skeletally anorexic-looking that I cringed and looked away on every close-up. Perhaps she's lit better on her tv show...

by Anonymousreply 9704/25/2013

[quote]I have a feeling that Paltrow would actually be fairly cool in real life.

Maybe. But I suspect if you are one of the little people, you wouldn't get much chance to bask in the coolness.

by Anonymousreply 9804/25/2013

Pretty much any other woman in the WORLD deserves to replace Goop on this ridiculous list! Personally, I think Naomi Watts is one of the most beautiful women in the world... a truly natural beauty who's aging gracefully.

by Anonymousreply 9904/25/2013

She's, like, my pope.

by Anonymousreply 10004/25/2013

Another good one, R99:

I suspect that People is going to get as much, if not more negative feedback than they did when they gave the Sexiest Man Alive cover to Bradley Cooper instead of Ryan Gosling.

by Anonymousreply 10104/25/2013

They also chose Channing Tatum as her male equivalent. People editors must all have macular degeneration. They are both unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 10204/25/2013

I know one woman who "luuuurves" Gywneth Paltrow. This same woman is hilariously narcissistic. She has an awful design blog (closeup instagrams of a bouquet with captions like "This delightful mixed arrangement of Spring blooms make a delightful foyer focal point")

She backstabs at work all while pretending to be the most enthusiastically kind person. She also fancies herself a "Social Media Guru" who can "dazzle your clients in this new media age". But she's not smart enough to stop following people like Sarah Palin on her "business twitter" account.

In short, she's tone deaf, fake and one to watch out for because she will fuck you over while she brings you a plate of macaroons from "the swellest and swankiest macaroonery in town". In short, she's the frau version of Gywneth.

by Anonymousreply 10304/25/2013

I think it's hysterical that she shares the cover with Amanda Knox and Dzokahr Tsarnoev.

by Anonymousreply 10404/25/2013

Poor Amanda Knox has to share the cover with two terrorists

by Anonymousreply 10504/25/2013

Are Paltrow's "people" paying off some people at "People" to get this title for her?

by Anonymousreply 10604/25/2013

R103, I think I know that cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10704/25/2013

R89 = Pathetic twerp with low self esteem who has to use 200 words to say, "Gwynny IS pretty and I think she's FUN."

Down syndrome is adorable but your mom really should monitor your computer use.

by Anonymousreply 10804/25/2013

i hear she got the title of Most Beautiful in exchange for giving People the exclusive "her side" of the story in the impending divorce...

by Anonymousreply 10904/25/2013

[quote]Kerry Washington was on Real Time and she was so skeletally anorexic-looking that I cringed and looked away on every close-up. Perhaps she's lit better on her tv show...

She really can look disturbingly thin sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 11004/25/2013

Kerry Washington was GORGEOUS in Django Unchained.

by Anonymousreply 11104/25/2013

40 year old mother/actress of yesteryear voted most beautiful person in the world, ever!

by Anonymousreply 11204/26/2013

some of the others on the list are not so bad: Kerry Washington, Famke Janssen, Morena Bacarrin, Olivia Munn. I'm down with these choices.

by Anonymousreply 11304/26/2013

This cover is getting tons of hate. I certainly don't remember this kind of controversy when they had JLO or Beyonce on the cover. And certainly there are tons of people who hate Lopez. And Bey for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 11404/26/2013

Great, cue Gywneth's woe is me, "there was so much hate directed right at me like right in my face, at my face, I didn't ask to be chosen most beautiful so it was so utterly shocking to be slammed like that, by women especially...I took some time out and went to Bali with my friends Bey, Jimmy Franco and Mathew Damon and just really found my center and a great ancient temple door for my downstairs lav" interviews.

by Anonymousreply 11504/26/2013

I could so see her saying something like that. This gives her the opportunity to be the victim.

by Anonymousreply 11604/26/2013

She looked terrible in that awful dress where she wears no underwear, she is just too skinny to carry it off, has no real figure and is just plain. Its as horrible as the pink abomination that swamped her on her Oscar win, which was what 13 or so years ago.

Now she is just the girlfriend in the stupid Iron Men film, which I for one have no interest in.

She has tried singing (Glee etc) and cookbooks - what next to keep her in the public eye ?

by Anonymousreply 11704/26/2013

Now she's spilling about her 70's style bush, which Cameron Diaz apparently trimmed.

Classy.

by Anonymousreply 11804/26/2013

Holy fucking shit!

[quote]‘I have a girlfriend who is obsessed with having a 70s bush,’ Cameron divulged in the interview. ‘I mean she is obsessed with it. And when she takes a bath it literally sways like seaweed. I swear.

That is the funniest thing I've seen in the DM. It almost deserves its own thread.

by Anonymousreply 11904/26/2013

She's not beautiful, they are really overstating things. She's merely ok/average.

by Anonymousreply 12004/27/2013

[quote]"This delightful mixed arrangement of Spring blooms make a delightful foyer focal point"

OMG, hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 12104/27/2013

Actually, I love all of R103's post.

I'm going to phone my faghag and read it out to her.

by Anonymousreply 12204/27/2013

Interesting. I didn't know she was, with the husband, worth 89M pounds!

by Anonymousreply 12304/27/2013

R103, to keep it on topic, she saw Country Strong twice in the movie theater and was SOOOO disappointed when Gywneth didn't get an Oscar nomination out of it. She also bought the soundtrack and got tipsy at the company Christmas party and got the DJ to play some of it which brought the proceedings to a standstill, the black women in the office revolted.

by Anonymousreply 12404/27/2013

The backlash her selection has garnered is HILARIOUS. Everyone, from internet trolls to well known intellectuals, has been dissecting the idiocy of Gwynnie being named "World's Most Beautiful Woman." Even Ellen made some pointed jabs at Gwyneth on her show the other day.

by Anonymousreply 12504/27/2013

R114 Maybe because Jlo and Beyoncé are incredibly beautiful women? And Applegate too?

Paltrow is pretty, but she exudes such a cold, charmless personality. And I agree. She can be hit or miss in terms of fashion.

by Anonymousreply 12604/27/2013

Plainly a cynical, strategic choice to generate and sales buzz for the magazine.

Well played.

by Anonymousreply 12704/27/2013

You could go to any mall in America and find many women more beautiful than her. She's average, at best.

by Anonymousreply 12804/27/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 12904/27/2013

[quote]Plainly a cynical, strategic choice to generate and sales buzz for the magazine.

Yes, they're naughty boys.

by Anonymousreply 13004/27/2013

She sucks at fashion. Seriously. How long are they going to keep trying to make that ill-fitting pepto pink Oscar dress a thing? It looked like something she found jammed under a rack from Gunne Sax that was 75% in 1986.

Her insistence that gladiator sandals go with everything is disconcerting too.

She's mostly pictured in ratty cutoffs (with the ever present gladiators)

by Anonymousreply 13104/27/2013

She confuses money with style. Which is why she tells women to spend $500,000 on their spring wardrobe and yet all the outfits spotlighted look like shit.

by Anonymousreply 13204/27/2013

R129 is Goopy.

by Anonymousreply 13304/27/2013

Is there a magazine sales tracking service like Arbitron for radio or Nielsen for TV? I'm curious how this issue sells. I'm also curious how Vanity Fair's Taylor Swift issue fared.

by Anonymousreply 13404/27/2013

[quote]Is there a magazine sales tracking service like Arbitron for radio or Nielsen for TV? I'm curious how this issue sells. I'm also curious how Vanity Fair's Taylor Swift issue fared.

I work for work for a magazine audience tracking service (it's on par with Nielsen and Arbitron). I'll let you know.

by Anonymousreply 13504/27/2013

Thanks, R135.

by Anonymousreply 13604/27/2013

R127 is right. If they had picked Beyonce or some model, then there would have been the usual 15 minutes of mild disagreement, but nothing that would have generated any buzz.

Very cynical, very amusing choice.

by Anonymousreply 13704/27/2013

Why do datalounger's envy gwyneth, is it because of her beauty, talent, class, success, charm?

by Anonymousreply 13806/27/2013

I agree. She is beautiful. Haters go fuck yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 13906/27/2013

She may be clueless and pretentious but she certainly doesn't deserve the hysterical hate people seem to want to have for her.

by Anonymousreply 14006/27/2013

Chris Martin is prettier than her.

by Anonymousreply 14106/27/2013

She seems to have taken a page out of the Ann Coulter How To Be A Tall Controversial Blonde handbook

by Anonymousreply 14206/27/2013

r141: nope.

by Anonymousreply 14306/28/2013

If I had the choice of bedding either Chris or Goop. I will fucking ravage Chris. Goop can enjoy watching me.

by Anonymousreply 14406/28/2013

check out her bod:

by Anonymousreply 14506/28/2013

R145, for as much as she talks about food deprivation and working out and purging your body of toxins which wreck the skin, her body isn't much better than someone with a decent metabolism who walks their dogs at night.

And, no, the haters aren't jealous. We just hate people who've used nepotism to get ahead and then act like they're bestowing knowledge on the world. Who think said knowledge is so valuable that it needs its own special platform. She's about as articulate and kind as a middle school girl.

by Anonymousreply 14606/28/2013

BUT but but but, has she done anything to you personally to have such hatred towards her?

by Anonymousreply 14706/28/2013

Oh Dear, we seem to of upset both of her fans.

Look, if you cannot see why she is so hated by the majority then you are a clueless asshole.

GOOP= Gwyneths Overwhelmingly Obnoxious Pretention

by Anonymousreply 14806/28/2013

R145 and R146 - She's a bit thicker there than she usually is.

by Anonymousreply 14906/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.