Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Former Romney intern arrested for using nude pics to blackmail 15 women

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A former intern for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was arrested Tuesday over an alleged sexual extortion scheme.

In a press release, the FBI said 21-year-old Adam Savader allegedly stalked 15 different women from three states between May 2012 and this past February.

The New York Daily News reported that Savader was a political science major at SUNY Farmingdale. He had worked on the political campaigns of Newt Gingrich, Paul Ryan, and Romney.

Savader claimed to have nude photos of the women, and threatened to release the photos unless they sent him more. He demanded that one woman answer “a series of personal questions, relating to sexual preferences, positions, etc.,” according to a FBI complaint. He also informed at least two women that he was masturbating to their stolen pictures.

“I swear on all that is holy. If you fuck with me again I will send these to your parents. I have no problem sending them to ur [sic] parents, friends and sorority sisters unless you cooperate by answering me,” he allegedly told one woman.

Some of the victims attended the same high school as Savader, according to the complaint.

One of his victims contacted the Ann Arbor Police Department, who referred the case to the FBI. Savader used Google Voice to keep his identity a secret, but the FBI was able to track him down via his IP address.

FBI agents arrested Savader at his home in New York. He was charged with Internet extortion and cyberstalking. Savader faces up to five years in prison if convicted.

by Anonymousreply 1704/24/2013

It's just a political stunt on his part to gain credibility with the the right wing of the Repubs. Blackmailing women by using their indecency against them? Put that man on the ticket!

The only mildly surprising thing for me here is that if he was actually able to blackmail these women by claiming to have nude pictures of them, then all the victims must have actually taken nude pictures at some point, and have reason to believe that others might be in possession of them. I guess I'm getting old, but is this really that common among today's twenty-year-olds?

by Anonymousreply 104/24/2013

Why are so many political interns complete assholes? Do you need to be a psychopath to get through the recruitment process?

by Anonymousreply 204/24/2013

Rmoney taught him the tricks of his trade.

by Anonymousreply 304/24/2013

Where are his nude pics?

by Anonymousreply 404/24/2013

He was just being enterpreneurial. A true American.

by Anonymousreply 504/24/2013

He looks like a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 604/24/2013

Yet another hetty scandal. Thank god I'm not a Republican and that I don't like fish!

by Anonymousreply 704/24/2013

Yes, but did the intern have binders full of women?

by Anonymousreply 804/24/2013

God, men are assholes!

by Anonymousreply 904/24/2013

Gay face for MILES!!

by Anonymousreply 1004/24/2013

Here's the link to the full lawsuit & FBI report, with some pretty graphic accusations:

by Anonymousreply 1104/24/2013

"I swear on all that is holy."

Say what you want, he still had an excellent relationship with his God.

by Anonymousreply 1204/24/2013

He looks creepy.

But why do dumb bitches put naked pictures of themselves on photobucket and/or save them in their AOL email?

They were asking for it. (that's sarcasm)

by Anonymousreply 1304/24/2013

You just know that this turd with legs is a family values Republican.

by Anonymousreply 1404/24/2013

Why are some men and women so stupid as to send nude photos of themselves to strangers? You're setting yourself up for these kinds of freaks.

Remember that teenager who got a few boys to have sex with him by blackmailing.

by Anonymousreply 1504/24/2013

Penis envy alert @ r9!

by Anonymousreply 1604/24/2013

And R10 thus proves how useless and ridiculous is the "gayface" joke.

The guy is not gay. His face fits your idea of "gayface". Hence your idea is stupid and doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 1704/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!