Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Scarlett, You're About To Be Replaced.

Yesterday at 10:42 PM 1Comment

Emma Stone in Talks for Woody Allen's Next Movie By Zach Dionne

BERLIN, GERMANY - FEBRUARY 15: Actress Emma Stone attends 'The Croods' Premiere during the 63rd Berlinale International Film Festival at Berlinale Palast on February 15, 2013 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

The impending July release of Woody Allen's Blue Jasmine means the 77-year-old auteur is of course moving on to his next annual project, with Emma Stone in negotiations to star. Since Allen's plots are always under wraps, all we can do is wonder what other hot talent will join. In the last five years Allen has directed Owen Wilson, Rachel McAdams, Scarlett Johansson, Javier Bardem, Penélope Cruz, Alec Baldwin, Cate Blanchett, Louis C.K., Jesse Eisenberg, Ellen Page, Michael Sheen, Marion Cotillard, and Larry David. Just everyone. Update: It's reportedly shooting in the south of France! Ouiiii!

by Miareply 804/24/2013

I'll never have Dawn turn in my punch card again, Mrs. Harris, I sweat!

by Miareply 104/24/2013

You did it again, Mia.

by Miareply 204/24/2013

R1 - Good reference!

by Miareply 304/24/2013

WEHT Emma Stone, now that Jennifer Lawrence has stolen her flavor of the month glory?

by Miareply 404/24/2013

I won't see any movie with an actress named Emma. They're always pale, juiceless Brits trying to sound American.

by Miareply 504/24/2013

One of the comments mentions wanting to see him work with a nonwhite like Kerry Washington. That's an intriguing idea.

by Miareply 604/24/2013

Funny how woody wasn't able to get a good performance out of Scarlett but Joss Wheldon was .....

by Miareply 704/24/2013

R7 Good point.

by Miareply 804/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.