Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Am I right in my assumption that the vast majority of Dataloungers are introverts?

It seems to be the case. Not many attention whores. Most seem very quiet and meek.

by Anonymousreply 905/17/2013

You should do a search here for the Briggs-Meyers test threads and then survey the replies.

by Anonymousreply 104/24/2013

Well, I certainly am. It's why I come in here for the action.

by Anonymousreply 204/24/2013

Have you read these bitches, OP?

Introvert, not lmany. Intro-blurt, intro-dirt and intro-curt? Definitely,

by Anonymousreply 304/24/2013

I was thinking back to when I was a full-time homosexual. You know, chasing men, talking about men, conniving about men, dreaming about men, goggling men (that was before we googled men,) and quite often, actually, landing one.

There would have been No Time whatsoever for a Datalounge.

Now, with retirement, I have all the time in the world to type about men.

by Anonymousreply 405/17/2013

I know for a fact that one of my friends that love the DL is not an introvert. He is actually an extrovert that cant get enough attention no matter where he goes.

The DL provides him with an instant gratification and also allows him to be extra mean and bitchy without self identification.

Stuff people would call him out on if he were to do or say the same things in public.

by Anonymousreply 505/17/2013

I'm an ENTJ and a definite extrovert, but yes, I strongly suspect most DLers are introverts and generally antisocial types, many replete with multiple mental illnesses (anxiety disorders, depression, alcoholism, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 605/17/2013

I am will you on the mental ill part R6.

If I had to guess, the typical DL would probably be in his 50s, suffering from depression fueled by his alcoholism moderated by Xanax to calm his nerves while he tips off the last of a box of wine, waiting for his next invite to a party.

Probably not working, living on Social Security or section 8. Milking and HIV / AIDS status which he recently just got say in the last 5 to 10 years even though he should have known better at say 40?

Just a guess.

by Anonymousreply 705/17/2013

Wow R7, intense. Can't we just be too damned old and slow to catch young dick anymore?

by Anonymousreply 805/17/2013

Ok, you get a pass R8. But why are you trying to catch young dick? What's wrong with your own age group? I see some mental issues just by your fixation on younger then you sex partners as your only desire worth chasing.

by Anonymousreply 905/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.