Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Madonna demanded meeting with daughter Lourdes' boyfriend

Madonna demanded to meet her daughter Lourdes' boyfriend when she discovered she was dating actor Timothee Chalamet, it has been claimed.

The Like a Virgin singer's 16-year-old daughter has begun a romance with Homeland star, a fellow pupil at LaGuardia drama school in New York - and after Madonna discovered the news she wanted to meet him immediately. Luckily for the 17-year-old actor, she was impressed by him.

A source told Britain's Grazia magazine: "As soon as Madonna heard Lourdes was seeing someone, she summoned him to her New York home for inspection. Timothee was pretty nervous but Madonna seemed impressed after meeting him. He did his best to charm her, but it was nerve-racking."

During the meeting, Madonna reportedly lectured Lourdes and Timothee on what she would and wouldn't allow them to do.

The source added: "Madonna told them there will be no smoking or alcohol. She knows just the sort of things teenagers like to get up to unsupervised."

Last year, the 54-year-old pop claimed her daughter was "too young" to date.

She said: "She doesn't go on dates with boys - she's too young."

by Anonymousreply 4509/25/2013

He's a cute twink. I'd be a little nervous about the drama school thing, though. No wonder Madonna likes him. *raised eyebrows*

by Anonymousreply 104/23/2013

Ok, and? She did what a good involved mother should do. Good for her. The only unfortunate thing about it is somehow it became gossip for the world to discuss.

by Anonymousreply 204/23/2013

She insisted on meeting her teenaged daughter's boyfriend?!?!? What a CUNT!!!

by Anonymousreply 304/23/2013

He's gay

by Anonymousreply 404/23/2013

Is that code for Madonna made him undress in front of her and have sex with baby Brahim?

by Anonymousreply 504/23/2013

No smoking. No alcohol.

What a rebel Madonna is.

by Anonymousreply 604/23/2013

I'm sure Lourdes trusts her judgement when her mother is dating a boy who is closer in age with her. I'd lose all respect for her at that point.

by Anonymousreply 704/23/2013

He's certainly fuckable. Lourdes may have to fight off mummy.

by Anonymousreply 804/23/2013

She had to approve, she knows it would be worse if she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 904/23/2013

"She summoned him to her New York home for inspection." Does this mean she made him drop trou?

by Anonymousreply 1004/23/2013

Timothee? If I were Madge I'd want to interview his tacky parents first.

by Anonymousreply 1104/23/2013

He looks like a young goodlooking Sean Penn.

by Anonymousreply 1204/24/2013

Lourdes is 16 already?! I feel old. That's how old I was when she was born. I remember Michael's son Prince was born not long after and the rags were hoping that the two babies would date/marry when they got older.

by Anonymousreply 1304/24/2013

Does anyone else think he looks completely gay?

by Anonymousreply 1404/24/2013

Yes, r14, yes I do.

by Anonymousreply 1504/24/2013

[quote]During the meeting, Madonna reportedly lectured Lourdes and Timothee on what she would and wouldn't allow them to do.

She's got nerve considering all the slutty shit she does.

by Anonymousreply 1604/24/2013

With such a French sounding surname, do you think he pronounces it Tam o tay?

by Anonymousreply 1704/24/2013

Do as I say, not as I do.

by Anonymousreply 1804/24/2013

Don't know if he's gay, but he certainly looks affected.

by Anonymousreply 1904/24/2013

Not a problem. You *better* meet your 16 year-old's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 2004/24/2013

The source added: "Madonna told them there will be no smoking or alcohol. She knows just the sort of things teenagers like to get up to unsupervised."

But baths salts, cocaine, heroin are just fine, and Madonna gets exclusive merchandising rights over the eventual sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 2104/24/2013

Good luck with no drugs and alcohol, Madonna. My son travels in the same NYC circles and there many parties that involve mainly week and booze.

If you raised your daughter properly she will be responsible when/if she participates.

by Anonymousreply 2204/24/2013

R11, something about the name "Timothée Chalamet" didn't tip you off that his parents are French? (Of course, they may still be tacky, but how they've named their child doesn't point to that.)

by Anonymousreply 2304/24/2013

Haha R22. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 2404/24/2013

Lola better cuff that dick. One ten-minute eyebrow waxing is more than enough time for her mom to deflower him.

by Anonymousreply 2504/25/2013

As if parents shouldn't demand to meet someone their kid is dating? Should they be able to run free like Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan?

I read somewhere that Lourdes blogged about the upcoming SATs. When was the last time you heard the child of a celebrity talking about that?

Fuck the haters.

by Anonymousreply 2604/25/2013

Say what you will but Lourdes really is quite beautiful. That said, Madonna has NOTHING to worry about cause that boy likes the D.

by Anonymousreply 2704/25/2013

[quote]Say what you will but Lourdes really is quite beautiful.

Not really.

by Anonymousreply 2804/25/2013

[quote]As if parents shouldn't demand to meet someone their kid is dating? Should they be able to run free like Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan?

The parent should be acting like a grownup. Only then is their checking out a boyfriend for their kid of any value.

by Anonymousreply 2904/25/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 3009/25/2013

The tabloids always make it sound more dramatic than actual. So the teenage boyfriend met his girlfriend's mom and she communicated some ground rules to them. Controlling behavior, to be sure, but not off the hook crazy. It's not like Madonna wants to chaperone them and have them followed, that kind of stuff.

Honestly, I hate Madonna's later stuff musically speaking, but she is proving to have been a good mother overall. So far anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3109/25/2013

r31

NO SHE IS NOT when she is dating a boy closer o her daughters age you freak! And STILL posing nude and attention seeking...are you for real????!!

Gay men are so damaged with what good parenting is.

Oh and you do realise she used to force Lourdes to go on tour until Lourdes put her foot down, then Madonna cut her off and her gigolo Dad has to support her in NYC.

Madge the slut who did the book SEX has only decided to include Lourdes in her life as she is yet again trying a new career venture.

by Anonymousreply 3209/25/2013

Does M know he ran over and KILLED A LATINA WOMAN? Hm?

by Anonymousreply 3309/25/2013

He looks like he has a pencil cock.

by Anonymousreply 3409/25/2013

Madonna will end up pregnant by Lourdes' boyfriend, no doubt. Skank.

by Anonymousreply 3509/25/2013

Lourdes has already been pictured smoking. This story is just PR bullshit to make her look like a concerned mother.The

by Anonymousreply 3609/25/2013

No matter how many posts about her you post, sorry, OP, she's just not happening.

by Anonymousreply 3709/25/2013

Timothee doesn't really seem gay in Homeland. He should because he was dating the ugly, morose daughter on the show.

by Anonymousreply 3809/25/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 3909/25/2013

Lola is turning into a beautiful woman already. Hard to believe.

by Anonymousreply 4009/25/2013

I should have known you'd know where to find the boys... AND the booze.

by Anonymousreply 4109/25/2013

Lourdes smokes cigarettes. She's going to do exactly what she wants. Madonna wants to be Mother of the Year, but like JLO, she's fucking a twenty something employee. And she looks like HIS mother. She needs to check herself and stop with the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 4209/25/2013

R35 and R39 not likely-Vadge is probably in menopause now.

by Anonymousreply 4309/25/2013

So far, Lourdes seems to me like a reasonably stable/normal celebrity-spawn teen. Not unusually trashy or in trouble.

What's funny (to me) about that is, her mother seems like a mess. Shagging a boy 30 years her junior, releasing a shitty album that she barely seemed to care about, going overboard on the facial fillers and other cosmetic work. Lourdes seems OK and reasonably "together" to me on initial impression. Madonna, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 4409/25/2013

Madge sucked him off. You know she's totally going to be stealing Lourdes' men, even if she has to pay them to do it, just because she's feeling insecure.

by Anonymousreply 4509/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.