Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you think Christina will get her job back at the Voice?

It seems to me the producers were happy when she said she was taking a year off. I heard she told them she would go ahead and do this season (since her album bombed) but the show told her they were looking at other people. Producers seem to like Shakira. I wonder if they take her back?

by Anonymousreply 2105/07/2013

I hope they leave the current line-up in place. I don't think Shakira is that great...but I couldn't stand Christina.

Cee Lo can stay away too. I don't even know an Usher song...and I don't care too. As far as hosting goes though, I like him. Cee Lo sucked.

by Anonymousreply 104/23/2013

Nope.

She pulled a Shelley Long and had delusions that she was going to go on some big tour (as if any wants to see her), but then her album flopped worse than the last one, and tour plans were cancelled.

I like Shakira and Usher much better than her and that pig Cee-Loo.

by Anonymousreply 204/23/2013

Christina is returning. It was part of her departing deal. Shakira never wanted to do 2 seasons anyway. Someone leaked the confirmation about Christina returning either today or yesterday.

I love Christina, she can actually sing. Shakira, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 304/24/2013

I love Shakira and Usher. These four together have great chemistry and have great banter together. I would be annoyed if Christina returns--I wouldn't watch that diva.

by Anonymousreply 404/24/2013

I just realized I stopped watching when I turned over and realized the blonde was Shakira and not Xtina.

by Anonymousreply 504/24/2013

I hope Shakira and Usher stay. Christina just acts like a cunt and Cee Lo is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 704/24/2013

I wish they would show the Australian version of The Voice here. I want to see Ricky Martin as a judge.

by Anonymousreply 804/24/2013

My head hurts.

by Anonymousreply 904/24/2013

Never paid much attention before, but.... I freaking love Shakira. she's sooooo hot, too, which is a bonus for us girls. She's been great on the show!! Agree R4.

by Anonymousreply 1004/24/2013

I can't stand Usher. If they get rid of him, I might watch again, but not until.

by Anonymousreply 1104/24/2013

Christina was annoying but also funny in unexpected (and unintentional) ways. Ceelo was endlessly entertaining with his many outfits and dubious quips.

Shakira and Usher are fine but not quite as entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 1204/24/2013

Usher is talented and a producer, so I see whey the producers hired him, but I'm already tired of his insatiable ego.

by Anonymousreply 1304/24/2013

Usher can LYDLAPS.

by Anonymousreply 1404/24/2013

She'll return...as a contender. Picture it: The four current judges with their chairs turned away hear the contestant begins to oversing "Genie In a Bottle". Blake asks "What the hell is that?" Adam answers "I think it's raunch and camel toe."

No judge turns their chair.

by Anonymousreply 1504/24/2013

Much more watchable without Aguilara. Chakira is awesome and I did not expect her to be. Love her !!

by Anonymousreply 1604/24/2013

They should have established artists sing during the blind auditions once in a while just to keep the judges in their toes and to see who really hears true talent. That would be fun.

by Anonymousreply 1704/24/2013

I really like Shakira too, which surprised me. I was also surprised to find out she's huge the world over. Doesn't seem to have an ego at all. Usher is very talented, and I want to like him, but god his ego is insane. He's still better than Cee-Lo, who could hardly formulate a sentence. Christina was a cunt, but I sort of liked that.

by Anonymousreply 1804/24/2013

I'm with R12. Usher and Shakira have been pretty dull. At the very least, Ceelo and Christina's outfits were enough to entertain.

by Anonymousreply 1904/24/2013

You'd love it [r8], he's a real sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 2004/24/2013

Where's the current The Voice thread??

by Anonymousreply 2105/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.