Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why do celebrities still lie about Plastic surgery?

They are either lying, denying or down playing any kind of talk about it. Why? It's 2013. We know they all do it. Why are dress makers, makeup artists, hair people, fitness trainers, etc, given credit for making these stars look good but not their plastic surgeons?

by Anonymousreply 904/24/2013

"I would never do it- I'm afraid of going under the knife!"

"Someday, when I'm really-really old, I may consider a nip or a tuck here and there"

"I'm lucky to have good genes"

"I do yoga"

by Anonymousreply 104/23/2013

Why not-they lie about everything else.

by Anonymousreply 204/23/2013

Ego. Denial. I could not look at Nicole Kidman on Kimmel. Her fillers and lip injections are scary.

by Anonymousreply 304/23/2013

"Why are dress makers, makeup artists, hair people, fitness trainers, etc, given credit for making these stars look good but not their plastic surgeons? "

Since when to they get credit? Well, occasionally it happens, like when Gwynneth thinks she can make a buck by going into business with her trainer. Then, the trainer is praised to the skies, but more often the celebrity will say she's a size zero because she "eats healthy".

They want to make it look effortless, even when they devote 22 hours a day to their looks.

by Anonymousreply 404/23/2013

R4 Goopie loves this lady

by Anonymousreply 504/23/2013

Self preservation, wanting to think that they're better than the peons and look that good naturally.

I'm sick of them insulting our intelligence but their enemy now is the internet and they can't get away with it now.

Like that idiot Lohan who had some free dental work, advertising the dentist after all the comments about her disgusting meth teeth. She lied through her new teeth saying she had them cleaned and whitened when it was clearly veneers.

by Anonymousreply 604/23/2013

I was untouched by cosmetic surgeons, don't ya know?

by Anonymousreply 704/24/2013

The new thing is to say that they tried Botox but didn't like how it made them look, while they look like they've been hit with a stun gun.

My other pet peeve is women who've starved and exercised themselves 20 hours a day after having a baby and claim they lost it just chasing after their kid. They don't even walk for a year, what the hell is going on that you're chasing them?

by Anonymousreply 804/24/2013

Some of it depends on your definition of plastic surgery. If an actor gets caps on his teeth is that plastic surgery?

Some actors consider "surgery" only when they're cut into not injected. Some consider it only when it's not needed.

by Anonymousreply 904/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.