Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Liza at Barbra's Lincoln Center Ceremony!

Oh, dear...

by Anonymousreply 4304/24/2013

Barbra is showing waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much decolletage for a women her age.

And Tina Nina Minnelli? Really? She sounds like a Precious Moments figurine.

by Anonymousreply 104/23/2013

Blythe Danner had some kind of eye/brow lift.

by Anonymousreply 204/23/2013

Shhhhhhhhe’s a good lady and a hhhhhhhhelluva broad!

by Anonymousreply 304/23/2013

It looks like the photog caught Liza trying to strong-arm Blythe's drink away from her....

by Anonymousreply 404/23/2013

Douglas looks thin and sick again.

Babs is way too old to show that much boobage.

by Anonymousreply 504/23/2013

Also: Jeremy Irons has the face and teeth of a homeless man.

by Anonymousreply 604/23/2013

If Barbara decides just to direct GYPSY, who would she conceivably get to star?

CZJ lacks warmth and humour. Toni Collette?

by Anonymousreply 704/23/2013

Well, say what you will about CZJ, she looks gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 804/23/2013

Increasingly Barbra wants to be seen as a cheesecake sex-bomb. In the "A Collection" CD of a few years ago she's striking a come-hither pose on an Stickley sofa with her boobs practically spilling out of her jacket.

by Anonymousreply 904/23/2013

Who the hell is Tina Nina? Never heard of her

by Anonymousreply 1004/23/2013

Babs looks like she's wearing hair extensions now, to fill-out thinning hair.

by Anonymousreply 1104/23/2013

[quote]In the "A Collection" CD of a few years ago she's striking a come-hither pose on an Stickley sofa with her boobs practically spilling out of her jacket.

I would NEVER harm a piece of furniture!

by Anonymousreply 1204/23/2013

At Babs' age, cleavage is the only thing left to show. Everything else is gone, but the cleavage is still nice.

Everyone is holding Liza up. Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 1304/23/2013

Are they actually friends or is it one of those fake showbiz friendships where each party pretends to love the other while actually hating her guts?

by Anonymousreply 1404/23/2013

Why do you suppose Brolin didn't get his pants hemmed? And, Michael Douglas looks like death.

by Anonymousreply 1504/23/2013

[quote]. In the "A Collection" CD of a few years ago she's striking a come-hither pose on an Stickley sofa with her boobs practically spilling out of her jacket.

I never understood that album cover. It's one of her worst (of which there many). Why so much focus on the room? Why was a woman of her age not wearing a skirt or trousers.

For an artist of her caliber, Barbra has some awful album covers.

by Anonymousreply 1604/23/2013

Both in one place at the same time. Queer heaven, honey chile. Lands sakes, I may faint. Get my smelling salts, Prissy.

by Anonymousreply 1704/23/2013

[quote]Who the hell is Tina Nina? Never heard of her

Liza's half-sister

by Anonymousreply 1804/23/2013

Pity no one managed to get a shot of Liza and Barbra together.

Assuming Streisand would let Minnelli anywhere near her if a camera was around.

I'm sad that Danner had so much work done, or has been hitting the Botox heavily. I had hoped she wouldn't turn into the sort of person many will make fun of.

by Anonymousreply 1904/23/2013

Is James wearing slippers?

Why did Blythe get work done? She looked great.

by Anonymousreply 2004/23/2013

Poor Liza looks so out of it these days. I can't imagine how long it takes her every day to look as presentable as she does. She must get up with the roosters to get herself in shape for the public...How does she still manage to give performances???

by Anonymousreply 2104/23/2013

And... what?

by Anonymousreply 2204/23/2013

Liza's had a rough life. It's amazing that she's still standing on two legs with all that she's had to endure.

I think she looks great for her age, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 2304/23/2013

Catherine Deneuve showed up in a raincoat to hide how big she's gotten. She looks like a man in drag.

by Anonymousreply 2404/23/2013

Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 2504/23/2013

Amy Irving. She looks like a character Madeline Kahn would have played.

by Anonymousreply 2604/23/2013

Why didn't Babs touch up her roots?

by Anonymousreply 2704/23/2013

Hillary Clinton looked fabulous last night at the Streisand event. She was surrounded by billionaire hedge fund guys, which hints at a presidential run in 2016.

Streisand will be Mike Bloomberg's date to the White House Correspondents Dinner in DC on Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 2804/23/2013

Great - another Clinton and another Presidential hopeful in thrall to hedge fund billionaires.

by Anonymousreply 2904/23/2013

Why does Amy insist on the blond hair? A darker color would take at least a decade off.

by Anonymousreply 3004/23/2013

Robert Redford and Omar Sharif gave video tributes. “She was the one I loved the most,” Sharif said. “I don’t mean sex, I mean friendship.”

Kris Kristofferson recalled co-starring with her in “A Star Is Born.” “That scene in the bathtub still puts a smile on my face,” he said.

by Anonymousreply 3104/23/2013

Isn't it the opposite? Lighter hair colour has a softening effect.

by Anonymousreply 3204/23/2013

Except Amy's hair color is the same shade as her skin and washes her out.

by Anonymousreply 3304/23/2013

George Segal looks like a laid-back Westchester heart surgeon. And that's a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 3404/23/2013

Is Amy Irving biracial? I'm getting a Tonya Pinkins vibe from her

by Anonymousreply 3504/23/2013

They ALL look great and that's sayin' something!

by Anonymousreply 3604/23/2013

Barbra looks great. Liza looks fine but is looking like Joanne Worley.

by Anonymousreply 3704/23/2013

Barbra said in her acceptance speech that she had no earthly idea what Liza was singing, but thought the song was pretty, nonetheless. She said somebody told her it was Funny Lady and then she kind of remembered it. It was "Isn't It Better." Liza also sang "What Did I Have" from Clear Day. I can't believe Liza sang a song from a movie that Barbra hated.

by Anonymousreply 3804/23/2013

"Why does Amy insist on the blond hair? A darker color would take at least a decade off."

A light blonde rinse is the easiest way for a woman to deal with gray or white hair. If you dye gray hair a dark or medium shade, you get awful white roots very, very quickly, but they're not very visible against platinum hair.

And I don't know how old she is, but she's probably reached her "I don't give a fuck if it looks natural" years.

by Anonymousreply 3904/23/2013

All well and good r39, but Amy's hair appears to have dark roots in r26's photo.

by Anonymousreply 4004/23/2013

Liza looks fine, she's 67 for heaven's sake, and is after all, LIZA!

Barbra really should have worn a little black teddy under that top. She's one half step from giving a total Marie Dressler sort of look. It's not becoming on women of a certain age.

That's Blythe Danner? Wow, she's had some WORK done! Who's drink is that, her's or Liza's?

Why is Tina Nina Minnelli there? She's the "Maureen Reagan" of that family, I guess. I suppose otherwise Liza would have had to arrive alone. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 4104/24/2013

I believe she's never looked more lovely. Especially for 81.

by Anonymousreply 4204/24/2013

Damn, Barbra is everywhere the past year or so. She's finally enjoying her celebrity. I wish she had become more public years ago and not waited until she was 70. Now, all of a sudden, she's singing in public. Where the hell has she been?

Yes, I know she toured in the mid-1990s (I saw her then) and again in 2006, but it was very limited. Now, she's an older woman and she's everywhere. Maybe she wants to be out there until her voice has faded.

by Anonymousreply 4304/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!