Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Welcome To Amerika, No More Truth, Justice Or The American Way.

Interesting article on the Boston bombing.

by Anonymousreply 4804/23/2013

Keep believing everything you read on the internet, OP.

by Anonymousreply 104/23/2013

God damn, OP. You're certainly the little Anti-American troll, aren't you? I guarantee that you are putting yourself on countless F.B.I. and C.I.A. watch lists with the threads you've created in the last several days. Why do you think we gays are interested in your traitorous rhetoric?

You think everything you read in the media is a U.S. Government lie, yet you believe every little anti-U.S. video and article you see online to be "the real truth" without having any idea where it actually came from. The authors of these articles are laughing at your idiocy and willingness to fall for their bullshit. You're being taken for a ride, they're laughing at you, and you're too stupid to see it.

by Anonymousreply 204/23/2013

People like OP are despicable.

by Anonymousreply 304/23/2013

OP buttfucks his anatomically correct Bin Laden blowup doll and then fucks himself with his grenade buttplug.

by Anonymousreply 404/23/2013

R4 I hope he pulls the pin on his grenade buttplug (when he's alone of course). His type are cowards though. They have to take other people with them. Either that, or they drop the backpack full of explosives and run for the hills like little pussy-ass bitches.

by Anonymousreply 504/23/2013

Thank you for the great link, OP. Ignore your critics.

by Anonymousreply 604/23/2013

OP likes stinky, diseased sheep pussies and is a Princess Tinymeat. He likes his girlfriend to fuck him up the ass with a scud-rocket dildo. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 704/23/2013

R6 = OP patting himself on the back.

by Anonymousreply 804/23/2013

OP eats the fetid feces out of his wife's filthy hijab, then he rims his camel's puckered hole.

by Anonymousreply 904/23/2013

Does anger come before or after denial on the grieving scale?

by Anonymousreply 1004/23/2013

R10: in this case, simultaneous.

by Anonymousreply 1104/23/2013

R10 You tell me. You seem to know all the answers.

by Anonymousreply 1204/23/2013

The way people need to attack OP must mean that they are scared that he is on to something true.

by Anonymousreply 1304/23/2013

The funniest (and saddest) thing: The joke is all of you. You're all killing and hating in the name of a being that doesn't exist. It doesn't matter if you're Christian, Jew or Muslim... You're all killing and hating in the name of a God that isn't there and has never existed. The sad part is, if I am right, none of us will ever know. We'll just die, turn to dust and be forgotten. No heaven, no hell, no 72 virgins. Just nothingness.

by Anonymousreply 1404/23/2013

Actually, R14, war is all about control of oil, land, water, gold and power. The joke is on you if you think people are fighting mainly over religion. It is love of materialism over mankind that causes wars.

by Anonymousreply 1504/23/2013

R13 He is absolutely right. The world scares me. Everyone lies to us. I am so suicidal over the years because I don't know who to believe. I know I cannot trust anything that the gov. says and the mainstream media (forget it). The only place I gets the truth is in articals like the OP shared. I know it the truth. Thank you. I cry when I see the truth. I will prolly die soon because I don't want to live on this world no more. It is all built on lies and injustice. I am crying right now.

by Anonymousreply 1604/23/2013

Why, r13? We're not behind his conspiracy theory so why should we be getting all scared at his accusations?

Aside from generally being a heap of bullshit, what is truly disgusting about this conspiracy fantasy is the claim that the guy who got his legs blown off at the Boston Marathon is actually a former soldier who lost his legs in Iraq, as if this poor guy was some kind of plant and was faking getting having his limbs blasted off him.

You really are dirt, OP, and r13 along with you. The scum at r6 too.

by Anonymousreply 1704/23/2013

[quote]The way people need to attack OP must mean that they are scared that he is on to something true.

No, it's that we're tired of inflammatory BS trying to spread panic and paranoia.

by Anonymousreply 1804/23/2013

R18, You mean the way the MSM did when they terrorized us over the threat of Saddam Hussein's non-existent Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Condoleeza Rice threatened us with mushroom clouds in our cities if we didn't go along with the Neo-con plan to invade Iraq. The liars and terrorizers are the ones in charge of the nation!

by Anonymousreply 1904/23/2013

That article is the silliest thing I have ever read. Total bullshit. Complete tinhat buffoonery. I laughed at the accusations about the U.S. soldier who faked being a victim. Nick Vogt is my 1st cousin. He lives near me. He was nowhere near the Boston marathon. Trust me, I saw him three times that day and he was not anywhere near there. LOL. I know this for 100% FACT!!! There's no way he could have been in two places at the same time (and, no, he does not have a twin).

These tinhat articles suck so many people in because people believe everything they read (unless it's the mainstream media). If it's in print---it's true. Anyone who believes this garbage is probably off their meds. This article is beyond absurd and ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 2004/23/2013

Mayor Bloomberg says that because the terrorists hate us for our freedoms, he wants to take away more of our freedom.

I say that one rapacious billionaire in high office represents a greater threat to our freedom than a hundred terrorists with homemade bombs.

by Anonymousreply 2104/23/2013

The primary reasons for expecting a false flag op are 1) Sequester hit the military, which is probably why Obama agreed to it it in the first place, thinking GOP would never accept that. Of course, they did. And now that Chuck Hagel, one of the corrupt military insider, is Secretary of Defense, there was scope for the nation to be reminded of its vulnerability. 2) Various aspects of the story do not add up. However, one would not expect them to without investigation. This is not so obvious a case as 9.11. Indeed, the attempt to frame it as an Israel issue, and indeed, the use of Beth Israel hospital by the authorities probably to stoke this very viewpoint, seems like a red flag, an attempt to tie conspiracy theories to anti-semitism.

In sum, you Dataloungers who think the OP is "despicable" frankly have no business taking that line until you can identify the uninjured man put naked into the police car, the red haired man lying dead on the ground, and other unexplained aspects.

by Anonymousreply 2204/23/2013

It's quoting PressTV, OP. Do you understand what that is and what it serves?

I can't believe you take this seriously.

by Anonymousreply 2304/23/2013

That's because you weren't standing near the bombs, r21. Hopefully next time you will be.

by Anonymousreply 2404/23/2013

R23, the NY Times and the Washington Post lied to us about the threat of Saddam Hussein's WMDs. Why do you expect us to view those media outlets as anything other than lying propaganda wings of the Pentagon?

by Anonymousreply 2504/23/2013

Let's assume for the sake of argument that the Washington Post was lying to us. Just because PressTV says something other than what the Washington Post wrote, does not mean that PressTV is telling the truth. They can both be lying.

PressTV is the house organ for the Islamic Republic of Iran, which is a theocracy. It is a theocracy which executes homosexuals by hanging them from cranes. Why do you trust PressTV? Why do you trust a site that quotes PressTV?

by Anonymousreply 2604/23/2013

R23, do you reports of the nuclear threat of Iran seriously? Consider this history:

1992: Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres tells French TV that Iran was set to have nuclear warheads by 1999.

1992: Israeli parliamentarian Benjamin Netanyahu tells his colleagues that Iran is 3 to 5 years from being able to produce a nuclear weapon.

1995: The New York Times reports that US and Israeli officials fear “Iran is much closer to producing nuclear weapons than previously thought” – less than five years away. Netanyahu claims the time frame is three to five years.

1996: Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres claims Iran will have nuclear weapons in four years.

1998: Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld claims Iran could build an ICBM capable of reaching the US within five years.

1999: An Israeli military official claims that Iran will have a nuclear weapon within five years.

2001: The Israeli Minister of Defence claims that Iran will be ready to launch a nuclear weapon in less than four years.

2002: The CIA warns that the danger of nuclear weapons from Iran is higher than during the Cold War, because its missile capability has grown more quickly than expected since 2000 – putting it on par with North Korea.

2003: A high-ranking Israeli military officer tells the Knesset that Iran will have the bomb by 2005 — 17 months away.

2006: A State Department official claims that Iran may be capable of building a nuclear weapon in 16 days.

2008: An Israeli general tells the Cabinet that Iran is “half-way” to enriching enough uranium to build a nuclear weapon and will have a working weapon no later than the end of 2010.

2009: Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak estimates that Iran is 6-18 months away from building an operative nuclear weapon.

2010: Israeli decision-makers believe that Iran is at most 1-3 years away from being able to assemble a nuclear weapon.

2011: IAEA report indicates that Iran could build a nuclear weapon within months.

2013: Israeli intelligence officials claim that Iran could have the bomb by 2015 or 2016.

by Anonymousreply 2704/23/2013

That was a tinhat article if ever I read one. I am in a British citizen in the UK and I saw so many inconsistencies in this article that OP posted the link to. It is a total piss-take. Better luck next time, OP.

The only people who will fall for this are the conspiracy theorists who fall for every article written outside of the mainstream. Like another poster said, take your medication and/or call your physician at the sanitarium.

by Anonymousreply 2804/23/2013

R27, I'm not taking seriously anyone who takes PressTV seriously.

by Anonymousreply 2904/23/2013

R29 Precisely! Tinhat Media Corp.

by Anonymousreply 3004/23/2013

I think some of these conspiracy theorists watched too much "X-Files." It was a great show, people, but it was only a goddamn television show. Get over it, Lone Gunmen!

by Anonymousreply 3104/23/2013

OP is not an agent for Iran by linking to their website. You ignore what people around the world are saying at your own peril. Fine, argue that the points are idiotic, but continually harping on the source doesn't persuade anybody of anything.

by Anonymousreply 3204/23/2013

After all, it was stupid and offensive that gays ever had to respond to specious arguments made in the Bible or by ludicrous monsters like Dr. Paul Cameron, but we did have to. We couldn't just say, oh that's Dr. Cameron, it means nothing. We had to get our hands dirty. That's what free speech is all about.

by Anonymousreply 3304/23/2013

Yeah, we see where that article came from. No agenda there!

If you hate America, you are welcome to leave it at any time. We are not stopping you. Why change the U.S.? Why not go to one of the wonderful middle-eastern shitholes that already have the type of government you desire? They are there for the taking, go join your brethren.

by Anonymousreply 3404/23/2013

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, "the 19-year-old suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings, has told interrogators that the American wars in Iraq and Afghanistan motivated him and his brother to carry out the attack," the Post writes, citing "U.S. officials familiar with the interviews."

by Anonymousreply 3504/23/2013

R29, never mind Press TV, do you take The NY Times and Ehud Barak and Bibi Netanyah seriously when they tell you that Iran is on the brink of having nuclear weapons?

The Neo-cons have been claiming for over 20 years now that Iran is somewhere between eighteen months and five years away from having nuclear weapons and ICBMs.

Are we supposed to take them seriously when they have been in error since 1992? Obviously they have an agenda, and obviously they are willing to stretch the truth to serve it.

Why are we supposed to believe them above and beyond anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 3604/23/2013

That was a stupid and completely unbelieveable article. Not a shred of truth in it. I am Canadian and found it laughable. You all do realize that article originated in Iran?

by Anonymousreply 3704/23/2013

I rather read a histrionic rant from a loose cannon than the talking points the media reads off to us- courtesy of the White House. The American media doesn't investigate anything anymore- they're just press agents for the Administration. That's what's despicable.

by Anonymousreply 3804/23/2013

I thought the name Jim Fetzer was familiar. He wrote a hilariously crazy JFK Conspiracy book I once bought about 10 years ago. This book said the Zapruder film was a fake and that is the most believable of its theories!

by Anonymousreply 3904/23/2013

[quote] That article is the silliest thing I have ever read. Total bullshit. Complete tinhat buffoonery. I laughed at the accusations about the U.S. soldier who faked being a victim. Nick Vogt is my 1st cousin. He lives near me. He was nowhere near the Boston marathon. Trust me, I saw him three times that day and he was not anywhere near there. LOL. I know this for 100% FACT!!! There's no way he could have been in two places at the same time (and, no, he does not have a twin).

You, my friend, are a CIA plant!

by Anonymousreply 4004/23/2013

No, Mr. Fetzer, I am not. Not even close! Of course, you conspiracy theorists will never believe me though. LOL. I have no ties with this or any government and I have never even served in the military. Sorry to disappoint you, sir. I just know the facts as they pertain to my cousin.

by Anonymousreply 4104/23/2013

People like OP and his fellow tinhats are "left-wing" versions of Holocaust deniers or Birthers.

by Anonymousreply 4204/23/2013

Amen, R42, and they will believe this bogus bullshit until their dying breath. They live in total fear of "the man." Every mix of people has the extremists. The Republicans have the Teabaggers, religious right & the Obama conspiricists. We have these kooks. I don't know which is worse. Actually, both are equally sick.

by Anonymousreply 4304/23/2013

OP you really are an idiot. Will you ever figure that out?

Likely not.

It will always be you and a select few who know "the truth" while the rest of us are just sheep, right?

by Anonymousreply 4404/23/2013

The same site probes deeply into those poor people persecuted for Holocaust denial and has a multi-part series on "Jewish slavery" meaning, how Jews ran the slave trade.

No agenda there.

by Anonymousreply 4504/23/2013

AYE CARUMBA! EAT MY SHORTS, OP!

by Anonymousreply 4604/23/2013

OP, honey. Come on back to the hospital, sweetheart. I think your meds are a little off right now. You'll be fine, but come back as quickly as possible. After we get your meds regulated, we'll have Jell-O in the TV room.

by Anonymousreply 4704/23/2013

Oh my God! These conspiracies sound like the ramblings of my Uncle Albert. He did too many hallucinogens back in the early 1970s and now he hears voices coming from his walls, thinks the government is spying on him, threw his television out because there were cameras in it that were watching his every move.

He walks up and down his street mumbling to anyone who will listen about how G-men are sitting outside his house in black vans. He thinks they want to kill him for information that he was privvy to 30 years ago (like they would just sit outside watching him when they could've offed him decades ago-LOL). Lord.

He believes every one of these tinhat stories. Though this story is more "middle-east" generated than tinhat. OP's article originated in, I believe, Iran.

by Anonymousreply 4804/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.