Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chaz Bono shows off 60-pound weight loss

"I've just changed the way I eat," Bono told People. "Diets don't work. You just have to change what you eat, and I have."

Photo:

by Anonymousreply 9205/10/2013

"for a fat girl she doesn't sweat much"

by Anonymousreply 104/23/2013

Still could afford to lose a ton more.

by Anonymousreply 404/23/2013

Not only are we supposed to tell, but congrats are expected?

by Anonymousreply 504/23/2013

Why don't I get kudos for never getting fat in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 604/23/2013

60 lbs and I honestly wouldn't have been able to tell there was any loss at all.

That's some serious fat right there.

by Anonymousreply 904/23/2013

Now Chaz needs a better wardrobe. No more leisure suits.

by Anonymousreply 1004/23/2013

He is losing weight for the next Dancing With The Stars all star show next year.

by Anonymousreply 1104/23/2013

What a hunk! I can't make up my mind who is the hottest - Chaz Bono, John Goodman, or Kevin James.

by Anonymousreply 1204/23/2013

Sorry - should have read "Isn't changing what you eat a diet?"

by Anonymousreply 1404/23/2013

That's what they all say!

by Anonymousreply 1504/23/2013

Only sixty more to go...

by Anonymousreply 1604/23/2013

r13 When most people say diet, it implies a fad. Of course it also means what one eats. Loosing weight has to be about just eating well rather than a fad diet.

by Anonymousreply 1704/23/2013

[quote]Loosing weight

OH MY!

by Anonymousreply 1904/23/2013

A radical change not discernible to the naked eye.

by Anonymousreply 2004/23/2013

[quote]She only has about 80 more to go.

There are more than 80 extra pounds on that frame. And it's not going to get any easier with age.

by Anonymousreply 2104/23/2013

R17 is as stupid as Chaz, and that's pretty damn stupid.t

by Anonymousreply 2404/23/2013

Every photo of Chaz since the 70s looks like he's pre-occupied pissing himself.

by Anonymousreply 2504/23/2013

R25 While I never would have thought of it, that is the most accurate description of Chaz.

by Anonymousreply 2604/23/2013

Have always really felt sorry for her. If she hadn't been "burned into our national consciousness" as that cute little girl in the frilly dresses being held up by Sonny and Cher when they sang "I Got You Babe" at the end of their show, she might have fared better with the sex change thing. But she is always and forever a GIRL to everyone because of that, alone. And people, while perhaps respectful to her face about it all, supportive, all think of her as a woman. In their thought bubbles. I see pics of her and immediately think she is a big, hefty woman simply playing dress up.

by Anonymousreply 2804/23/2013

Girls have wehas not yahoos. If you cut off a yahoo, you have a defective yahoo, it doesn't magically turn into a weha.

by Anonymousreply 2904/23/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 3004/23/2013

Newsflash Chaz! Giving up all those things and working out like crazy IS A DIET!

Usually when people cut out all that stuff eventually they can't stand it anymore and gain all the weight back.

I think the best way is eat everything, but smaller portions and just take a nice walk. It seems like something a person a can live with forever.

by Anonymousreply 3204/23/2013

If the weight continue to drop, I will suspect lap band as well... not that there's anything wrong with it (Just don't perpetrate that you exercised a lot and ate lettuce for 6 months)

by Anonymousreply 3604/23/2013

She's got 60 lbs. of jowls to lose.

by Anonymousreply 3704/23/2013

Looks the same to me...except for apparently she was a woman in the first picture and he's a man in the second one.

by Anonymousreply 3804/23/2013

Does she have a job?

by Anonymousreply 3904/23/2013

I remember my mom saying, "That is the unhappiest looking child I have ever seen," when Sonny and Cher would bring Chaz onstage at the end of their tv show.

by Anonymousreply 4104/24/2013

wouldn't blocking estrogen and introducing more testosterone lead to weight loss without a lot of diet changes?

by Anonymousreply 4204/24/2013

Damn, he's hot. I want his nub inside me right now.

by Anonymousreply 4404/24/2013

He's 5'5" poor thing. He could eat an apple and look fat that that height.

by Anonymousreply 4504/24/2013

I guess we can expect a weight loss book now from this pathetic attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 4604/24/2013

Does Chaz still get a period? Or are hormones or whatever taking care of that? Will Chaz still go through menopause?

Stop insisting that everyone who loses weight has a lapband procedure. I agree if they lose too quickly that may be some indication of one but who knows how long he has been at it. It is entirely possible to lose 60 lbs and much more with a dedicated effort to consume fewer calories and, yes, that is a diet. Though WW prefers to call it a change in eating habits. Whatever.

Still needs to lose about 40 and then it will really make a visible difference. But this amount makes a huge difference to the person in how clothes fit and in how they physically move and function.

by Anonymousreply 4704/24/2013

I just love living in this era of celebrities being celebrities just because they are some rich person's fucking kid. I am so sick of the Paris Hilton's, the Cardassians (intentional misspelling), Chaz Bono, Will Smith's untalented doody-geisers, etc.

Remember when celebrities actually accomplished something in their lives? Those were the days. Now we look up to people solely because their parents were/are rich and famous. Sickening.

by Anonymousreply 4804/24/2013

I think he's tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 4904/24/2013

"Diets don't work. You just have to change what you eat, and I have."

So, apparently, this person is an idiot in addition to being a self-loathing lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 5004/24/2013

Does she think that fuzz around her goiter gives her a chin?

by Anonymousreply 5104/24/2013

I'm literally sitting here with my mouth agape at the tremendously nasty tone of this thread. You need to evaluate your own lives, people as toxic as you make the world a more boring place.

by Anonymousreply 5204/25/2013

She needs to get a real job and stop trying to be a celebrity. Although I understand she was a disaster when working at GLAAD.

by Anonymousreply 5304/25/2013

R52, yes, we are all tired of the Chaz hate, but please close your mouth and stop acting as if self-evaluation by assholes somehow will make the world less boring. Because if you're sitting there gaping, Miss Thing, you ain't exactly bored, are you?

by Anonymousreply 5404/25/2013

Agreed, R52. This thread is poison.

by Anonymousreply 5504/25/2013

His half-siblings are normal sized.

by Anonymousreply 5604/25/2013

There's not much difference between the before and after pics. If you're going to make an announcement like that, the change should be HUGE.

by Anonymousreply 5704/25/2013

Not if publicity is the goal instead of weight loss, R47.

by Anonymousreply 5804/25/2013

Leave Chaz alone!

by Anonymousreply 5904/25/2013

A 60-pound weight loss really isn't showing on Chaz. When someone is morbidly obese, they should keep quiet about weight loss until they can show some positive results. This statement just attracts attention to the fact that there's a huge amount of weight that still needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 6004/25/2013

Chaz thinks she's a lot more important in U.S. consciousness than she actually is. The only people who remember her as that blonde toddler are in their 40s/50s now and either didn't watch the show or are too busy in their real lives to spend a moment thinking about Chaz's looks/life/weight.

by Anonymousreply 6104/25/2013

Stories about her time at GLAAD, r53?

by Anonymousreply 6204/25/2013

Do you guys think she was molested as a girl?

by Anonymousreply 6304/25/2013

That's coming out of nowhere r63

by Anonymousreply 6404/25/2013

She'll gain it back. They ALL do.

by Anonymousreply 6504/25/2013

The acceptance level of people who are different from the "norm" on this thread is really sad. Posters on this tread are no better than Michele Bachman or any other republican that works against us. As gay people, we really should be more tolerant. Chaz Bono is a HE...not a SHE. You can kid about the weight, but really need to be more respectful of his gender.

by Anonymousreply 6604/25/2013

It's HIM. I'm sick and tired of the angry/jealous lesbians not respecting Chaz's decision to become a man. It was his decision to make, and yes. He is a HE, because gender is more than just genitalia, something you nasty old cunts will never understand.

by Anonymousreply 6704/25/2013

just another 15 to 20 more lbs and i'll fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 6804/25/2013

CHAZ TO POSE NUDE FOR PLAYBOY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6904/25/2013

He's still obese and dreadfully unattractive, and what's more, won't keep the weight off.

by Anonymousreply 7004/25/2013

I was curious about the rest of her siblings. Elijah Blue is noted for his band and drug issues, didn't know the step bro is in recovery and the step sis was a 21 year old unwed mother with a 50 year old baby daddy.

Stepmom is Mary Bono the Republican Congresswoman defeated last year.

by Anonymousreply 7104/25/2013

I liked when she was at GLAAD and insulted Ellen and her unfunny show, calling it "too gay". The fake Ellen wasn't too pleased and complained about it publicly! South Park then used Ellen and her show as a template for their use of "gay".

by Anonymousreply 7204/25/2013

"He is a HE."

No, he is a self-loathing lesbian.

"Gender is more than just genitalia."

Oh, really? Then why don't you explain to us what gender is? What EXACTLY is it that makes this person feel she's really a man, rather than a female who's sexually attracted to women? Or, to put it another way, what EXACTLY is the difference between a lesbian and a female-to-male transsexual? For that matter, what possible explanation can there be, for example, for a man who becomes a woman but want to have sex with other women as a woman (if you're following me)?

Other than genitalia, what makes a man REALLY a woman, or a woman really a man? What makes people change their sex? What EXACTLY is it about them that convinces them they should be the opposite sex? Brain waves? Genes?

by Anonymousreply 7304/25/2013

Those ovaries must have been 30lbs each, because I see no difference.

by Anonymousreply 7404/25/2013

This thread is especially nasty. There is an obvious difference between the pics but old nasty bitter queens would rather type hate than be honest.

by Anonymousreply 7504/25/2013

[quote]There is an obvious difference between the pics

In the pic on the left, we see a morbidly obese person.

In the pic on the right, we see a morbidly obese person.

Wow! What an obvious difference.

by Anonymousreply 7604/26/2013

R13, "A Diet" is a short-term thing... something you "go on" to lose a few pounds. The problem is, it's not a fundamental, permanent change... so when the diet inevitably ends, the weight goes back on. Also, "diets" tend to be of the starvation type, which creates a sense of deprivation that results in binging and cheating. What's required to lose weight isn't a "diet" -- they simply don't work. What's needed is a fundamental change of lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 7704/26/2013

Congrats to Chaz for losing 60lbs. It's more than most people can say. I hope he has as much success in losing the next 60lbs.

by Anonymousreply 7804/26/2013

You can see a more noticeable difference with these pics

by Anonymousreply 7904/26/2013

Only 160 more pounds to go!

by Anonymousreply 8004/26/2013

R77, everything you wrote in your post is almost completely incorrect, but thanks anyway.

by Anonymousreply 8104/26/2013

I took the "250 lbs" to mean what he weighs now - starting at 310

by Anonymousreply 8204/26/2013

Chaz needs to just keep quiet about weight loss and stay out of the public eye until reaching a normal weight for that height. It's expected that there would be continued flak from the public if an obese person is bragging about weight loss. The fact that Chaz is a media whore means we will continue to get updates on a barely visible weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 8304/27/2013

R32, you don't need to eat any of that shit. And he should be exercising regularly. He's talking about a lifestyle change.

You have to lose weight for yourself, not for others. And, in his case, he may have not known how, until he went on Dancing with the Stars and likely got a trainer. If he is comfortable in his own skin, finally, then he may be ready to make the lifestyle changes necessary to keep the weight off.

by Anonymousreply 8404/27/2013

Oh Chass, I sooooo assited for you! I been losing sissy pounds a day for the pass years and halfs. It happens every morning juss like clockworks afer I evacaate my bowels. Acourse to celebrate my sussess I eat about 255 pounds worth of feelins. I'm a inspiration.

by Anonymousreply 8504/27/2013

I agree. Diets don't work. I've just upped the quantities of fruits and vegetables in my diet and watch portion sizes. Mind you, I'm spending a small fortune on eggs and breadcrumbs.

by Anonymousreply 8604/27/2013

[quote]"I've just changed the way I eat," Bono told People. "Diets don't work.

That's the story for People but it doesn't match what Bono is telling other magazines. If someone is going to be a media whore, they should keep track of their tales.

by Anonymousreply 8704/29/2013

I always think he looks like a Slitheen.

by Anonymousreply 8804/29/2013

she, She, SHE!

by Anonymousreply 8904/29/2013

The photos at the linked article really don't show a 60 lb. loss.

by Anonymousreply 9004/29/2013

R71

Elijah hasn't been into music in a long time. He's an artist who splits in time between LA and Cologne,Germany.

He's also engaged.

by Anonymousreply 9104/29/2013

Per Chaz's post on his FB page:

"I've lost just over 65 LB at this point. I did it by radically changing the way I eat and continuing to exercise as I aways have. I've stopped eating sugar, grains, and cow dairy, I also eat smaller portions of food then I used to."

by Anonymousreply 9205/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.