Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why didn't Tom Cruise hire shorter beards?

I mean Katie and Nicole both made him look short...I'f I were him I'd have specified a height limit in the contract.

by Anonymousreply 1404/23/2013

I think it was smart to hire the tall ones. A short woman would highlight his shortness.

by Anonymousreply 104/22/2013

Well there was Penelope.

by Anonymousreply 204/22/2013

R1, Central Casting would hardly ever pair a man with a taller or larger girl, unless perhaps if it was for a comedy bit. Do you think George Clooney looks like a match with the large-boned and tall Stacey Keibler? Even though she's lost a great deal of weight, no one believes that ridiculous pairing.

by Anonymousreply 304/22/2013

R1 apparently lacks the faculty of discerning the concept of relative proportions. It is common among the Downy Folk.

by Anonymousreply 404/22/2013

One reason Hollywood likes actresses to be so underweight is that a short super-thin woman photographs as tall - and makes anyone standing next to her look taller! If Tom had a girlfriend as short and slender as Kristin Chynoweth, he'd look nearly average height in red carpet pictures.

He must have a thing for dominating tall women, it's probably a Mommy Issues thing.

by Anonymousreply 504/23/2013

Guess he had to take whatever he could get.

by Anonymousreply 604/23/2013

[quote] Katie and Nicole both made him look short

No. They made him look shorter. Shorter than he already is

by Anonymousreply 704/23/2013

Tom Cruise is getting so freaky, it is hard finding women who will play along anymore. Even with mega money being offered.

by Anonymousreply 804/23/2013

R8 is probably close to the reason. Since he's so well-known for being strange, not too many women want to hook up unless he's offering a huge amount of money with lots of added perks for the marriage contract. The next wife will probably be someone who only shows up for red carpet events and stays away from him in a McMansion the rest of the time.

by Anonymousreply 904/23/2013

Because Linda Hunt is a lesbian and Kristen Chenoweth was too annoying even for Tom.

by Anonymousreply 1004/23/2013

Penelope Cruz was very short. Maybe he could not find others to beard for him. Even without the whole Co$ thing he is a creepy weird guy. You have to be either dumb, crazy or a famewhore to get with a retard like TC, I think. It seems to be pretty acceptable for men to be shorter than woman these days also. Kidman was very a hot item and was keen to break into the Hollywood market, just like Cruz. I think there was a rumour that Cruz cheated on him, maybe that's why they didn't go all the way.

by Anonymousreply 1104/23/2013

I may be fun-sized in stature, but Xenu blessed me with a 14 inch cock. It drives 'em wild. Respect the cock...

by Anonymousreply 1204/23/2013

Are there any adult women shorter than Tom?

by Anonymousreply 1304/23/2013

Yes, R13, there are.

by Anonymousreply 1404/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.