Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Your Fairy Godfather has Given You One Wish...

Here's the wish you have been granted: you can pick any living person--either known to you, or a complete stranger, snap your fingers and that person will instantly become irreversibly gay.

Who would you choose? Maybe a parent who disowned you when you came out to them? Maybe an agonizing, unrequited infatuation with your straight roommate?

Choose carefully as you only get one wish. Briefly tell us why you chose who you did.

I'll start. I choose Pat Robertson, and I choose to have him convert while in the middle of some anti-gay rant. I cannot imagine how wonderful it would be to watch his eyes pop out of his head, and then proclaim "Oh my God, I've been speaking completely horse shit. Not only did God make gay people, but He made them worthy of unconditional love just as they are. All of you who hate other people, all of the millions of you who hate gay people because of my words are totally wrong and must repent now." Pat would then spend his endless millions reaching out to suicidal gay children, and leading the fight for marriage equality, immigration equality, and basic love, respect, and open armed embracing of everyone.

Damn, that would be nice.

OK, your turn: Go!

by Anonymousreply 804/22/2013

This is boring.

by Anonymousreply 104/22/2013

Heath Ledger so that he would never have married his wife who eventually went on to indirectly murder him.

by Anonymousreply 204/22/2013

Go take a Ritalin, R1, and watch some pretty colored lights somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 304/22/2013

It's an interesting question, OP, but now that I think about it, all the people I considered (like Pat Robertson) don't deserve the specialness of being gay. If they were the same in every way except sexual orientation, I fear they'd be the very worst type of corrosive, abusive, evil, self-loathing gay, like Roy Cohn.

That does the cause no favors.

by Anonymousreply 404/22/2013

I already got that wish, but the bozo is too fucking scared to tell me. I don't know why. What the hell does he think I'm gonna do?

by Anonymousreply 504/22/2013

What if we inadvertently choose someone who's already gay? If I snap my fingers and wish for, say, Tom Cruise to be gay, does the wish double-reverse and make a person straight?

by Anonymousreply 604/22/2013

You speak as if this would be some kind of punishment.

by Anonymousreply 704/22/2013

I wouldn't cash in. That's cruel, and I wouldn't like it done to me

by Anonymousreply 804/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.