Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

One of my FBs is on a "farewell fuck tour" as he prepares to depart NYC for ATL.

He's been one of my regulars for a couple of years now, and probably my fave in terms of fucking and decent conversation, so seriously gonna miss the guy.

He's hot and gets a ton of regular tail. He wants to get as much in with all his FBs before he moves beginning of May, so he's embarked on somewhat of a farewell tour with his regulars. We had our goodbye fuck session last night. He told me about his little tour as we were cuddling in bed last night. Judge us if you must, but we lead active work lives and like the idea of hiving NSA FBs rather than BFs.

Anyone else have to say goodbye to a FB recently? Ya don't realize how much you care for a FB until they're no longer in your life. Feeling sad.

by Anonymousreply 2704/23/2013

Is this going to turn into a farewell tour a la Cher?

by Anonymousreply 104/22/2013

I don't have to say goodbye to my fuck-buddy, he's in my bed every night.

by Anonymousreply 204/22/2013

This is why...

by Anonymousreply 304/22/2013

I seriously hope you both had meningitis vaccine shots. Not joking either. The mainstream media isn't taking the meningitis outbreak seriously because it disproportionately affects gay men (ring a bell to the 80s?) so we as gay men must take care of our own health.

Sorry to dampen the thread but I just want people to play safe.

by Anonymousreply 404/22/2013

Troll post. Do people like this really exist?

by Anonymousreply 504/22/2013

You like, "the idea of HIV-ing"? That was quite the Freudian slip.

And I cosign R4's recommendation of getting a meningitis vaccine shot. With Boston Marathon Massacre 24/7, you better believe the already "small, little story" of a potential outbreak within the gay community is going to be buried on page 25, if it appears at all. What's that line in "The Normal Heart" about it being impossible to get people to care about dying faggots?

by Anonymousreply 604/22/2013

I met my fuckbuddy about 20 years ago. He was in the Army. We have gotten together for all these years. He would be on a work assignment for awhile but always back to town to live with his with. His wife is much older than he. A few years back they up and moved to Vermont because his wife is from there. Year or so later he shows up, left his wife and moved back here. We resumed are frequent sex which often included a third person. Few years later he moves back to momma. We talk on the phone and he has been back to visit a a few times and is expected this summer. I do miss him because we became friends over each other dicks.

by Anonymousreply 704/22/2013

Is there a Hallmark card for this?

by Anonymousreply 804/22/2013

Oh, Dear, things do come and go rather quickly these days, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 904/22/2013

I have a handful of regulars. Hot. Great fucks. Easily replaced.

by Anonymousreply 1004/22/2013

It's so poignant. It's like when the outgoing Miss America makes her final trip down the runway at the end of her year to bid goodbye to her subjects, just before the new Miss America is installed.

by Anonymousreply 1104/22/2013

Saying goodbye can be very hard. It used to leave a bad taste in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1204/22/2013

I miss one of my old FBs for sure. We got together over the course of 25 (!) years. Sometimes it would be 10 times in a month; and there were a couple of stretches where we went as long as three years without getting together.

He died at 50. I only found out many months later: I was surpised he had ignored successive emails, and when I googled his name came across his obituary. I felt sad. It was a relationship of some kind even if totally non-conventional.

In the same way I've heard of straight men who say they can "be themselves" more with a prostitute than they can with their wives, I felt the same way with my FB. It was completely sexually uninhibited, and I never felt self-conscious about expressing any kind of desire, and he said he felt the same way. I've never felt like that in a "real" relationship.

RIP FB. I miss you!

by Anonymousreply 1304/22/2013

I wish my favorite FB had done this. We messed around a bunch of times over several years, and it was some of the hottest sex I've ever had. Then I didn't talk to him for a while, and when I googled him, he had moved from Chicago to Wisconsin. I wish he had emailed for one more session before he left.

by Anonymousreply 1404/22/2013

I did this when I left NY, too (pre-AIDS). It was a fabulous month.

by Anonymousreply 1504/22/2013

[quote]He died at 50. I only found out many months later: I was surpised he had ignored successive emails, and when I googled his name came across his obituary. I felt sad. It was a relationship of some kind even if totally non-conventional.

Dear God, why'd you have to take such hot snatch?

by Anonymousreply 1604/22/2013

[quote] when I googled him, he had moved from Chicago to Wisconsin.

That's not far. Half the population of Chicago is in Door County from May-September. Why not just visit?

by Anonymousreply 1704/22/2013

Oh, dear, Yankers in Georgia! Well, he'll never go hungry again.

by Anonymousreply 1804/23/2013

R17: It looks like he has a partner now, and given that he didn't contact me before he left or invite me to visit, I'm assuming he's not in the market for a FB now.

by Anonymousreply 1904/23/2013

I cant imagine how sheltered R5 is, do people having fuck buddies really exist?!

by Anonymousreply 2004/23/2013

OP?

How many fbs do you have, total?

by Anonymousreply 2104/23/2013

I did something similar before I left NYC. But one FB I've staying in touch with and we fuck whenever I'm back in town -- once or twice a year. It's been going on for 12 years and still some of the hottest sex I've ever had.

by Anonymousreply 2204/23/2013

I'll never leave you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2304/23/2013

It's the "Anyone else...?" troll once again. Instantly identifiable to anyone on DL. My question: when, exactly, do you think up your scenarios? At your retail job when you should be folding sweaters? When your mom is yelling at you to take out the trash?

by Anonymousreply 2404/23/2013

This must be one of those NY things.

by Anonymousreply 2504/23/2013

Why didn't you date then, R13? If you had a strong connection, one that you had over so many years, that could have made sense...

by Anonymousreply 2604/23/2013

Some of the responses to these threads are really pathetic. Its obvious some of you are more heavily invested in these relationships than your FB.

by Anonymousreply 2704/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.