Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ross Mathews Gets His Own Talk Show

11 years after he joined the Tonight Show as Ross the Intern, Ross Mathews got his own talk show.

It couldn't happen to a nice guy.

He's a bundle of good energy!!

by Nickreply 2812/28/2013

[quote]It couldn't happen to a nice guy.

Well, that's disappointing.

by Nickreply 104/22/2013

Gross. He's so obnoxious. OP is part of a PR company, hence the link is from and not a direct link. The PR company is counting the number of clicks it receives directly from gay forum Datalounge.

by Nickreply 304/22/2013

...and he's a hellva lot funnier than Chelsea Handler.

by Nickreply 804/22/2013

R7? You are R3. By I agree that the link to is a dead giveaway.

by Nickreply 1204/22/2013

Simmer down, R15. I like Ross as well as anyone, but why couldn't "Nick" have just linked to Because he wanted to get a click count.

by Nickreply 1604/22/2013

The show is awful. One can only take so much of Ross. I think he is charming and funny, but in a supporting role only.

by Nickreply 2109/23/2013

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! his fakeass wanna-be-a-woman voice is unbearable and now he's got his own TALK show. Pure ridiculousness and a mockery of gays. The networks must be desperate. Maybe he can save up his money to get reassignment surgery cuz he clearly longs to be woman.

by Nickreply 2209/23/2013

Watched tonite- awful, phony, he is as offensive as the gay portrayal on Modern Family. And he got more standing ovations during the show thsn Patti Lupone has ever gotten in her career. Then we get promos for the Kardashian whore's birth with the opening line "The moment you have been waiting for"!!!!! Well I imagine the audience that watches Ross was counting the seconds. This country is doomed.

by Nickreply 2310/18/2013

anyone else see Ross' face in those oraquick ads on this site? lmao.

by Nickreply 2412/28/2013

R24 I was wondering the same thing - they're all over the place! It's so bizarre that he's smiling so cheesy in the photo over something that's so serious.

But I guess a paycheck is a paycheck.

by Nickreply 2512/28/2013

Watched him and his little Latina partner in an episode of House Hunters and my TV screen was singed from the FLAMES.

by Nickreply 2612/28/2013

I consider myself pretty tolerant of very high levels of gayness, but I couldn't really stand watching his show for more than 5 minutes. He needs to grow up.

by Nickreply 2712/28/2013

R25 it may be one of those stock photo deals. Ross is famous but not overly famous, and probably took some head shots to get a stock model deal-the photographer owns the pics and sends them out for whatever/whoever will take them. The photographer and Ross get a percentage of the revenue for whatever ad or article his pics appear in. I have a non-famous friend who did this for a time and he was shocked to find some of the places his pics were used lol. It can be totally random and Ross might not even have a clue they're using his face, but if he had the deal with the photographer, he'll get a little cut of the money.

by Nickreply 2812/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!