Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Clinton's Hillbilly Airport

To be dedicated in Little Rock.

by Anonymousreply 1404/22/2013

Why on Earth would they include Hillary's name in the airport? She's not a native daughter, she's a New Yorker... or Illinoisan... or something.

by Anonymousreply 104/22/2013

Article on that subject, r2;

by Anonymousreply 304/22/2013

Thanks R3, I am well aware that he is now backtracking but you know what? I don't give a rat's ass. He should've had the balls to not sign it, the same balls he used to jizz all over his intern. The Supreme Court is never going to overturn it IMHO.

So I cannot get married to my fiance, I cannot live with him in the US. Our whole life is put on hold. No, I won't ever forgive anyone who has denied human rights.

We don't look back at those who supported slavery and segregation and say "Oh well, it was just a sign of the times and then they came round." NO, we call them racists and bigots and that is how history will remember people who go out of their way to deny rights to their fellow human beings.

by Anonymousreply 404/22/2013

r2 r4

Wow, are you an eternally pissed of Canuckistani?

Well, fuck you with a hungry fat Manitoba beaver.

by Anonymousreply 504/22/2013

What are you R5? A frigid frau or a log cabin republican?

by Anonymousreply 604/22/2013

I expect R2/R4 to start singing "nobody knows the trouble I've seen. Nobody knows but me" any second now.

You're a real martyr, R2/R4. Because history is all about you!

by Anonymousreply 704/22/2013

r1 we haven't forgotten when Hillary said she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary? One problem. She was born several years before anyone every heard of him scaling Mount Everest.

by Anonymousreply 804/22/2013

I'm for marriage equality for all but R4.

by Anonymousreply 1004/22/2013

85 of 100 Helens think R2/4/6/9/11 is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1204/22/2013

Didn't Clinton sign DOMA as a compromise to keep the radical right from pursuing a constitutional amendment defining "marriage" strictly as a union between a man and a woman? That movement had the potential to pick up steam back in the early '90s.

by Anonymousreply 1304/22/2013

That was an assertion that Clinton made, and it is probably true, r13.

by Anonymousreply 1404/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.