Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mark Zuckerberg

Why is he treated with such kid gloves? The guy is clearly a liar and I don't trust what is done with the information posted on Facebook. The company is totally overvalued, the stock release was completely overhyped. Yet he's treated like a saint in the media. Seeing him in the new phone commercials makes me ill.

by Anonymousreply 1204/23/2013

I really don't know much about him. What has he lied about? That he stole the FB idea from those twins?

by Anonymousreply 104/21/2013

OP = Winklevii

by Anonymousreply 204/21/2013

Get a land line and we will all be happy.

by Anonymousreply 304/21/2013

Zuckerberg has become a Republican supporter.

I understand now why Chris Hughes bailed on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 404/23/2013

OP=Tom Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 504/23/2013

OP is just jealous. Nothing new here.

by Anonymousreply 604/23/2013

[quote]Zuckerberg has become a Republican supporter.

What a horrible thing to say about someone. Is that really true?

by Anonymousreply 704/23/2013

Well, he's a Chris Christie supporter. However, that might have developed after Zuckerberg announced his gift to Newark schools.

by Anonymousreply 804/23/2013

Zuckerberg and the worship over him is what finally convinced me of what I thought online tinhats believed the whole time... that the media and press truly do control a large portion of the public psyche.

We've been nearly brainwashed into believing this guy is a trailblazing genius who is somehow helping to save the world.

He's a smart business man who developed (ripped off?) an idea which was timed perfectly.

Like Google and it's bullshit "Do No Evil" mantra, Zuckerberg and Facebook have reasons for doing what they do, and it isn't to help the world. It's to make money and to acquire information. Information is power that can develop into awesome power.

Not saying he's outright evil, but he's not a good person.

by Anonymousreply 904/23/2013

Your embrace of Facebook enriches him. Join us, the un-Facebooked, and feel a little more free.

by Anonymousreply 1004/23/2013

It has CIA ties. Part of the initial investment came from a CIA front company.

by Anonymousreply 1104/23/2013

I've been a FB holdout for all these years, but now I'm feeling the urge to get a page and connect with friends and relatives I've lost contact with. I've moved a lot and just don't have many close friendships in my new city. That's why I'm looking for a little connection to my past. Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 1204/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!