Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gay Nazi

So were there many homosexuals who were members of the Nazi Party-any high ranking people. I know that people think that the little man with the mustache was gay- but his Boys Scout troop put them in camps and killed them. You can't have a master race if everyone wants a master.

What were their lives like? Would love to hear a story about a young Nazi officer and the Jewish boyfriend he tries to save from the camps.

by Anonymousreply 1304/21/2013

[quote]Would love to hear a story about a young Nazi officer and the Jewish boyfriend he tries to save from the camps.

You're sick.

by Anonymousreply 104/21/2013

I know I read it many years ago and not sure if it was this book but the guy said he was gay and in a camp and one of the guards would fuck him. This prisoner was the favorite of this one guard but he still knew his role and it wasn't like they were lovers and talked about their future together. I think he was protected but still worried about his life.

by Anonymousreply 204/21/2013

R3 All it's missing is a roommate and a cat!

by Anonymousreply 404/21/2013

Ernst Röhm, Edmund Heines and other SA leaders as well as quite a few SA members,

On the Night of the Long Knives (6/30/34) it was reported that Röhm and quite a few other SA men were caught and arrested either during an orgy or post orgy by the SS at a resort in Bad Wiessee where the group had gone away on holiday.

It's been long rumored that Ernst Röhm and Hitler had an especialy close long term sexual relationship and Hitler was afraid that Röhm as part of the plan to use the SA to launch a plot against the government awould use his relationship with Röhmand it would become common knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 504/21/2013

[Would love to hear a story about a young Nazi officer and the Jewish boyfriend he tries to save from the camps.]

R:1 You're sick.

There was a Broadway play about this same subject. I don't remember the name, but it was with Richard Gere.

by Anonymousreply 604/21/2013

R6 BENT

by Anonymousreply 704/21/2013

Go back to your log cabin, little Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 804/21/2013

Wasn't a particular branch of the SS known for a large gay membership?

by Anonymousreply 904/21/2013

Homosexuality among Nazis - and one of the founders was as out of the closet as possible at the time - is not news. If the OP, who stinks like the U troll even if he's something else, cares, he can use Google. Or close his eyes and fantasize. Preferably after slamming his hands in a piano lid so he can't type any more of this shit.

BENT does not have this scenario as a plot. Fellow prisoners are not a prisoner-and-guard arrangement, and neither Max nor Horst is Jewish. They are gay Christians.

by Anonymousreply 1004/21/2013

They were precursors to the assholes who think men have to act masculine and penetrate.

by Anonymousreply 1104/21/2013

Middle Ground by Ursula Zilinsky is a Gay Classic and also a very well written book.

A boy is sent to a concentration camp and becomes the sex slave and eventually of the commandant of the camp.

The Commandant has been sent to the camp due to his suspected links to the July Plot.

It was written in 1968 and was released by Gay Men's Press later in the 80s.

It has stayed in my mind ever since.

by Anonymousreply 1204/21/2013

"Wasn't a particular branch of the SS known for a large gay membership?"

Yes it's called the Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 1304/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.