Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are there people who have not dreamed of becoming an actor or a celebrity

I think the majority of people have, at some point in their life, really wanted to become an actor or a celebrity. I mean look at all the attention they get and the money they get from doing so little. Is there anyone out there who have never wanted to become a celebrity or an actor? What did you want to be instead?

by Anonymousreply 1304/21/2013

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 104/21/2013

Yes. Those whose main goal in life is to be left alone and not have to interact with the general public.

by Anonymousreply 204/21/2013

What R2 said.

by Anonymousreply 304/21/2013

I want the money but not the fame.

by Anonymousreply 404/21/2013

Never wanted to be a actor ir celebrity but have imagined what life would be like if I had been born into a vast fortune.

by Anonymousreply 504/21/2013

Me. I'd like to be filthy rich and never have to work again, but I'd HATE being famous.

I mean, I hate being the center of attention, even at my own birthday parties.

by Anonymousreply 604/21/2013

There is far more money to be made in business than "acting".

Even in show business, the real money is in producing.

The femmy fags all want to be a "star", but can't even act straight long enough to get through an audition.

It's a form of mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 704/21/2013

I never wanted to be an actor, but when I was a teenager I wanted to be a director.

by Anonymousreply 804/21/2013

I don't want to be famous, but I've always thought it would be cool to be a cartoon voice, or maybe the guy at Disneyland (Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Disneyland is proud to present the Main Street Electrical Parade!)

by Anonymousreply 904/21/2013

I never have. I don't have a need to be center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 1004/21/2013

Too many hastles with being a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 1104/21/2013

I've never dreamed of being an actor or a celebrity.

Along the lines of what others have said, I can appreciate the desire to be rich, but have next to no understanding of why someone would want to be a celebrity. I'm not a misanthrope or even especially private, though do prefer that my interactions with strangers begin on a more or less even footing, not of presumed familiarity.

by Anonymousreply 1204/21/2013

I've never wanted fame, or to be an actor or a celebrity.

The loss of privacy would be more than I could bear.

by Anonymousreply 1304/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.