Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dead guy, Naked guy, Guy in boat.

I'm confused. That's three guys. Did the naked guy escape and then there was a shootout and he died? I'm confused. I count three suspects.

by Anonymousreply 1104/21/2013

Dead guy is suspect #1 (black cap). Guy in boat is suspect #2 (white cap--the fucker who sat the bomb right next to the 8-year-old). Naked guy is not a suspect; was caught outside during the final shootout and was mistaken for one of the suspects.

by Anonymousreply 104/21/2013

What's funny was only one guy was asked to strip naked and he was the innocent one and he was on CNN naked. I'd like a follow up story on this guy to see what happened and why they just had him standing around naked even after they found out he didn't have any weapons on him.

by Anonymousreply 204/21/2013

Did they at least take some photos before he was let go?

by Anonymousreply 304/21/2013

I hope naked guy sues CNN for broadcasting that video without blurring his face as well as his nethers.

by Anonymousreply 404/21/2013

someone PLEASE supply this video!

by Anonymousreply 504/21/2013

Wait, what?

by Anonymousreply 604/21/2013

This is when CNN showed the naked (but pixelated) dude.

At that point the broadcasters were unsure as to how naked guy was connected, if at all.

Turns out he wasn't connected at all. Maybe he had the misfortune of having a similar look to one of the brothers.

by Anonymousreply 704/21/2013

What are things Heidi Abromowitz did this weekend?

by Anonymousreply 804/21/2013

Fuck CNN for broadcasting this! THe guy should sue them for all they're worth - which IMO is not much.

by Anonymousreply 904/21/2013

that guy looks fucking hot. are there no close up photos? surely somebody got some.

by Anonymousreply 1004/21/2013

That could be the older suspect and he was somehow accidentally killed whilst in police custody.

by Anonymousreply 1104/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!