Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Could the surviving bomber be charged with the murder of his brother?

There are reports that it was the younger brother driving over his sibling which caused his death.

If so, is he implicated in the murder of five people?

by Anonymousreply 1104/21/2013

They'll let him have that one as a gimme.

by Anonymousreply 104/21/2013

r1 yes. Very much so. The felony-murder rule, which applies state-by-state.

What's complicating the issue is that he will be charged with terrorism which practically guarantees he'll either be spending the rest of his life in federal prison or be executed.

by Anonymousreply 204/21/2013

the brother's death picture shows what some people are calling a burn on his face and shoulder.

I think it's a hematoma from being run over.

by Anonymousreply 304/21/2013

I wonder, in his last moment, if he saw his brother running over him.

by Anonymousreply 404/21/2013

I'd like to believe the prone brother was like that lady at the end of Billy Elliot; "Go Billy, Go!!!"

by Anonymousreply 504/21/2013

The reports are that he had so many perforating injuries that it was hard to tell which one killed him. Certainly the interview suggesting he was viably alive when an arrest was being attempted prior to his being hit by the vehicle is contradicted by the suggestion he had multiple bullet wounds and possible explosive-charge injuries.

by Anonymousreply 604/21/2013

I hope he did, R4. That would be justice.

by Anonymousreply 704/21/2013

And here you bitches all along moaning and complaining about ME, thinking I represented the ultimate worst of 19 y/o teenage male-hood.

by Anonymousreply 804/21/2013

That's what I seriously don't get, he ran over his brother, deliberately. Killed him.

SMDH. Sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 904/21/2013

I feel kinda sorry for him. I don't think he was really a bad kid. Sounds like he was influenced by his brother. I don't think he knew what he was doing. If I was on the jury, I would not vote to convict him.

by Anonymousreply 1004/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.