Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sexual obsession with quirky looking actor

This German actor is probably the person I masturbate to most regularly. I know he's not classically handsome, but there's something about him that does it for me like very few people do.

The j/o fantasies are about having degrading, submissive sex with him - he always humiliates, and often rapes me.

If I could have sex with any actor in the world, I'd probably opt for him, over all the more conventionally beautiful choices.

by Anonymousreply 1106/03/2013

(Last poll option was meant to read "[italic]at[/italic] all".)

by Anonymousreply 104/20/2013

I opted for "I kind of get it" because I understand the attraction to someone with unusual features. However, do not at all get the degradation aspects.

by Anonymousreply 204/20/2013

OP, you seem sincere, with the scent only of your own issues and not of trolling. How refreshing.

Based on the conviction you're real:

I've had a few crushes on unlikely people, both in person and from a celebrity/public-person distance. With the guys I knew, it usually was something about their personalities that tipped things. I suppose an inference of personality can also be involved with actors and such, but usually with them it's been physical traits that somehow get under my skin. And like you it has gotten very developed and erotic. I also then have exaggerated any positive physical characteristics they've had.

Oddly, usually what has happened is that I have pulled together info and pics on them, and then I run into an interview of appearance where I get a look at their real (well, as real as you can see in those circumstances" and the interest dissolves - people so many guys are just douches - or more inherently decent than I have fantasized.

Have fun! And here's hoping you're not messing with his karma by sending "rapist" vibes at him through the aether.

by Anonymousreply 304/20/2013

I LOVE it

by Anonymousreply 404/20/2013

Yeah, the degradation isn't something I get, generally. Not with the more nasty forms, or ritualized, sadistic stuff. But being manipulated, forced to submit - that's imaginable. Just no blood or shit or boot licking.

I also wonder if the OP has a particular person in his real life who resembles this actor - there's a slight sense of a personal connection, because the type is so distinct.

by Anonymousreply 504/20/2013

I thought that was Chelsea Clinton

by Anonymousreply 604/20/2013

[quote]I opted for "I kind of get it" because I understand the attraction to someone with unusual features. However, do not at all get the degradation aspects.

Yeah, I guess there are 2 "special interests" at once on display here, haha. Thing is I'm generally versatile, but I never fantasize about topping him - my attraction to him is inextricably linked to the wish to be dominated by him.

[quote]I also wonder if the OP has a particular person in his real life who resembles this actor - there's a slight sense of a personal connection, because the type is so distinct.

Not really. It's more the other way around - when I see someone who resembles him, I always hit on them.

by Anonymousreply 704/21/2013

He has a little bit f the Chris Martin thing happening. I say YES!

by Anonymousreply 804/21/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 906/03/2013

Well, if one is going to fantasize about being degrades, I suppose that it's more degrading to have sex with someone who looks like that than with someone attractive.

But being degraded is -- by definition -- not victimless. I'm all for unusual interactions where "no one gets hurt," but degradation, rape, humiliation do not fit that description. If one wants such a thing, isn't some sort of therapy warranted?

by Anonymousreply 1006/03/2013

The nerd, the odd, the unusual, the unique. Always gets me off.

My current crush is a guy I run into frequently and have gotten chummy with. He is married, has a disablility, skinny nerdy, pale skinned. I want him and am working towards that goal. I also think he has a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 1106/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.