Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gonnorhea symptoms

Question for anyone -- male or female -- who has had it. In your case, was it 'asymptomatic'?

I'm reading very conflicting information about it: some sources describe a long laundry list of things like discharge, painful urination, swelling, pain during intercourse, etc.

Other sources just say that a large percentage of men/women who get it don't have any symptoms at all.

Nervously awaiting test results and I seem to fall in the asymptomatic category, except for some scant and innocuous discharge.

Yeah, sorry if you're eating while you read this.

Thanks for any practical insight.

by Anonymousreply 704/21/2013

I had some slight pain on urination, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 104/20/2013

I just hope it's not the drug resistant strain of Gonnorhea, OP. But you probably already knew that was out there. Don't worry, though, if it is, it probably just means you'll die of a heart attack later in life.

by Anonymousreply 204/20/2013

Bump

by Anonymousreply 304/20/2013

^, no, that's warts.

by Anonymousreply 404/20/2013

What's the problem, OP? DId a sexual contact let you know you were exposed?

Most people I know who had it were asymptomatic - and that includes throat and genitals. I don't know anyone who had rectal gonorrhea.

And, by the way, your research really should extend all the way to the deep knowledge of its correct spelling. You know.

by Anonymousreply 504/20/2013

Dirty whore!

by Anonymousreply 604/20/2013

yes, correct spelling is gonorrhea. Thanks for setting that straight. No mention made of rectal, butt thanks for the info.

by Anonymousreply 704/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.