Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tasteful Friends -April 20th Edition

I recently won $40 million (tax free!) in a LottoMax draw, and am now shopping for a suitable residence.

This listing has caught my eye.

What say you, Dataloungers?

by Anonymousreply 1404/20/2013

The previous owner had to have been a Russian gangster.

by Anonymousreply 104/20/2013

$40 million ain't what it used to be this will end up costing you more than $20 when it is all over I expect you to be bankrupt within 5 years

by Anonymousreply 204/20/2013

Cold, cold, cold.

All that marble makes it feel like a mausoleum.

Bet hey, sweetie -- it's your money.

by Anonymousreply 304/20/2013

WE LOVE IT!

by Anonymousreply 404/20/2013

I'd say it's a gut.

by Anonymousreply 504/20/2013

/puke At least, to my taste. Doesn't look comfortable or inviting. Looks like something you'd walk through and find interesting, and then go back to your cozy home.

Okay, so if you want to own it, you don't have enough money. Unless you already earn $2-3M annually. You could buy it if you don't mind losing it down the road. Otherwise you need to buy a place in the $1-2M range, assuming the $40M is all you're getting.

by Anonymousreply 604/20/2013

Bleech. No taste, no class, no style. Looks like it was designed by Donald Trump for a Saudi prince.

by Anonymousreply 704/20/2013

I can appreciate some of the craftsmanship but its noveau riche and terribly vulgar. The interiors look like a freakin' movie set and do not match the newness and style of that fugly hotel's exterior. They should film The Hangover 4 or 5 there. That's what it reminds me of.

It's not San Simeon, for chrissake.

by Anonymousreply 804/20/2013

That is the second least restful bedroom I've ever seen in my life, with all that cold, echoing marble. Who could relax there? Who'd want to go to the bathroom on a cold winter's night, at put your feet on all that icy stone?

And the kitchen is just hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 904/20/2013

Rest is fatal to mobsters so the room might well be doing its job.

by Anonymousreply 1004/20/2013

That's a friggin' hotel. That kitchen is gag worthy.

by Anonymousreply 1104/20/2013

Yeah, there's something sinister about all that echoing marble, as if the master of the house needs to be able to hear where everyone is at all times, or wants to be able to hear burglars and assassins coming.

Definitely a good place for a Russian Mafioso.

by Anonymousreply 1204/20/2013

I'm sure OP will be very happy in that whore house

by Anonymousreply 1304/20/2013

The fabrics are eastern European in taste level

by Anonymousreply 1404/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.