Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How was Tamarind able to afford a Mercedes??

How was he making his money?

by Anonymousreply 2604/24/2013

I believe he carjacked the Mercedes SUV. It wasn't his.

by Anonymousreply 104/20/2013

My bad. I just heard that he DID own a Mercedes. You sir have humbled me.

by Anonymousreply 204/20/2013

How did the young son afford to go to Dartmouth? If he had scholarships that was a waste.

by Anonymousreply 304/20/2013

The Mercedes that was in the body shop was his girlfriends, not his.

by Anonymousreply 404/20/2013

The news said he drove a Mercedes and wore expensive designer clothes with lots of flashy accessories. Where did he get all this money to live like this. It wasn't like he had a job.

by Anonymousreply 504/20/2013

The younger brother did not go to Dartmouth College in NH--he went to UMass at Dartmouth.

by Anonymousreply 604/20/2013

Terrorist wing nuts from troubled lands get visa and scholarship, Mexicans for hard work landscaping, wash dishes, no visa for them.

Make no sense.

by Anonymousreply 704/20/2013

Well R7 I doubt they write "Occupation: Terrorist" on their visa and scholarship applications.

by Anonymousreply 804/20/2013

I read he bought a 1967 Mercedes station wagon as a gift to his wife. Yes, a 1967.

by Anonymousreply 904/20/2013

So what if it's a '67? A Mercedes is a Mercedes. How does a student with no job buy one?

by Anonymousreply 1004/22/2013

He traded his future 20 Virgins for it.

by Anonymousreply 1104/22/2013

He stole it you daft cunt

by Anonymousreply 1204/22/2013

Tamarind played the tambourine at the Timberline in Seattle for seed money for his monkeyshines.

by Anonymousreply 1304/22/2013

lease

(I've noticed the nicer the car....the less money the people actually have.)

by Anonymousreply 1404/22/2013

Tamerlan was supported by his wife who worked 70 hours a week as a home health care aid. He was a house husband supposed to take care of the 3 year old. The FBI has been unable to interview her directly, only through her lawyer. But supposedly on the night she went to work, she left him at home.

I'd like to know how she could have possibly missed the bomb making activity going on.

He had given up boxing because Islam forbids hitting. His father was mad about that because he was also a boxer. Then he was mad with his wife who started wearing a habib. Supposedly the father left the mother two years ago. So I find it strange that they're together in Dageston now.

by Anonymousreply 1604/23/2013

[quote]He had given up boxing because Islam forbids hitting

Unless it's your wife, apparently.

[quote]I'd like to know how she could have possibly missed the bomb making activity going on.

They had more than one house-remember the "safe house" where they had all the other bombs?

Also, he could have been a typical misogynist extreme Muslim and forbid her and the kid from a large part of the house like the basement.

by Anonymousreply 1704/23/2013

[quote]His father was mad about that because he was also a boxer. Then he was mad with his wife who started wearing a habib.

The father was mad at his wife for wearing a habib and that was why they separated? Or the son was mad at his wife for wearing a habib?

by Anonymousreply 1804/23/2013

Is it normal for a home health aid to work almost 80 hours per week? I've never heard of that.

They were both wearing shoes that cost lots of money, too.

I'm still questioning the money situation.

by Anonymousreply 1904/23/2013

Bigger question...how could the FBI say someone with a Youtube channel glorifying violent terrorists was NOT a threat of any kind even after Russia warned them?????????????????

by Anonymousreply 2004/23/2013

Bigger question...how could the FBI say someone with a Youtube channel glorifying violent terrorists was NOT a threat of any kind even after Russia warned them?????????????????

by Anonymousreply 2104/23/2013

Maybe they were well aware he was a threat, and made him a better offer to infiltrate an existing Saudi cell.

Including his brother may or may not have been part of the deal.

by Anonymousreply 2204/23/2013

R18, the father was mad at his wife (the boys' mother) for wearing a [italic]hijab[/italic]. They separated because he wasn't as devoted to Islam as she was. She went back home to Dagestan. In America, father got roughed up pretty badly by a gang of Russian thugs. In poor health, he returned to his wife for support.

by Anonymousreply 2304/23/2013

The money question is one angle that not been explained - the young one was going to UMass Dartmouth, while a shitty state school, is still not cheap, and he had an apartment with roomates in New Bedford (cheap immigrant ghetto, but still probably cost him $300 a month). And, supposedly, he smoked about an ounce of pot a week and wasn't dealing.

That isn't cheap lifestyle.

He got a scholarship, but it wasn't a full ride per se, just a small amount towards school.

Could eh have been living off student loans?

by Anonymousreply 2404/23/2013

I don't know but I think we should ask his relatives Jackfruit and Guava.

by Anonymousreply 2504/23/2013

I think they were always hard up for money. Just the previous week I saw Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and his brother on Cam4 begging for tokens. I thought they were just Eastern European scammers. Who would have thought it would have ended like this.

by Anonymousreply 2604/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.