Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Items

1. This A list female mostly movie actress says she is best friends with her fairly new husband. This is probably true considering that they don't do much else since he has a boyfriend. She loves how he keeps the boyfriend quiet and she gets to be out of the dating pool which she hated.

2. This female A list Academy Award winner/nominee is said to have had an intense discussion with her manager and agent about coming out during the press rounds she is going to make for her latest movie.

by Anonymousreply 5206/16/2013

I'll guess Jennifer Lawrence for #2.

by Anonymousreply 104/20/2013

R2, did you miss the part about "Academy Award winner/nominee"?

by Anonymousreply 304/20/2013

Number two is so vague. Odds are its not true at all.

by Anonymousreply 404/20/2013

I think #1 is Blake Lively.

by Anonymousreply 504/20/2013

#2 Jessica Chastain

by Anonymousreply 604/20/2013

#2 is Sandra Bullock

by Anonymousreply 704/20/2013

It would be cool if any of the Academy award winners/nominees on this thread came out.

by Anonymousreply 904/20/2013

Blake Lively isnt A list

by Anonymousreply 1004/20/2013

The first BI should be easy to decipher.

Who are the A list female actresses who were recently married?

It could be Blake Lively.

by Anonymousreply 1104/20/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1204/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 1304/20/2013

Jennifer Lawrence's next movie is The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Ain't no way, no how anybody would let her come out during the press tour for a movie likely to make a billion dollars. And a YA movie no less.

Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 1404/20/2013

Good guess, R13. It would seem Kate hates the dating scene since she ends up marrying every man she dates.

by Anonymousreply 1504/20/2013

r14, Young girls and nerds are the main audience for this YA series aren't they? Would that demo really give a shit?

Hollywood *has* been trying to push her as a sex symbol, but straight guys don't think so-they prefer Megan Fox types.

by Anonymousreply 1604/21/2013

#1 Ann Hathaway

by Anonymousreply 1704/21/2013

on another site they guessed Diane Keaton for #2

by Anonymousreply 1804/21/2013

No. 1 says "mostly movie."

What TV has Kate Winslet and Anne Hathaway done?

by Anonymousreply 2004/21/2013

Any chance of Drew Barrymore for #1?

Or Evan Rachel Wood? (not sure if she's A-list but oh well)

by Anonymousreply 2104/21/2013

Kate did Mildred Pierce for HBO and won an Emmy.

Hathaway was on some sitcom early in her career.

by Anonymousreply 2204/21/2013

Diane Keaton? That wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 2304/21/2013

R20, Kate Winslet did Mildred Pierce for one of the premium channels.

by Anonymousreply 2404/21/2013

Number 1 is AnnE. She started her illustrious career on Fox's Get Real.

by Anonymousreply 2504/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 2604/21/2013

How about Queen Latifah? Was she nominated for "Chicago" or anything else?

by Anonymousreply 2704/21/2013

1. Anne Hathaway 2. Sandra Bullock

I've got a blind item for you but it's men

Guess the hot TV actor and TV host that have been hooking up for months - mostly online until location changes for one of them. How does a guy keep up with a family obligations, two boyfriends, and work while keeping such a hot physique? How do two guys do it?

by Anonymousreply 2804/21/2013

#2 could be Jennifer Lawrence. She already won her Oscar and has franchise money. She's set for life!

by Anonymousreply 2904/21/2013

#2- not Lawrence or Chastain, they both just hit it big so no sense in coming out. And Chastain got herself a boyfriend (beard?).

by Anonymousreply 3006/12/2013

1. Confirmed Anne Hathaway 2. Ellen Page(nominated for Juno) Then I read today that Ellen is co-bearding with a Skaarsgard. So I'm a little thrown by that. Unless the bearding was just to hype the new movie.

Diane Keaton, Bullock et all will never come out because the charade has gone on for too long. They will be working less and less as they age, and they won't want to rock the boat. Plus, Diane could do it since she never married or tried too hard to seem straight. Sandy has all she can handle with the Jesse James Nazi fetish affair which tainted her enough to cause her to run right out and adopt a Black baby. Ellen Page is never going to be any more than an indie darling. She projects ZERO sex appeal, and since she will never play a leading lady, who really cares? She's doomed to be a B list Parker Posey for the duration of her career. But #1 is positively AnnE.

And if anyone missed it, Drew Barrymore loudly proclaimed herself bi-sexual 20 years ago when she was with Jane of "Jane" Magazine.

by Anonymousreply 3106/12/2013

Why do people think Diane Keaton is gay? She put up with enormous bullshit from her boyfriends - Pacino and Beatty, not to mention Woody. I just don't see it. She reads straight to me. What do you know that I don't?

by Anonymousreply 3206/12/2013

R32, I ask that same question about Chastain. No reason for thinking she's gay except for the best friend Wexler who some wants to be her gf. Like people can't have very limited number of friends that they are really close to.

by Anonymousreply 3306/12/2013

If Chastain indeed is gay, she's going for the bearding game so it's not her, she's not coming out anytime soon. Anyone with gaydar please say if she pings.

by Anonymousreply 3406/13/2013

I heard Hathaway is a dyke and everything about her is as phony as her teeth.

by Anonymousreply 3506/13/2013

[quote]What TV has Kate Winslet and Anne Hathaway done?

TV is not the only alternative, R20. It could be theater. But what it could NOT be is "has." Not if you write Kate Winslet "and" Anne Hathaway.

by Anonymousreply 3606/13/2013

Could this BI be any more cliched?

MOST of them are similar to these.

by Anonymousreply 3706/13/2013

Kate did Mildred Pierce for HBO.

by Anonymousreply 3806/13/2013

1 = Jessica Biel & JT

by Anonymousreply 3906/13/2013

I thought Hathaway has a gay sibling (brother?). So the chances that both kids are gay are not big but she could beard for someone because she's sympathetic towards gays. But what's her interest in that?

n.2. not Chastain, not Lawrence but could it be Bullock?

by Anonymousreply 4006/13/2013

r28 Stephen Amell for the hot TV actor. TV host no idea.

by Anonymousreply 4106/13/2013

1 = Jessica Biel & JT

by Anonymousreply 4206/13/2013

So, did Kate Winslet do Mildred Pierce for HBO? I can't seem to get confirmation...

by Anonymousreply 4306/13/2013

Confirmed, R43.

by Anonymousreply 4406/13/2013

I don't have a guess to whom #2 might be, but here's why she's not one of the ones mentioned:

1) Bullock and Keaton - I have my doubts about either of them being gay, but like "girl" said upthread, the straight charade went on too long though I think it's more forgivable for Diane who appears to have been single for decades

2)Chastain - please. She lied about her own age and still would be lying if she hadn't been found out. If she's a lesbian, she's not going to potentially jeopardize her newfound it girl status.

3)Ellen Page I could believe; their managers already denied the Skaarsgard rumors, but she's been doing press for the last few weeks for The East. So that part doesn't fit. I think Ellen will follow the Jodie career path (likely without the movie star status) and mind her own business and expect others to do the same.

4)Latifah has a talk show coming out in the fall, but well, she's already denied being gay in the past, so I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 4506/13/2013

Definitely JT and Biel for #1

by Anonymousreply 4606/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 4706/13/2013

you lost me both times at "female."

by Anonymousreply 4806/13/2013

How do we know Biel hated dating? Who was also recently married?

R45 put it nicely for guess number 2. My two cents: Bullock- couldn't explain the charade. Keaton- nobody cares for. Page- she doesn't need coming out. Everybody assumes just as it is and it's ok considering her rolles. Chastain- total mistery. Everythng about her seems to be a puzzle (even the age on the Imdb at the moment is probably false). But if she's gay she started to beard and is an it girl right now (together with Lawernce) so she probably wouldn't want to danger that. Latifah- not sure she has Academy Award or was a nom. but would look stupid after denying it.

by Anonymousreply 4906/13/2013

From all the above I would say Jessica Chastain is the only one who would freak on gay rumors. So even if she's gay she's deep in the closet with no intention of stepping out.

by Anonymousreply 5006/13/2013

Why would she n50? She's been waiting this moment for years and she finally made it. In case she's gay she would only jeopardize it. #2 is probably someone whose prime is gone.

by Anonymousreply 5106/16/2013

It's a total mistery! Grab the umbrella!

by Anonymousreply 5206/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!