Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Alan Dershowitz

Dear Piers Morgan: There is no more sure way of making me reach for my remote and change channels from your show than bringing on this horrible asshole as an expert. You might as well bring on Ann Coulter or Bill O'Reilly.

by Anonymousreply 2705/01/2015

He's got some yellow teeth.

by Anonymousreply 204/19/2013

Wasn't he in that movie where Glenn had a coma and just lounged around in bed? (her best work I must say...)

by Anonymousreply 404/19/2013

He is an expert on the law . . . .I've always found him credible.

by Anonymousreply 504/19/2013

During the insider trading scandals years ago in NY, a friend's husband was hung out to dry by Salomon Brothers...all he did was drop off some documents as he went to a meeting with another person. No idea what was in them. They threw him under the bus...claimed he was passing the insider information with full knowledge...his name was smeared both in NY and London business circles. Lost job, couldnt get hired.

After many doors shutting in their faces...they hired Dershowitz to represent them. He got them a full retraction, a very large damage settlement after a years long court battle. the husband used the money to start up his own business, now a millionaire times over.

I would hire Dershowitz any day.

by Anonymousreply 604/19/2013

There are nude photos online which he admits are him.....Don't search. I warn you.

by Anonymousreply 704/19/2013

Dershowitz also got Claus von Bulow off, and was on OJ's legal team. He has advocated the use of torture for terrorism suspects.

He is pretty loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 804/20/2013

Dersh dragged into the Jeffrey Epstein scandal. Oh, baby!

by Anonymousreply 901/02/2015

[quote]Reuters) — The New York Attorney General’s Office has sent letters to the charitable foundation of financier Jeffrey Epstein seeking information on whether it is complying with state registration requirements. Epstein, 62, has been a tabloid sensation since allegations arose in a court proceeding in December that he forced an underage girl to have sex with Britain’s Prince Andrew, prominent U.S. lawyer Alan Dershowitz, and other high-profile men. Prince Andrew and Dershowitz have denied the allegations. A lawyer for Epstein has called them old and discredited.

by Anonymousreply 1003/06/2015

R14, thank you for the link. Dershowitz is even creepier than I originally thought.

by Anonymousreply 1503/12/2015

[quote]Dershowitz also got Claus von Bulow off,

Oooohhhh, kinkaaay!

by Anonymousreply 1703/12/2015

Is Andrew's 'sex slave' nightmare coming to an end? US prosecutors ask judge to throw accuser Virginia Roberts's case out of court

anyone else have info, updates on this story?

by Anonymousreply 1803/15/2015

The damage is already done to Andrew (I refuse to call him Prince). Charles believes Virginia Roberts. Andrew can't hide behind his mummy anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1903/15/2015

[quote] She’s going to jail,” a pair of partygoers at the Midtown shindig say Dershowitz predicted, before he added, “Now she’s put herself on the record under oath.”

[quote]Our sources say Dershowitz wanted no part of defending Prince Andrew at the party. “He may have done it, I don’t know. I wasn’t in the room,” he told our sources.

by Anonymousreply 2004/04/2015

by Anonymousreply 2304/14/2015

by Anonymousreply 2504/27/2015

I used to respect the guy for his civil rights stances. But one he became hysterically and blindly pro Israel he lost me. He's too smug and self righteous. Makes my skin crawl now. Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 2604/27/2015

by Anonymousreply 2705/01/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!