Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

*BREAKING* Suspect's Genitals Are Needlessly Provocative, "Giraffe-Like" Says Former Wrestling Coach

What the DL wishes the media were saying...

by Anonymousreply 1204/20/2013

No, OP. And try not to be such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 104/19/2013

MASSIVE /FAIL, OP

by Anonymousreply 204/19/2013

Suddenly everyone is a Polly Pure up in here. lol, OP types the truth, and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 304/19/2013

I think it's a funny idea, OP.

But DL does not like to laugh at itself collectively.

by Anonymousreply 404/19/2013

It would be funny if it were well-done, but OP's execution was poor.

by Anonymousreply 504/19/2013

I don't need to be funny. I just like calling attention to the collective idiocy of Chechen cock worshippers.

by Anonymousreply 604/19/2013

Are Chechians circumcised?

by Anonymousreply 704/19/2013

At this time of national tragedy, it is more appropriate to talk about Brian Williams's cock.

And his son's.

Happening in the NBC News Special Report thread.

by Anonymousreply 804/19/2013

molsems are circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 904/20/2013

[quote]Are Chechians circumcised?

So like, right now for example. The Chechians need to come to America. But some people are all, "What about the strain on our resources?" Well it's like when I had this garden party for my father's birthday, right? I put R.S.V.P. 'cause it was a sit-down dinner. But some people came that like did not R.S.V.P. I was like totally buggin'. I had to haul ass to the kitchen, redistribute the food, and squish in extra place settings. But by the end of the day it was, like, the more the merrier. And so if the government could just get to the kitchen, rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the Haitians. And in conclusion may I please remind you it does not say R.S.V.P. on the Statue of Liberty. Thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 1004/20/2013

WhaaaAAT?

by Anonymousreply 1104/20/2013

OP's post made me laugh. R1 is a frau, and R2/R5 is just stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1204/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.